Tweek

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks everyone for your kind words... at FV, customer service is our No.1 priority . We look at every problem that arises along the journey as another opportunity to provide a positive experience for our valued customers... just spreading some good karma all around, so thanks again everyone!

:)
If I get a FLASH VAPE is their a GonG adapter for it?

There is a rumor that the FV has really good flavor?

Seems like a nice design?

ataxian,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
... 3 pc filter screen replacement tool set now listed on our website here: http://www.flashvape.com/fv-accesso...-tool-set-for-easy-filter-screen-replacement/

... how to use instructions here: http://www.flashvape.com/pages/how-tos/how-to-replace-fv-filter-screen-with-the-fv-3pc-toolset.html

anyone interested in making a FV emoticon? :smug:

The first couple of times I removed my top screen I had no trouble getting it back in place. Then I encountered an O-ring that simply would not stay in the groove. No matter how carefully I pressed it in, it would slowly roll itself back out. Highly frustrating. I solved it by using a different O-ring.

I've since had the opportunity to try this tool, and trust me, if you have to replace your top screen then this tool makes it simple. When @nicelytoasted removed his top screen he had to bring it over to my place so we could get it to stay in place.

The top screen really shouldn't be removed unless you have to replace it. You can easily clean it from both sides once you remove the bezel holding the glass top. Most people therefore shouldn't need this tool, but if your top screen is out and won't go back in, this thing will save you a lot of curse words.

An FV emoticon is not easy because the FV colours (silver and black) make it difficult to create a transparent background, especially given the size limitation. I'll take a shot at it but don't expect much. I should warn you that @vtac will not add an emoticon that isn't top quality, and even then we might have to plead.

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
FV users are pretty satisfied...maybe this is the only emoticon you need ---->:smug:

:smug: here is a png of a black FV on transparent bg.... :smug:

FlashVAPE-upright.png

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
:smug: here is a png of a black FV on transparent bg.... :smug:

FlashVAPE-upright.png

Yes, it is. It's a bit large though. It's also black. The default FC theme has a dark background so an icon of a black FV won't show up well. I made an icon out of my silver FV:

Y2gzV4V.gif

It looks best on a white background.

Edit: So here's an icon made from your image:

36sYqxk.png

I made it slightly bigger. The icon itself is still 40 px high.

Last edited:

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
FV ANNOUNCEMENT

We have a new accessory for the FV family! Introducing the FV Titanium Dabber Stick / Hotplate combo for oil concentrates, and as always, introduced on FC first!

We all know the FV is one of the most powerful battery powered vapes on the market. With this accessories package, the FV is now ready for oil concentrates as well, making it even more versatile.

using the FV ti dabber stick.jpg

The set consists of:

1* Pure Titanium FV Dabber stick
1* Pure Titanium FV hotplate
2* bonus tabbed screens

Price: $29.99 each set

The dabber stick has a custom designed tip that is angled for optimal contact with the FV mesh screen surface, without risking damage to the screens.

As opposed to making a wool pad type oil concentrate solution for the FV, which is easier to do, but not ideal as many oil experts will agree, we felt it was better to approach the FV oil concentrate solution in a more traditional, tried and true approach... instant vaporization by dabbing.

Please note that S2 power is required to make the dabber work effectively, as maximum heat production is necessary.

We have a HOW TO guide here: http://www.flashvape.com/pages/how-...er-stick-and-hotplate-oil-concenrate-kit.html

The kit is available here: http://www.flashvape.com/fv-accesso...e-oil-concentrate-kit-bonus-2-tabbed-screens/

Each set also comes with 2 *bonus* additional tabbed top screens, since using oil concentrates may require more frequent replacement of the top screen.

Below are some pictures for everyone to enjoy... :)

Dabber angled tip.jpg

FV Ti dabber stick has a custom designed angled tip

Dabber on mesh screen.jpg

FV Ti dabber stick is safe to use on the mesh screen

FV hotplate installed.jpg

FV Ti hotplate installed in the bowl

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
So since no one replied to my question about a GonG I guess you don't use this with water path?
Post #1979

?
you can attach something like a magic flight water pipe whip up to it.

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer

Vapodudule

Brillant improvement as always. :clap:

I can't wait for the PA to order screen tool by all in one!:whip::brow:

Last edited:
Vapodudule,
Reactions: ataxian

Avebutter231

I'm having problems with my flash vape batteries I just got my vape 2 days ago and I used it once, then charged them for the time everyone one says (2-3hr) and the light on the charger is green I put the 3.2v lithium power cell battery In and it turns red, which is supposed to happen but what I don't understand is why I charged it for the time required put it in the flashvape and no power ran thru vape at all, so then I put it on the charger ran it all night and all day while I was at work in total 24 hours. I just got home the light indicator on the charger was still red I put it into my vape.... And nothing, I was really excited to use it but I can't. Someone help let me know if I have faulty batteries or I'm just not doing something right. A reply would be nice

Avebutter231,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
My batteries, s2 took over four hours to charge and I went to sleep last night after four hours as I was tired of waiting. They take forever. If you have had them in for over 5 or 6 I would say it might be a dead cell.

We need a quick charger and a charger that can be plugged in and not worry about it staying there. I am not sure if this charger has a protection or something. If someone can chime in on if it is ok to plug in before bed and remove in the morning if you remember? The charger for both reg and s2 have a green light if left in or even if unplugged and you leave the battery the charger it stays green which in my mind means it is taking juice from the battery.

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
I'm having problems with my flash vape batteries I just got my vape 2 days ago and I used it once, then charged them for the time everyone one says (2-3hr) and the light on the charger is green I put the 3.2v lithium power cell battery In and it turns red, which is supposed to happen but what I don't understand is why I charged it for the time required put it in the flashvape and no power ran thru vape at all, so then I put it on the charger ran it all night and all day while I was at work in total 24 hours. I just got home the light indicator on the charger was still red I put it into my vape.... And nothing, I was really excited to use it but I can't. Someone help let me know if I have faulty batteries or I'm just not doing something right. A reply would be nice

Please check PM.. thanks!

My batteries, s2 took over four hours to charge and I went to sleep last night after four hours as I was tired of waiting. They take forever. If you have had them in for over 5 or 6 I would say it might be a dead cell.

We need a quick charger and a charger that can be plugged in and not worry about it staying there. I am not sure if this charger has a protection or something. If someone can chime in on if it is ok to plug in before bed and remove in the morning if you remember? The charger for both reg and s2 have a green light if left in or even if unplugged and you leave the battery the charger it stays green which in my mind means it is taking juice from the battery.

The charger is a smart charger and cuts off charging to the battery after it reaches full charge voltage. It is rated at 500mah which should fully charge a S1 3.2v battery in around 3-4 hours depending on how flat the battery is.

When the green light is on, the charger is plugged into the wall and the green LED is drawing AC power, and is not lit by the cell.

Tweek

yes, STU's da man!
:clap:

This brought a tear to my eye...baby Stu is a man now.

FV ANNOUNCEMENT

We have a new accessory for the FV family! Introducing the FV Titanium Dabber Stick / Hotplate combo for oil concentrates, and as always, introduced on FC first!

We all know the FV is one of the most powerful battery powered vapes on the market. With this accessories package, the FV is now ready for oil concentrates as well, making it even more versatile.

using%20the%20FV%20ti%20dabber%20stick.jpg

The set consists of:

1* Pure Titanium FV Dabber stick
1* Pure Titanium FV hotplate
2* bonus tabbed screens

Price: $29.99 each set

The dabber stick has a custom designed tip that is angled for optimal contact with the FV mesh screen surface, without risking damage to the screens.

As opposed to making a wool pad type oil concentrate solution for the FV, which is easier to do, but not ideal as many oil experts will agree, we felt it was better to approach the FV oil concentrate solution in a more traditional, tried and true approach... instant vaporization by dabbing.

Please note that S2 power is required to make the dabber work effectively, as maximum heat production is necessary.

We have a HOW TO guide here: http://www.flashvape.com/pages/how-...er-stick-and-hotplate-oil-concenrate-kit.html

The kit is available here: http://www.flashvape.com/fv-accesso...e-oil-concentrate-kit-bonus-2-tabbed-screens/

Each set also comes with 2 *bonus* additional tabbed top screens, since using oil concentrates may require more frequent replacement of the top screen.

Below are some pictures for everyone to enjoy... :)

Dabber%20angled%20tip.jpg

FV Ti dabber stick has a custom designed angled tip

Dabber%20on%20mesh%20screen.jpg

FV Ti dabber stick is safe to use on the mesh screen

FV%20hotplate%20installed.jpg

FV Ti hotplate installed in the bowl

That is amazing! Awesome work FV.

Top Bottom