Firewood Vaporizer

firewood

Manufacturer
I don't currently ship to Hong Kong, but I can look into it. What carrier is best to use?

I don't own a Solo, so I can't compare the vapor quality.

firewood,

tonevap

Hey Marc good to hear from the Guru him self!!
I am not sure what will be a good shipping... Perhaps what u are using but with international priority?

Looking for to hear from you, I'll love to ge my hands on one...

The solo might be a powerhouse, but your Firewood have great character... I think I love a firewood before the solo.. Since I never try to solo, just baise on reviews....

Pls do let me know about the shipping details.

Thanks!!

tonevap,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
ups and fedex are very good and reliable when it's about international shipping! USPS is always very slow. Takes them up to 5 weeks to deliver their packages (europe), also lot's of goods will never ever arrive! very unreliable imho, but cheap.

mrweed,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
ups and dhl are very good and reliable when it's about international shipping! USPS is always very slow. Takes them up to 5 weeks to deliver their packages (europe), also lot's of goods will never ever arrive! very unreliable imho, but cheap.

I don't know about Europe, but packages shipped to Canada by UPS result in outrageous UPS "brokerage fees" while USPS packages have no such issue. I refuse to buy anything from a US company that will not ship by USPS. I find that service to be just as fast, but again, Europe might be entirely different.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
really, usps sucks when it's about international mail. Same with letters. They need weeks untill they arrive, WHEN they arrive. tracking is normally also just possible untill it has left the county.
i don't have the same problem with canadian postal service though. they just need 5-7 days. The distance is the same, also the price.
they just store international mail for weeks at the airports

btw. i was wrong with dhl i think they don't do private mail at all in the us. but also amde good experiences with fedex. i think fedex also offers good prices!

mrweed,

tonevap

Great reply guys... Perhaps I can be the first to own this in Asia! Lol
I have a friend who does business with US, I will check and see which is the best for HK, I believe its FedEx, but let me check..

Btw how do I PM, I love to PM my email to Marc so we get nail the details down....

tonevap,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Great reply guys... Perhaps I can be the first to own this in Asia! Lol
I have a friend who does business with US, I will check and see which is the best for HK, I believe its FedEx, but let me check..

Btw how do I PM, I love to PM my email to Marc so we get nail the details down....

Click on firewood's avatar and then on Start a Conversation.

pakalolo,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
checked the ups and fedex websites and came to the conclusion that they are way too expensive for shipping such small packages. i guess it's better if you stick with usps but also offer an express option

mrweed,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi guys, I become crazy with all this nice news vapes and especially this one, I don't resist and I order one yesterday, unfinished because I hope to customize it and because it's cheaper too.
The taste quality convince me like the wood style and Jam's reviews too
Jam's tell that it performs near like a inh004 with a better taste, I get the Xp who performs like a pluggin vape (but it haven't got a really nice taste).

I tell you more when I get it, Marc tell me that I'm the first in France, I'm really glad to be this one.

PPN,

poonman

Hi guys, I become crazy with all this nice news vapes and especially this one, I don't resist and I order one yesterday, unfinished because I hope to customize it and because it's cheaper too.
The taste quality convince me like the wood style and Jam's reviews too
Jam's tell that it performs near like a inh004 with a better taste, I get the Xp who performs like a pluggin vape (but it haven't got a really nice taste).

I tell you more when I get it, Marc tell me that I'm the first in France, I'm really glad to be this one.

Please do report back ,
Let us know how you plan on refinishing the Firewood and of course , how it works .

Bon Soir

poonman,

tonevap

Thanks mrweed! Iqbal weight or size should I use to check the shipping? Perhaps I can also look around too, and help Marc so he doesn't have to do too much work....

Thanks!!! Getting closer and closer for me... I can feel it..... lol

tonevap,

firewood

Manufacturer
Thanks mrweed! Iqbal weight or size should I use to check the shipping? Perhaps I can also look around too, and help Marc so he doesn't have to do too much work....

Thanks!!! Getting closer and closer for me... I can feel it..... lol
just under 12 oz.

firewood,

Pcpvapors

Do we have a projected life of the battery? (How long the battery will last in terms of days /years not the actual run time).

Pcpvapors,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I receive a e-mail that my unit is shipping, I hope that i get it next monday...

Firewood, the receipt number don't work, i just tried it, it's not a big issue, i check it tomorrow
and another question, i have beeswax, but not mineral oil I must top apply a mix or separatly?
and can I do pictures on my FW with a "pyrograver" or it's a mistake?

PPN,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i seriously doubt it ppn! waited more than three weeks (germany) and that was actually pretty quick for usps.
check the tracking nr. again, later. usps needs a couple of hours to update the status after they have recieved the package

mrweed,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My Xp was shipped from Canada and I got it in 7 open days, why there is a so big difference between Canada post and Usps?

PPN,

tonevap

I pulled the trigger for the Cherry wood... its just too nice... since I need it to ship to HK works out a bit more expansive, but i think it will be worth it.. Hopeing to get my shipping email soon... cant wait!

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
My Xp was shipped from Canada and I got it in 7 open days, why there is a so big difference between Canada post and Usps?

there is! i've made the same experiences with canada, it's at least 3times faster! check post #355

mrweed,

Saintcloud

Ordered one of the unfinished this morning at 8. Was hoping i got it in early enough so it would ship today but oh well. I'm too excited for this thing to come.

Edit: Aww according to Tonevap looks like I was just a couple of hours too short. Stupid frugal self, wanted to try it on the fourth haha

Saintcloud,

Ano

FC Lover
I've just finish reading the entire thread so I felt like posting something in it.

Thanks everyone for participating in this thread, I now have a new vaporizer in my to-buy list !

Ano,

firewood

Manufacturer
I receive a e-mail that my unit is shipping, I hope that i get it next monday...

Firewood, the receipt number don't work, i just tried it, it's not a big issue, i check it tomorrow
and another question, i have beeswax, but not mineral oil I must top apply a mix or separatly?
and can I do pictures on my FW with a "pyrograver" or it's a mistake?

I think you want some oil with that beeswax. You can get mineral oil in the laxative section of a pharmacy or grocer. Then you shave or cut up the beeswax and put about 1 part beeswax into a bowl or saucepan with about 4 or 5 parts oil then heat up either on a stove or microwave until the wax is melted. Then you just stir it a bit and let it cool down. It will form a butter like consistency that you can then apply with a rag or even your bare hands. There are recipes on the net for hand lotion are are basically the same, so this stuff is super safe and even good for your hands. You can also experiment with different oils, but look it up first to make sure it is good on wood and wont turn rancid.

You can do branding (i assume that is what you mean) as long as it is right on the surface and doesn't go deep, but dont do it on the mouthpiece or top where the mouthpiece sits.

Saintcloud

Woot! It said the package shipped.

I didn't obtain any of the beeswax for it, I'm going to probably do it later. I don't think that should be an issue with a few uses before i apply anything right?

Saintcloud,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I am so excited for all the people who are about to get their firewoods. You will absolutely LOVE this piece of art. Mine hits very consistently and is superb for stealth. Apart from the size, I honestly think this vape may be more stealthy than an MFLB, but that is up for debate.

I've been using my firewood regularly, especially while I wait for my cloud, and I wanted to comment a little bit about things i've learned and observed.

So I notice that I usually charge my firewood about once a week, and it needs to be cleaned about once a week as well. The battery has been lasting an average of about 10 sessions, which is very reasonable! I love just turning it on, holding the trigger, and blasting off. It is so simple to use! I also want to add that the glass mouthpiece is awesome in the fact that it can be pushed all the way in so it doesn't stick out and have the possibility of becoming damaged. I also feel the firewood is very rock solid and has sustained me falling on it, as well as being carried around liberally.

As simple as it is, I have found that larger loads are easier to burn since the heat is more restricted with more herbs. So I have been using small amounts and am getting perfect full brown ABV. With a bigger load you can't feel the temperature on the tongue/in your mouth as much so it's a little harder to control. But from my observations, this vape can handle small or large loads of all kinds! Just needs a little practice to get down how it hits. For me, this is one of those vapes that you start a load and finish it within a few minutes. I don't normally take a hit, turn it off and wait... I usually do hit after hit until finished, but that is just how I feel this vape works best..

The only issue I have had is with the spring coming off when I pull the mouthpiece out. Other than this though, the firewood has been roasting very nicely. And also I just wanted to add that $80 for the unfinished version is such a steal! All the finished and exotic woods also look fabulous and I feel that the price is very reasonable and fair for what you get.

I recommend this vape as a great portable that literally looks like a cell phone in your pocket (<- huge plus). The taste is great, and you can really take control of how you like your vapor and how you want to progress your session with the trigger. I sometimes feel like i'm some secret agent clicking that little thing ;). anyways, vape on :tup:

Top Bottom