• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Fantasy Football!

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Anyone reading this thread that is not in the league has no idea what youtube video I'm talking about, so they probably think it's your youtube video that is still on Magic Flight's home page. Of course my post will make sense to them still as that video also was lame. :p

:peace:

tumblr_mk31vklp5O1s9n4cro1_500.gif

Tweek

Anyone reading this thread that is not in the league has no idea what youtube video I'm talking about, so they probably think it's your youtube video that is still on Magic Flight's home page. Of course my post will make sense to them still as that video also was lame. :p

Such a Stu move.

Tweek,
Reactions: Stu

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
The way Peyton is playing you might go undefeated, well maybe a loss on his bye!

SSVUN~YAH,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Haha 7 touchdowns! I just got half of my projected points this week from peyton. Now if only Eric decker could hold onto the ball...

Mynameismud,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I bet whoever started Baltimore as their defense feels pretty dumb right about now.... :doh:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Keep setting that lineup Stu!
Ok, having no backup kicker was my bad, but the fuckin' Thursday game prevents me from subbing players scratched on Friday. That's fucked up.

Anyway.....notice that tunics are traditionally worn without underwear?

SSVUN~YAH

What? You could have just switched White with Smith or moved Tate to Wr and put in Cameron, right? You can probably still drop Seabass and get ya a few more pts. Won't help ya much this week though. You'll need em for season long points scored b/c if ya lose again next week there will be a logjam atop the league. Which looks likely seeing you play Boner Garage and his Beast of a team!

SSVUN~YAH,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
SS you are trying to fuck with my strategy of doing no research or work at all.

Look up into the tunic with awe.

SSVUN~YAH

Leapfrogged to first place! Now your all in big, BIG TROUBLE:
calvin-johnson.jpg

SSVUN~YAH,

SSVUN~YAH

Thanks Stu! Ya over 100 by just my 3 wide receivers, almost 150 with Brees, wow!!! Almost topped 200 if it weren't for Gronk and Gio's busts... Heck just Calvin and Brees would have beat @stickstones whole squad!:lmao: Get AP back in your starting lineup immediately, I was shocked but pleased that you sat him this week.

Last edited:
SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, I should stop vaping before selecting my team. I seem to get "vibes" that have little relation to reality. Wonder how that happens?:shrug:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have megatron and Brees in another league as well...great combo this week. It gave me something to watch other than the train wreck that is my team in this league!

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

RGIII is available on waivers! Two weeks 4 playoff spots 6 teams in contention!! Getcha popcorn ready!!!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom