• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Fantasy Football!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Pickz is in...that makes 8 and a complete league unless we want to expand it to ten teams!

I don't think we should wait any more than four or fie days to complete the league size and schedule the draft...

What days do/don't work for you guys?

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
just installed the yahoo ff app....and see that i can draft from my droid. sooooo, im good for whenever just no 10pm pacific start times please. stoners on the east coast gotta sleep too :)

JDSupreme,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
looks like we might have to roll with 8 teams. im ok with it. how do the rest of you feel?

pinoy,

goatgobaahh

Missed out on my friends league this year, I would love to play with some FCers!! I already PM'd Stickstones. Me and escierdanyc should make it 10!

I'm excited lets do this!! :cool:

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
sounds good. sign up and send in your league fees to sticks. we need to get this going so we can decide on a draft day and time.

pinoy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
At some point the league settings got changed around from what I told you guys it was going to be in the thread. If you looked at the rules earlier it had a bunch of bonus points and I reset those to off. Check the rules real quick tonight before the draft.

stickstones,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Is it set right now such as qb passing TD is 6 pts, 20 yds passing = 1 pt etc.?

SSVUN~YAH,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yup...it is set now the way I told you it would be when you came to this thread. but if you checked the rules on the website before two days ago, then you need to check them again.

stickstones,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
good luck tonight boys
d7fb8d8773d44ab22735aeb575feb71f_large

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
JDS, that youtube vid was fuckin' funny. I couldn't "like" it so I liked your lame post above.

:peace:

it was probably the most situationally appropriate youtube vid ive ever referenced hahahaha

draft order released in 15min!!! just fired the cloud up and poured a delicious IPA

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Anyone reading this thread that is not in the league has no idea what youtube video I'm talking about, so they probably think it's your youtube video that is still on Magic Flight's home page. Of course my post will make sense to them still as that video also was lame. :p

:peace:

Top Bottom