FC Fantasy Football!

Vapor Junkie

Any chance you know how to do it, i cant seem to figure it out. I made my email visable to everyone in the account settings but im not sure that was what I was supposed to do

Honestly I'm not sure where to set it but it still shows -hidden- for your email in the "set commissioner" list and it wont let me choose you as a result.

I'm going to go ahead and set Stickstones as commish and you guys can work it out later if you still want it for your own.

Thanks fellas. Hopefully I'll be back some day.

Vapor Junkie,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
No thats fine, i just wanted to keep it going and make sure I was still apart of it

Mynameismud,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I wanna bump this thread again and get the fantasy ball rolling...

So here is an open invitation to all FC members to join our league this year: Imagine the glory, imagine the shit talking, imagine winning money for weed by watching football and playing gridiron god. The FC Fantasy Football League 2013 wants YOU

i-want-you-to-tell-me-where-my-hat-is.jpg

I know we will prob lose a few from last year but i know we can get 10-12 peeps together for this season. Want to get this going now so we can start tossing draft days out there

JDSupreme,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Ok I was going to save this post for a bunch of pics of my setup(s). So I will save that for post 710 possibly. However, I am offering up my precious message post #420 to ask to be in this league! I will be active, and probably kick everyone's ass! ;)

RaoulDuke007

I do believe I shall have to return to savage you all so profusely you'll pay *money* to see an Analrapist, just to get Anustart.

The Shark Sandwich

RaoulDuke007,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
If you'll have me I would join this league. I would like to know some details, but I love fantasy football.

Pickz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
we need a chime in from the original members to see how many of them are in and then we can look at filling in spots/expansion.

Who's still in from last year?

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just renewed the league and sent out invites to all the previous members. If you are one of them and are in, go join the league. We'll roll out the open spots later.

stickstones,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I just renewed the league and sent out invites to all the previous members. If you are one of them and are in, go join the league. We'll roll out the open spots later.

All joined! Hopefully we can get 12 peeps this season.

Is everyone ok with $20?

JDSupreme,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
I just saw my invite in my email. Ill play but I can only draft on the weekends or after 7pm on the west coast. $20 works for me. Winner takes all!!

pinoy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
We will talk dates after we get the owners picked. Right now there are just three signed up. When we get to eight or ten we can start that conversation while we round out to ten or twelve. But by all means, if you have joined the league and know some dates are already out of the question, post that info on the league site.

stickstones,

RaoulDuke007

The Sandwich has rejoined. Rejoice! I'm good with 20 bills this year, for sure. Just more money in my pocket at the end of the season. Booyao!

RaoulDuke007,
Reactions: Stu

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vapinghole...have you joined the league site?

We are going to have between two and four open spots this year, so we can fill the first two openings with the first two who chimed in here. They are

Pickz
SSVUN~YAH

So if you guys still want in, pm me with the email address you want the invite to be sent to.

It's a standard scoring, ppr, head to head league. last year we had ten teams and two divisions and a $100 payout to first place. Looks like this year might be $200 with the gauntlet thrown down for $20 a head.

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
yes. my team is called bababooey. thanks for starting this up again sticks

pinoy,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I do believe I shall have to return to savage you all so profusely you'll pay *money* to see an Analrapist, just to get Anustart.

The Shark Sandwich
Damn it, I just rejoined and was contemplating both of those names!!!

Either way, $20 works for me thats what I wanted last year anyway...and mist nights work for me, A sunday would be perfect though

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom