Favourite and most disgusting munchie food you eat when ripped

lwien

Bruce@Zephyr said:
My favorite has got to be poutine, only had it in Canada and it was YUM.
Of course I was lit ...but it was good. Next to that I really dig Elotes, corn dipped in lard or mayo covered in cheese, chili and lime,... mmm mmm

Grossest ... gee soo many to choose from, I am going to go with the Elotes above when dipped in lard.
My arteries just closed up another 2mm just from reading that. :/

lwien,

Purple-Days

Gotta say, I grew up with White Castle's. No-thing will ever beat that for a kid that had them. There aren't any here, but we can get them 50 miles away, frozen . . . :rolleyes: Better than McDonald's any day, even microwaved vs. fresh cooked burgers at the Mc'D of your choice.

Whitey, onions, pickles with cheese , soft steamed bun, in a thin paper box.... A packet of tartar sauce... A whole 'nother world. mmm :2c:

Purple-Days,

aero18

vaporist
Bruce@Zephyr said:
if god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
If this god didn't want us to eat arsenic, he wouldn't have made it.

I can't tell if that comment was a joke or not. If it wasn't... errr. :cool:

aero18,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
aero18 said:
Bruce@Zephyr said:
if god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
If this god didn't want us to eat arsenic, he wouldn't have made it.

I can't tell if that comment was a joke or not. If it wasn't... errr. :cool:
Yea it was a joke.....god didn't make animals out of meat......first there was meat, then it evolved into animals.

Bruce@Zephyr,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Bruce@Zephyr said:
My favorite has got to be poutine, only had it in Canada and it was YUM.
Of course I was lit ...but it was good. Next to that I really dig Elotes, corn dipped in lard or mayo covered in cheese, chili and lime,... mmm mmm

Grossest ... gee soo many to choose from, I am going to go with the Elotes above when dipped in lard.
heh... I think poutine is disgusting. had it last time I was in montreal, I couldn't get over the texture of the cheese and meatsauce.
But I was surprised to see it on the McDonald's menu in Montreal. And to be honest I think I was more disgusted by everyone eating fries with mayo than poutine being on the menu.
I think I would have liked poutine if I was allowed to find it on my own instead of it being shoved in my face.

I think my all time favorite thing to munch on while vaping is left over lasagna. So much that I actually avoid lasagna when I find it. Or I will eat all of it.

however I have noticed some of my tastiest concoctions tend to happen when I am high and cannot find something to eat immediately and am forced to cook with whatever is on hand. A whole bevy of stuff just thrown together in tasty goodness. Stuff made of so many ingredients the chances of cooking it again are almost nil.

DevoTheStrange,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
poutine... looks real rough. Kinda like soggy french fries with a cream gravy on it.... but in a poorly lit room it is wonderful.

Bruce@Zephyr,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I recall as a lad raiding the family fridge with rabid fervor stuffing my face with uncooked frankfurters as a precursor to the Mallomars.

jeffp,

extremevape420

favourite thing to eat when im vaked has gotta be spicy chicken sandwich with manyes and loads of tomatos. worst thing was my friends idea who said if you put carmel sauce on a peice of toast it would taste like a carmel danish, ohh was he wrong.

extremevape420,

Frickr

a really strange combination but surprisingly good is gingersnap cookies with mini kosher dill pickels. the 2 flavors instantly overpower the other one if you take a bite of one, then the other. and both at the same time is a sweet and sour crunchy goodness!

Frickr,

SmogTown

I don't have a favorite munchie food but I have learned to never to go an all you can eat buffet high. :lol:

SmogTown,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
My wife bought me some rice-cakes to snack on cause I am getting tubby but they are like eating Styrofoam ( grossest)

but I find if you add enough peanut butter and chocolate syrup they are quite yummy.

*edit* Kind of like a do it yourself twix with extra crunch.

Bruce@Zephyr,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
ah this all sounds wonderful. Please keep it coming. The, uh bacon monstrosity that someone posted in this thread has my girlfrien'd curiosity piqued. Sigh; I can see what will be on the munchie menu friday night.

Speaking of bacon, the Minnesota state fair was serving up chocolate covered bacon, which I think sounds gross, but out there is someone who loves it.

Tom

tdavie,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I forgot to mention that my absolute favourite munchie food (actually, sober and blitzed) is Chinese Chili Tofu. I got introduced tp this by a Chinese student who recent;y graduated with her Phd from the lab I work in. She came from a 'small' town of TianJin (13,000,000)and brought this snack food in one day. It looked liked beef jerky. Tasted like spicy beef jerky (the really spicy kind that almost gets you high it's that hot). It was pressed tofu (to remove excess moisture) that was then flash fried in sesame oil with chili pepper, garlic and Sichuan Peppercorn (this is a weird Chinese spice that acts as a local anesthetic, makes your mouth go numb so you can eat staggering amounts of chili, and then quickly wears off so that your entire head is on fire).

It originally came from a city called Chengdu (a province in Sichuan China that got hit hard by an earthquake a few years ago), but is now being made in a city called Shengdu.

If anyone ins interested in this product (I'm not vegan, but this stuff is and it rocks) is called 'Granma Mouth Tofu with Chili' in english). The entire package is in Chinese with the exception of the words Granma Mouth. You could probably get this in any good Chinese grocery store.

A shameless plug. :)

Tom

tdavie,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
that makes me think of wasabi peas,... not that I think they would taste anything like spicy tofu jerky, but walking around the chinese grocery

Bruce@Zephyr,

SmogTown

I'm past my best before date. I really try to stick to fruits and veggies when I get the munchies. I don't always succeed :lol:.

SmogTown,

Qbit

cannabanana
Here's one I like - pickles dipped in honey and sour cream. I think it's an Eastern European thing. As in you take a pickle dip it in honey and then sour cream (or is it sour cream first? Well, whichever way works best).

And freshly fried prawn crackers. God knows what's in them, but they're delicious.

Qbit,
All this talk of pork products made me hunt down my favorite recipe:

The Bacon Explosion! http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/
bacon-12.jpg

Man, that is almost sexual.

Howie Feltersnatch,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I dont know if you guys have eaten Chipotle, it started here in CO ( its better here too.. trust me ) and it is and has been my favorite food for probably 5 years now.

I have no disgusting things to add to this thread unfortunately :(

Chicken Fajita with extra rice the red hot salsa the corn salsa sour cream extra cheese and lettuce.

*drools*

Survivalism,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Purple-Days said:
Gotta say, I grew up with White Castle's. No-thing will ever beat that for a kid that had them. There aren't any here, but we can get them 50 miles away, frozen . . . :rolleyes: Better than McDonald's any day, even microwaved vs. fresh cooked burgers at the Mc'D of your choice.

Whitey, onions, pickles with cheese , soft steamed bun, in a thin paper box.... A packet of tartar sauce... A whole 'nother world. mmm :2c:
Yes. We used to go to get "White" quite often. Delicious. "Let's get some White."
There used to be a store in the Village called "Psychedelic Solution" and I was friendly with the owner.
There would be parties frequently at the store showcasing an artist's work.
As I had a car and had closer access to "White" I would go there and order 300 hamburgers, which is funny when you envision a city setting with crowded lines.
Anyway I'd bring back all the "White" to "The Solution" and it was quite a thrill offering said burgers to such cultural luminaries as Wavy Gravy and David Peel - these were fun parties and those tasty little suckers always hit the spot across the board.

jeffp,
Top Bottom