Favourite and most disgusting munchie food you eat when ripped

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
and they love their testicles up on montana. Were on alot of menu's that I remember. Especially at this one restaurant I liked to eat at in East Glacier. They do taste good, as long as you don't know what they are.

I like to eat fried spaghetti too, when I have the munchies.

DevoTheStrange,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I was outside of Vancouver a number of years ago and we were hanging out on a Res. These folks brought out a bunch of smoked salmon. BEST Salmon I have ever had. These fish were like none I have seen before, since these particular salmon were landlocked they didn't grow to much larger than 6-8 inches full grown. Some kind of endangered species that only the natives were allowed to hunt/trap. It was gooooood eating.

Bruce@Zephyr,

Derf

Favorite:
Quesadilla - home made. Mozzarella and Cheddar, plus smoked sausage.

Most disgusting:
An entire large Papa Johns pizza, with everything on it, in Key West Florida... in about 45 seconds.

Derf,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
My favourite snack is Kashi Mocha Almond Bars with a pack of Praeventia dark chocolate high fibre cookies. Pretty boring stuff.

The grossest thing I recently ate was a cold piece of bread with HP sauce on it.

quomist,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Just discovered the cure to all that ills everyone. Finished a nice, tasty tuna salad sandwich on flax bread, drenched in yellow mustard with a deep fried, breaded sour pickle. A nice blend of healthy, unhealthy and thoroughly disgusting :)

I'd have to say it was a good discovery.

Tom

tdavie,

icanreadgood

my fav munchie food is salt and vinegar chips with tapatio hot sauce on them. they will make you blow your load

icanreadgood,
icanreadgood said:
my fav munchie food is salt and vinegar chips with tapatio hot sauce on them. they will make you blow your load
Not so sure I want to blow my load while eating chips.
Unless "chips" is a nickname for my wife!;)

Howie Feltersnatch,

MasterJake

A Lucky's classic sub with everything on a french roll . Over a pound of ham , roast beef and turkey on a sandwich for $5 . Awesome !

MasterJake,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
tdavie said:
Just discovered the cure to all that ills everyone. Finished a nice, tasty tuna salad sandwich on flax bread, drenched in yellow mustard with a deep fried, breaded sour pickle. A nice blend of healthy, unhealthy and thoroughly disgusting :)

I'd have to say it was a good discovery.

Tom
That just sounds tasty!

quomist,

chucku

Charles Urbane
A few years ago I had this green chili at a bar I go to for local NFL games. It is so good I had to get the recipe. Here it is.

Green Chili

mix
cup flour
tsp salt
tsp pepper

dredge 1 lbs cubed meat (chicken, beef, or pork) in above mixture and brown

add
2 cups bell pepper
2 cups onion
2 cups celery
1 28 oz can tomatoes w/liquid
2 4 oz cans chile peppers (mild or hot depending on taste or add 2 oz more)

stir in following
1 tsp garlic
2 tbsp parsley
1 tsp oregano

cook until meat is tender
or use crock pot set to slow

chucku,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Both of these happened in Las Vegas this past week. ( a good portion of it stayed there)

Favorite:

Most disgusting:

Bruce@Zephyr,

SimonC

SF14-6987.jpg

I inject Canna from morning to night, popping eatables and vaping along the way, so technically there isn't a time when I'm not high. As such, I have no specific favorite foods to go along with the stone. I do love Asian cuisines - (provincial) Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese - good BBQ, a nicely made Reuben, NYC pizza and pretty much anything else prepared with care.

Simon

SimonC,

sour

Wendy's has a Bacon & Bleu Cheese burger, that is excellent if you like that sort of thing. When I was vaked it tasted soo good. Since then I got it another time and it wasn't as good.

sour,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
sour said:
Wendy's has a Bacon & Bleu Cheese burger, that is excellent if you like that sort of thing. When I was vaked it tasted soo good. Since then I got it another time and it wasn't as good.
I have shied away from discussing my terrible fast food addiction, but I have got to agree with you the Wendy's bacon & blue is amazing. mmmmmmm

Bruce@Zephyr,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
baconmug.jpg

Bacon mug filled with cheddar cheese.

tumblrky3zqpwhke1qzvnxp.jpg

The Hickory Rancher

1/2 pound beef patty, muenster cheese, 7 pieces of maple bacon, sauteed onions and a housemade honey hickory BBQ sauce on a kaiser roll.

Taco Town tribute.

vtac,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I may have posted the chicken and waffles before,... I would like to note, that all the pics I post in here are of food that has actually passed my lips,... whether it stayed down or not is another story.

Texas size donut

Round Rock Donuts, Round Rock Texas

Chocolate Covered Bacon

Rabit and Rattlesnake Sausage topped with bacon and cheese, irish nachos, mexican corn and a side of chocolate bacon.

Franks, Austin Texas

Chicken Fried Steak

Fried Pickles with a side of Ranch

Twin Peaks, Austin Texas

Chicken and Waffles with a biscuit and side of mac n cheese,... may have posted this before but I am proud!

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, Hollywood California

Gee I wonder why I am overweight and have high cholesterol ?

Bruce@Zephyr,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Favorite food- scrambled eggs with 3 melted cheeses and bacon bits all mixed together. Probably full of calories but delicous.

Don't really eat anything I would consider disgusting it all tastes good..

wowthisisrandom,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
Tortilla chips dipped in Nutella. If you like chocolate covered pretzels, this is whats up.

fiarrhea,
fiarrhea said:
Tortilla chips dipped in Nutella. If you like chocolate covered pretzels, this is whats up.
I will have to try that. One of my favorite munchies is pretzels (sticks or traditional) dipped in marshmallow fluff, dipped in nutella. Mmmmm...... My favorite pre-made munchie is Oreo cakesters. I like how they give you three small ones, and each one is a single serving. It means it's good.
The nastiest thing that I've ever eaten for munchies while baked is a different story. I was probably seventeen, and had just got home from smoking at a buddies. It was night time, and I was baaaaked. I spied some cracker sticks, and thought those looked good. I should have stopped there. Then I spied the nestle quik chocolate powder. I thought, hey, chocolate crackers...awesome!
I then had to figure out a way to keep the powdered chocolate on these cracker sticks. I remembered that people mist water onto pretzels to get the salt to stick, so I'll use that method. I didn't have a spray mister so I just kinda got my hands wet, and flicked my fingers at the crackers until I thought I had thoroughly "misted" them. I then sprinkled the quik on my crackers. I picked one up and shoved it in my mouth. Lemme tell ya, soggy crackers covered in grainy drink mix chocolate is not a delicacy anywhere. Ugghh.
I've since matured.

SkeletonLips,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Jimmy Dean now has pigs in a blanket on a stick. 60 seconds from frozen to perfect.

chucku,

Qbit

cannabanana
Ok pure unsweetened cocoa powder and sugar mixed in natural Greek yoghurt. Lots of cocoa but not too much yoghurt (so you can taste the chocolate through the yoghurt) - for a serious chocolate hit you will feel.

Qbit,

GreenLeaf

I used to eat tortilla chips dipped in Strawberry yoghurt but nowadays if I eat because of the munchies I eat healthy food and not stuff like chips. :)

This evening I had some strawberries, iced green+white tea, and some dried mango.

GreenLeaf,

bcleez

I am all about the black and bleu burger with bacon on it. Getting it from wendys is just absurd though. It is worth it to spend $7-$10 to get the burger from a good place that takes pride in its burgers.

Pulled pork sandwich too..... mmm

One great thing about NC is how serious they take their fatty heart clogging food.

SKeleton - I am with you on the pretzel in fluff. I also used to jam mini marshmallows in them. You can also melt the marshmallows in the microwave to dip. There are not enough good marshmallow treats out there. Most are cheap synthetic marshmallow. In SC we stopped at this firework shop and they have carmel covered marshmallows. the big one inch ones. they were so so so good.

bcleez,
Top Bottom