Favourite and most disgusting munchie food you eat when ripped

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
My favourite munchie food is an anchovie, black olive, feta, caper and oregano pizza on thin crust.

Worst thing I ever ate was back in 1979 after a house party I had. I ate the only thing left in the fridge/freezer; peas and whipped cream. A guilty. calorie laden pleasure is piping hot calzones dipped in honey.

Most recent munchie was 1/2 lb crab legs in garlic lime butter my girlfriend whipped up on friday night.

So what are some memorable/great/bizzare munchies everyone has had.

Tom

tdavie,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I'm kind of partial to the local version of Chicharrns when I get the munchies. Fried pork fat with bits of lean pork smothered in red chile. Kind of like pork rinds but made fresh and served up in a burrito.

DevoTheStrange,

Konrad_Zuse

MY favorite thing to eat while vaked is the Ben and Jerry's Magic Brownie ice cream :D. Especially when you're on magic brownies HAHAHA :).

Konrad_Zuse,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
if i'm ill prepared for the munchies which never doesn't happen, i'll see what i can find in the fridge and sometimes if i'm lucky i'll find two things that seem like they would be ok eaten together.
clementine oranges with cheese is excellent, just perfect.

jeffp,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
DevoTheStrange said:
I'm kind of partial to the local version of Chicharrns when I get the munchies. Fried pork fat with bits of lean pork smothered in red chile. Kind of like pork rinds but made fresh and served up in a burrito.
Wow, that sounds pretty good. I'm partial to Mexican food. If I ask for Chicharrns, is a takeout Mexican place going to understand me, or no? I do live in frozen Canada and Mexican restaurants are very few and far between.

Tom

tdavie,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
they should... however I know chicharrons where I live are slighly different. New Mexican cuisine is different from mexican. New mexican uses more spices and a few more ingredients. Similar dishes, more flavor. But they should have something similar.
every restaurant I know of here whether it be new mexican or traditional mexican serves them.

here
http://www.newmexico.org/enjoy/cuisine/chicharrones.php
and pork rind is referring to raw, not cooked and dried.

So instead of hard n crunchy, it is Chewy. pretty much like chewing friend pieces of bacon.

DevoTheStrange,

toxicc

E11001420
One of my most memorable orgasmic munchie is when i cooked regular maple flavored bacon and added real maple syrup while cooking (around halfway trhu, after pouring off some fat). My sister was freaking a bit about the strong odor tho, as she's a smell freako.

toxicc,

Frickr

breaded and deepfried bacon! also deepfried pp&j's are awesome! i love my fryer, best munchie making machine in the world. im younge yet, so thank god for matabolism

Frickr,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
tumblrkw9qgxtkxn1qzvnxp.png

More ideas: http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Cooking is fun. :science:

My favorite of late is Crab-Stuffed Filet Mignon with Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce :mmmm:

vtac,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
it's good that we vape for health and then eat such life supporting food.
i for one am in the mood for hot oatmeal with hazelnut coffemate.

jeffp,

chucku

Charles Urbane
A bakery in my area makes the most amazing cheese sticks. Puff pastry filled with sweetened cheese and dusted with powdered sugar. Great for wake and vake but get them early because they will sell out. Their cannoli are also excellent.

Last fall I grilled some boneless pork chops served with thick slices of cored, grilled apples (granny smith, jonagold and jonathan liberally covered with cinnamon). Absolutely incredible!!!

chucku,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think any variation of Pork is great with vaping... mmmmmmm :p :brow: :ko:

I also like to eat fry bread. It's my comfort food.

DevoTheStrange,

Jive Turkey

My friends and I would always make Velveeta macaroni and cheese, and then use it as a dip with tortilla chips.

It's surprisingly good when you're stoned.

Jive Turkey,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
ok.. a disgusting entry. Not something I eat, just something my friend always eats when high.
A tortilla rolled up with Peanut Butter and Mustard inside it.

DevoTheStrange,

mnmlh

DevoTheStrange said:
A tortilla rolled up with Peanut Butter and Mustard inside it.
If this is a contest for most disgusting, I think your friend just won.

mnmlh,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
A tortilla rolled up with Peanut Butter and Mustard inside it
Gotta agree....that sounds FOUL to me :)

My dad wasn't much of a toker, more the drinker type but he'd make funky sandwiches that always used to grossed me out. One was peanut butter, jelly, sliced cheese with potato chips between sliced bread.

Lo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Devo,

Is your friend pregnant?

Cheese, potato or plum pierogis fried served with sour creme is also excellent.

chucku,

indigal

Amongst the corn
tdavie said:
My favourite munchie food is an anchovie, black olive, feta, caper and oregano pizza on thin crust.

Worst thing I ever ate was back in 1979 after a house party I had. I ate the only thing left in the fridge/freezer; peas and whipped cream. A guilty. calorie laden pleasure is piping hot calzones dipped in honey.

Tom
That pizza sounds fantastic! First thing I thought of before I opened the page was "anchovies".. I nibble the ones wrapped around a caper. Also- sardines in hot sauce, and dried korean spiced fish or squid. Mmm fishy snacks.

That peas and whipped cream thing is just wrong though. :)

indigal,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Most icky had to be the bacon brownie though.. I love bacon, I love brownies.. these two flavors did not work well together. That was a score from a fancy bakery.. Can't claim I made 'em.

indigal,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Frickr said:
breaded and deepfried bacon! also deepfried pp&j's are awesome! i love my fryer, best munchie making machine in the world. im younge yet, so thank god for matabolism
You could be my girlfriend's undiscovered brother :) She is trying to convert me to the joys of breaded deep fried bacon (with blue cheese dipping sauce), but so far I've resisted.

If you really, really love bacon, check out www.therepublicofbacon.com where you can win a decades worth of free bacon.

Tom

tdavie,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
My favorite has got to be poutine, only had it in Canada and it was YUM.
Of course I was lit ...but it was good. Next to that I really dig Elotes, corn dipped in lard or mayo covered in cheese, chili and lime,... mmm mmm

Grossest ... gee soo many to choose from, I am going to go with the Elotes above when dipped in lard.

Bruce@Zephyr,
Top Bottom