FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

olivianewtonjohn

You guys with the Chandelier... has anyone tried removing the label? I have a feeling I'm going to love the tube, but that label... :shrug:
I would like to know as well. I would love to take the label off but I dont despise it enough to try. Other than label its beautiful.

Who is going to be the brave beta tester lol

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Not to go on and on about the tube, but... did I miss something in their website photos? Because I don't recall seeing that label. I'm not going to bitch about it for $70, but if I had paid $200 I'd be pissed. Mine should be here later today so I'll see how much I despise it!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I don't even notice the labels. To be honest, they don't appear very tough to remove. I believe that if soaked in Simple Green the labels will come off.

No, it does not show the labels on the website. It does show them on the Yoyokid's EBay page.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I have heard Simple Green or PBW might work. I just think I'm going to have a dilemma about either removing the label or getting rid of it. Although, I did pick up a Swagger Showercap that has a label, and I love it! I'll check back in after work when I get it, or tomorrow.

Tstat,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I have heard Simple Green or PBW might work. I just think I'm going to have a dilemma about either removing the label or getting rid of it. Although, I did pick up a Swagger Showercap that has a label, and I love it! I'll check back in after work when I get it, or tomorrow.

PBW didn't nothing for me but simple green worked well on a piece that I took the label off of. It left what looked like a sandblasted logo behind where the label was.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
It left what looked like a sandblasted logo behind where the label was.
Yea, I like sandblasted and I think I saw a pic of the tube you are referring to. I can't wait to get out of here, tracking says the tube is sitting at my front door. I love getting glass in the mail :)

daverus

...back onto topic...for anybody interested who may have received a 220V unit, I was succesful in getting my unit to turn on and seems to work with a 200W step down convertor. I was only able to test it with my PnP bowls since mine didn't come with ELBs but seemed to heat up and vape my bowl...rather quickly, my guess is probably because the bowl is much smaller for the PnP.

daverus,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, sorry, (slightly) off topic one last time. I got my Chandelier and it is a very nice piece of glass. Rivals a HT, and I've owned a few. But my label-adversion is going to get the best of me with this one. I could deal with one label at the bottom, but 2 gold/black labels? And it's not like the label "means" anything to anybody, if you know what I mean. Oh well...

Back on topic- good luck with your vaporizers everyone. I just really hope someone figures out how to fix them once they die, then there would be a whole bunch of happy folks around here and in certain other threads!

exit

I'm not sure my fakexhale is staying as hot as it used to be? Need to warm it up for ~20ish minutes before it's as hot as I like and even then I can touch my finger to where it says "hot" stamped on top and nothing bad happens even after a couple seconds...

exit,
Oh btw: figured I might as well confirm that mine did NOT come with ELBs. Glad I bought a set from VXH

yoloswaggins,

olivianewtonjohn

I'm not sure my fakexhale is staying as hot as it used to be? Need to warm it up for ~20ish minutes before it's as hot as I like and even then I can touch my finger to where it says "hot" stamped on top and nothing bad happens even after a couple seconds...
Where are you setting the temp dial?

olivianewtonjohn,

thesoloman

no i think its a fiber glass of sorts, if you look closely you'll see it covers your fingers in shreds of the stuff

EDIT anyone know how i can clean in the bambo, im already iso'd but i want it cleaner. I was trying to devise a cleaning method.. .duhhh salt

thesoloman

Here's the internals for ya'll
IMG_7128_zps1569d7a4.jpg

I'm in a hurry so you can click on that pic and it'll take u to my photobucket. there you can see the other 9 pics

stickstones

Vapor concierge
how do you get the halves to separate? I've gotten my sleeve off but always felt like I was going to break the halves if forced.

stickstones,
Reactions: Hutch118

Hutch118

how do you get the halves to separate? I've gotten my sleeve off but always felt like I was going to break the halves if forced.
Its in 4 metal peices Grab two top or bottom quarter sections just try gentel rocking pinch a bit at the vertical seam there are metal tabs that catch. The top half usually springs apart (packed with fiberglass) watch out. Go for the bottom first to see how its hooked. Mine popped apart with a squeeze.

Last edited:
Hutch118,

olivianewtonjohn

Here's the internals for ya'll

I'm in a hurry so you can click on that pic and it'll take u to my photobucket. there you can see the other 9 pics

So is that blue stuff holding the wires to the ceramic heater? Weird completely different than my ebay cloud.

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: Hutch118
Top Bottom