FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Kaptan

I had cancelled my eBay transaction before making payment and now I just received a tracking number??? WTF? For those that received tracking, was the notification sent through eBay with a 12 digit tracking number? Do I have any recourse?

Kaptan,

olivianewtonjohn

I had cancelled my eBay transaction before making payment and now I just received a tracking number??? WTF? For those that received tracking, was the notification sent through eBay with a 12 digit tracking number? Do I have any recourse?
So you didnt pay and he shipped it? Nice lol

EDIT: If you dont want it ship it to me id gladly take it

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: 2 Paces

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I just got my chandelier as well and I love it! I only have about two minutes to type quick before work, but I already snapped a few pics that I'll post later (I'm no photographer so don't expect much). I love it! My only other glass is the infamous $40 bubbler, so I can't compare much other than saying I love it and am quite vaked. I didn't think about the effect the bigger volume in the glass = more vapor when I'm clearing. The nice thing about it being 0 degrees farenheit out is that it was pre-cooled for me and the hit was excellent. Alright my few mins is up. I'll be back on later with more.

swahvay

So is FedEx generally reliable with the info on where it is or should I be checking my porch for a package? Cuz it said it was picked up in PA @ 419p

swahvay,
Unfortunately, though my FakeXhale was delivered today, it was delivered a little later so I won't be getting it from the shipping department at work until tomorrow.

Damn it all to hell.

yoloswaggins,

swahvay

Yeah mine now says delivery tomorrow. I really hope I can get it early in the day.

swahvay,

wisherly

My Chandelier should be here Friday :) I'd love to see some pics of it or a nice video, perhaps!

I just got my FakeCloud and chandelier today. No ELBs, but I already had some. These are a nice combination- more holes on the chandelier fire off the harder you pull, and the cloud provides consistent heat when you're ripping it hard. Hitting this reminds me of taking a bong hit more than any other vape I've tried. The cloud produces amazing flavor- I've heard this many times about the cloud and it's not hype. I prefer the flavor when not using the chandelier, but just the dry mouthpiece instead. The chandelier makes huge rips very smooth though.

cloud-chandelier_zps0fdfbc9a.jpg

The two pieces, the cloud and the chandelier, don't fit very snugly (at the GonG joint) but there aren't any air leaks that I can detect.

I could do without the "2.0 DLX" markings on the water tool. Does anyone know how to remove those? I remember reading about that somewhere here on FC, but don't remember where now.

olivianewtonjohn

Man this fucking sucks. I just got my cloud today and a family member went to use it and blew instead of inhaling.....I mean how the fuck does someone do that? My glass is cracked at the ceramic.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Man this fucking sucks. I just got my cloud today and a family member went to use it and blew instead of inhaling.....I mean how the fuck does someone do that? My glass is cracked at the ceramic.
Wow that sucks ass. Does your friend not have any experience even smoking? I don't understand how anyone would think blowing into it would work.

NinjaMindTriks,
Reactions: aesthyrian

olivianewtonjohn

Wow that sucks ass. Does your friend not have any experience even smoking? I don't understand how anyone would think blowing into it would work.
Family member not friend. And they have very minor experience but I did say not to blow, to inhale; everything was going fine then 20 mins later they do this....:( pretty sure it wasnt them thinking it would work but just them not thinking at all

Pretty sure im screwed unless somehow the seller is generious enough to send me a new bambo/ceramic heater, I am thinking the chances are riduclously slim

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I don't understand how it broke by blowing into it. Was a hydratube on top? Did the thermal shock of the cold water crack the hot glass?

Deadshort480,

olivianewtonjohn

I don't understand how it broke by blowing into it. Was a hydratube on top? Did the thermal shock of the cold water crack the hot glass?
Yes my chandelier tube was on top and the water got in. I shut it off and tried to get all the water out. Later on I saw a chunk of glass at the bottom. I opened it and sure enough the glass is fucked. 1 day experience with the cloud and it's over. Don't worry guys I'll get pics soon enough, don't really feel like dealing with it now.

olivianewtonjohn,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Yes my chandelier tube was on top and the water got in. I shut it off and tried to get all the water out. Later on I saw a chunk of glass at the bottom. I opened it and sure enough the glass is fucked. 1 day experience with the cloud and it's over. Don't worry guys I'll get pics soon enough, don't really feel like dealing with it now.

:(:(:(:(:(
That really sucks so much. I feel terrible for you.
:(:(:(:(:(

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
shit.... so sorry to hear that... At least you only spent $100??? :shrug: Maybe you could snag another somehow?

SlinginPaint,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I could do without the "2.0 DLX" markings on the water tool.

Yea, I certainly didn't see that in the photos on the site. I thought it would be no label. I really have a thing about labels, so I might not be keeping this once it arrives tomorrow.

Tstat,
Top Bottom