Exotic Wood Blanks for Heirloom Quality Custom Log Vapes & Vapor Stems

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Have you been staying at a La Quinta lately?
Actually been thinkin real hard about selling the ol' homestead and building a tree house up on a high mountain somewhere. Don't think La Quinta allows pets anyway, IDK:shrug: - what with me being an old dog w/probly a few good fleas. I think a rough inlay would look THE SHIT!!!:nod:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I think it would look great :D
I'd like to see the lapis lazuli inlay in small polished BRIGHT BRILLIANT BLUE pieces (like tiny smooth polished pebbles - each about the size of the "o" in brackets [o]), swimming in a turquoise sea. Don't get me started! [ o.;.o.;o..;.oo.".o.:o.:.o.;.:. ]

Last edited:

Reflections

Snappo said--Very interesting! Just a thought here - is it absolutely necessary to make the inlayed stones perfectly flat at the surface? I think a little roughness at the fingertip could actually enhance the finger grip, and still look great - rustic & refined all-in-one - recess the groove a tiny bit deeper & use the good non-tox glue!..... I think the raised gems wood look great 2..even looking like warts i think they call em like on VapedNConfused glass stems...

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Snappo Wow my man, that camphor burl is the shit! It turned out so beautiful and is very captivating, I found myself eyeballing it after each step in finishing it. I couldnt wait to butter and buff it, the piece really POPS! Keep on keeping on with the wood!

2014-07-03105703_zps0cea7ee1.jpg

Snappo

Accessory Maker
More out-of-this-world exotic wood stem blanks, AND will have Nano/Underdog/HI sized kiln-dried blanks of the same wood & quality! Big Leaf Maple Burl! Nothing but the ABSOLUTE BEST for my FC friends!!!
z6xJ3Xn.jpg

Shcqtmc.jpg

Last edited:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Okay, Snappo, what the fuck?

Are you TRYING to make me go bankrupt, or is that just a bonus for you and the devil on your shoulder?

At this rate, you and Alan are going to have to play chess over who gets my Soul...

:evil:
@EveryDayAmnesiac - I'm afraid you're going to have to get another exotic custom log w/stems - simple as that! I just ordered two very custom Underdog pups myself that will knock your stockings off! Wait'll you see what's cooking!!! Of course I'm going to post lots of pics, and a performance review - which I already know will be OUTSTANDING, as all UD pups are!

@Ratchett - those stem blanks in the pic above are ultra-high quality kiln-dried Big Leaf Maple Burls. They are so incredible, they look almost identical to my Heirloom quality Tiger quilted Camphor Burl stem blanks, posted a few pages back. I will also have this wood choice available in Nano/Hi/Underdog size. Stay tuned!!!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Is there a list of everything currently available ? Apologies if it's obviously in snappos sig, I can't see sigs on mobile view.
@exit - Thanks for stopping by! Currently, my only method of letting folks know what I have in stock is by posting from time to time on this thread when new arrivals take place. You can go back through each page and find something you like. If I still have it we're good to go. If it's a sold piece of a variety of wood species you like, I'll do everything I can to get another piece that's perfect for you. If you don't see anything that's just right for you, let me know what you're looking for and I'll do all I can to get it! I have a huge shipment due in late next week: Afzelia Burls, Amboyna Burls, Camphor Burls, and Big Leaf maple Burls - all stunning! I'll post pics as soon as they arrive. They will be sure to please, as I guarantee that only the very very best most beautiful cuts of exotic woods will do for my FC friends! You'll be the judge - and I think you'll agree!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
With all the interest and praise you keep receiving, Snappo...

You might just need your own site. ;)
Matter of fact ...I'm working on it! Thanks!!!

Do you have any amboyna burl or redwood left???

I think I might wait to see what comes in the new batch!

Peace!
@exit - Please tell me, is the Amboyna or Redwood for a Hi, Underdog, or Nano? The reason I ask is because I have two incredible two-tone Amboyna Burl blanks that are strictly sized for the HI only, as well as two Redwood Burl blanks that I have (pics not yet posted) strictly HI sized - Gorgeous pieces! Give me a day or two to post pics here on this thread for you and others. We are in the rainy season with lots of dark overcast, and I want to shoot only excellent pictures for you in perfect natural light so you can make your best informed decision. Late next week I will be receiving a very large order that will include incredible richly toned and burled Amboyna, Big Leaf Maple, and Afzelia. I will also have matching stem blanks for all of them. Please check back tomorrow and Monday for pics, and also late next week for the new arrivals. Many thanks!!! Snappo

Last edited by a moderator:

exit

@exit - Please tell me, is the Amboyna or Redwood for a Hi, Underdog, or Nano? The reason I ask is because I have two incredible two-tone Amboyna Burl blanks that are strictly sized for the HI only, as well as two Redwood Burl blanks that I have (pics not yet posted) strictly Hi sized - Gorgeous pieces! Give me a day or two to post pics here on this thread for you and others. We are in the rainy season with lots of dark overcast, and I want to shoot only excellent pictures for you in perfect natural light so you can make your best informed decision. Late next week I will be receiving a very large order that will include incredible richly toned and burled Amboyna, Big Leaf Maple, and Afzelia. I will also have matching stem blanks for all of them. Please check back tomorrow and Monday for pics, and also late next week for the new arrivals. Many thanks!!! Snappo

damn and thank you for the thorough response. and yes it will be for a HI, sorry for omitting that. i will watch for pics, thanks a ton my man.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
damn and thank you for the thorough response. and yes it will be for a HI, sorry for omitting that. i will watch for pics, thanks a ton my man.
Always a pleasure! I really love what I'm doing with Exotic Woods for my FC friends - very gratifying to provide so much satisfaction to others!!!

Always a pleasure! I really love what I'm doing with Exotic Woods for my FC friends - very gratifying to provide so much satisfaction to others!!!
@exit - I have a two-toned Amboyna Burl piece that I've been saving for my own HI when my name comes up. If you like it ...it's yours! My pleasure would be greater if it were to become your pleasure! Will post pics as promised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
@exit! & FC friends - As promised - please see several samples below. The Golden Amboyna and Redwood Burl blanks are very over sized, and will be cut to create several separate log vape blanks. If you see an over sized blank and want it kept full size without cutting down, I can do that no problem! During your HI/Underdog/E-Nano order preparation, you and Alan/Dave/Andy will decide how to best cut the blank for absolute best presentation of the wood's features.
Two-Tone Amboyna Burl

vGrGmBD.jpg

flr499q.jpg

ViiTySu.jpg

Golden Amboyna - Very Over-sized!

bJ618bH.jpg

K18BuIY.jpg

gVRipKi.jpg

Redwood Burl Block - Very Over-sized! Will be cut for 4 Log Vapes!

CMHkxv8.jpg

UjY7zdn.jpg

Redwood Burl - Very Over-sized! Will be cut for 2 Log Vapes!

Vetsav1.jpg

vT21PEn.jpg

Top Bottom