ethanol alcohol extraction on BHO

Darb

StickyShisha said:
yesterday i butane extracted a few grams of (not very dark) vape waste to make my regular dark oil.
i added it to about the same amount of reclaim oil from my dome rig.

into a small jar with some everclear. It took longer to dissolve than i expected.
into the freezer.
stuff definitely settled out and stayed behind in the filter.

into my evap dish, i added 2 drops of essential oil* and then the filtered everclear mixture.
after it was done evaporating outside, i went at it with a hairdrier for a bit.

the extract, when finished, tasted better from a Ti nail than my regular dark oil.
now it is loaded into an Omi cart.

*mostly lemon with a hint of tangerine

Where did you buy this essential oil?

Darb,

weedemon

enthusiast
So today I ran about 8 ounces of abv via the usual bho method and a big jar of buds that had already been run as bho once. (1st wash bud I call it), and now I have it dissolved in ethanol sitting in jars after I have filtered it once. I ran out of time so I can't evap until tomorrow or more likely wednesday. one jar is golden, other other still quite dark (the abv batch) I can't wait to see what I get though Free concentrates! lol :p the first wash stuff from last time turned out really nice actually very clean tasting. :)

weedemon,

weedemon

enthusiast
so i forgot to weigh the dish before i filled it! lol it weighs 12.8g now. I'll tell ya what it's at when it's empty. my guess is around 2.5-3 grams of oil.

The taste is smooth but with a toasted taste to it. almost a little nutty. I just did a dab and becasue it's mostly cbd/cbn in it the high is very different already. very heavy in comparison.

the 1st wash buds stuff case out very nice! it's a taffy that you can touch and play with. when stretched out thin it lets light though and is golden brown. tastes like sensi star, so i guess that's what most of the buds in that run were! the stuff will break if you snap it, or stretch if you pull it. like silly putty :)

weedemon,
Top Bottom