Hey everyone. So I have a couple bottles of ethanol that is normally used by a pharmacist for Rx compounding. I've been following the Absolute Amber post over at ICmag http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168388 Now I don't have fresh plants to work with. Instead I used a bunch of buds that I had already run once. So I ran the 1st washed buds as bho again. and I got a dark shatter consistency It didn't taste the best, but it's not 1st wash bho. so that's to be expected. it still packs a hell of a hit though. because its not first wash i decided its a great one to try my first experiment with ethanol with. I have dissolved the bho into solution and am shaking it to get all the tiny chunks to completely dissolve. it's mostly gone now. I can see "stuff" floating in suspension now. I assume these are the waxes and fats that BHO pulls out with the actives. Gonna evap it later and will post back my result.