Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just curious how everyone else's ABV comes out after using the unit with the whip, mine seems nice and golden brown when using as a log. Its not dark brown or even burnt, can save the ABV while as a log.

Ed's TnT,

arf777

No longer dogless
Using it with log stems on my water pipes, my ABV comes out comparable to what I get from my CRZ, just a little lighter than with either of my PDs. But since I'm using a PD stem with an adapter for this, I just pull the adapter off, take one more rip with the PD, then its perfectly toasted.

BTW - Just used a bunch of ABV to make BHO. Got some surprisingly stony oil out of it. Anybody else done that?

arf777,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Using it with log stems on my water pipes, my ABV comes out comparable to what I get from my CRZ, just a little lighter than with either of my PDs. But since I'm using a PD stem with an adapter for this, I just pull the adapter off, take one more rip with the PD, then its perfectly toasted.

BTW - Just used a bunch of ABV to make BHO. Got some surprisingly stony oil out of it. Anybody else done that?

Are you using the stem as the mouth piece? I still dont have a glass elbow to use it with a whip, so use an adapter and a wooden tube.

The AV-1 has boost mode right?

Ed's TnT,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I've extended the FCLOVE coupon thru April. It is 20 percent off.
Thanks,

Andy

ACE OF VAPE,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Andy pls let me know what I gotta do to get the glass elbow! Haven't been able to use it with a whip since the show.

Ed's TnT,

DannyVi

Are you supposed to get charged twice for shipping. Stupid PayPal wants to charge me also after the epic site makes my total.

DannyVi,

arf777

No longer dogless
Are you using the stem as the mouth piece? I still dont have a glass elbow to use it with a whip, so use an adapter and a wooden tube.

The AV-1 has boost mode right?

I've been using it with my water tools almost exclusively, usually a Hitman Turbine Tube. That's how I do pretty much all of my home vaping though. Mines actually an EV-2, need to change that on my signature. I use it on Boost a lot, depends on if I'm going for big clouds or not.

arf777,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Ed,
Shoot me an email with your address. I'll send a couple right out.

Andy

ACE OF VAPE,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Will do Andy, hey its good to see you round bro, am sure you been busy since I saw ya last, hope all has been well! Really like the unit man, boost is the shit! I told ya I would figure something out for my tubes. It works great as a log. I need to send you an adapter and tube for your use and feedback, would like to hear what you think! Will send ya that email in a few and need to get your address.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Yeee I agree IamKrazy, we would like to hear bout it bro! I am sure your gonna like how it rips!

Ed's TnT,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I actually left my EV1 at a friends house for a few weeks. It wasn't getting as muh use as it deserves from me, and it is getting used 4 or 5 times a day over there. He really seems to like it for daytime medicating and quick use.

He calls it the "Can Vape" because it looks a lot like a Coors Light can in size and well it sure can vape... thus the name

IAmKrazy2,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I actually left my EV1 at a friends house for a few weeks. It wasn't getting as muh use as it deserves from me, and it is getting used 4 or 5 times a day over there. He really seems to like it for daytime medicating and quick use.

He calls it the "Can Vape" because it looks a lot like a Coors Light can in size and well it sure can vape... thus the name

Hey do you have any of my vapor tubes Krazy?

Ed's TnT,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hey do you have any of my vapor tubes Krazy?

Just a dugout and a bunch of bats. No MZ tubes if that's what you mean. I have a brass lined bat with a wood case that is uber bad ass. Your dugout comes to the bar with me fairly often. I have quit smoking cigs, and a puff from a bat outside it a great substitiute. Maybe I should look into your website again soon Ed, always lots of goodies.

IAmKrazy2,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Yeee alot of goodies and more to come my friend! I have made a great discovery not far from home that will open up so many doors for Ed's TnT, better dayz are ahead man! Cant wait for the future bro! Sure you saw the EV adapter I make. Just sent one out to Andy yesterday, cant wait to hear what he thinks of the EV as a log! My tubes work with the PD and will also work for the EV also.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Yeee alot of goodies and more to come my friend! I have made a great discovery not far from home that will open up so many doors for Ed's TnT, better dayz are ahead man! Cant wait for the future bro! Sure you saw the EV adapter I make. Just sent one out to Andy yesterday, cant wait to hear what he thinks of the EV as a log! My tubes work with the PD and will also work for the EV also.

Ed checked out the website, and of course had forgot about the MFLB tubes too. Yet another option. I have seen your setup making the EV1 more log style, very nice solution, necessity creates innovation again.

IAmKrazy2,

DannyVi

Used the vape for about 2 hours really like it think it's going to be my main vape I really like the clouds and taste I'm getting.

DannyVi,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
That's what im talking bout danny, am sure andy is gonna like to hear this also. Just wait til you get that tube and adapter, hopefully it will show up today!

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Used the vape for about 2 hours really like it think it's going to be my main vape I really like the clouds and taste I'm getting.

Glad ti hear your enjoying the EV-2. Looking forward to your full review.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Holy shit Alan, got those glass elbows in Monday but kids had ball games all night and wasnt able to try em, did however yesterday and was so ripped I didnt manage to get much done! I got a nice dry bud I had from a sac put back with fluffy red hairs and such, ground up lightly nothing to fine, packed a considerable amount in the glass and was blown away by rip after rip! The draw temp through the whip is so cool I didnt know how much I had until I was coughing and choking all over the shop. Hit it solid 5 times and was done for the evening. Really dig this unit as a whip too, maybe just a little too much for me if I plan on getting anything done! Thanks for getting those out to me!

Has what I sent ya shown yet? Had a couplea three orders with some serious issues last month. USPS usually works great but when they dont they really dont!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom