Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Holy shit Alan, got those glass elbows in Monday but kids had ball games all night and wasnt able to try em, did however yesterday and was so ripped I didnt manage to get much done! I got a nice dry bud I had from a sac put back with fluffy red hairs and such, ground up lightly nothing to fine, packed a considerable amount in the glass and was blown away by rip after rip! The draw temp through the whip is so cool I didnt know how much I had until I was coughing and choking all over the shop. Hit it solid 5 times and was done for the evening. Really dig this unit as a whip too, maybe just a little too much for me if I plan on getting anything done! Thanks for getting those out to me!

Has what I sent ya shown yet? Had a couplea three orders with some serious issues last month. USPS usually works great but when they dont they really dont!
Glad to see you're enjoying the EV-2 Ed!

ACE OF VAPE,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Really apologize for calling you Alan, Andy pls forgive me and dont hold it against me! I am really bad with names, really bad!

Spent the last couplea days in the shop, been making it happen with the help of the EV, start the morning with a couple quick rips and look out! Thanks again Andy, I appreciate ya.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Really apologize for calling you Alan, Andy pls forgive me and dont hold it against me! I am really bad with names, really bad!

Spent the last couplea days in the shop, been making it happen with the help of the EV, start the morning with a couple quick rips and look out! Thanks again Andy, I appreciate ya.
No worries Ed- Alan is a great craftsman and builder, it's an honor to be confused with him;)

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
That is very kind of you Andy. I have enjoyed watching the EV evolve and improve. It is looking very good. Something special about building with wood. You have probably learned a lot more about working with wood. I sure have.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow the glass tube is the shit!!! It really looks bad ass and am sure you all will dig this unit as a log style upright! I have been using it with one of my wooden tubes and adapter for quite some time. This thing is truly a workhorse!

gvape

I miss my unit. I cant wait until I get it working again in my hands. Its been a few months since I used this thing. I have just had it packed in a box to be sent back to Andy. Its going to be a party once I do get it! Wooohoo!

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I miss my unit. I cant wait until I get it working again in my hands. Its been a few months since I used this thing. I have just had it packed in a box to be sent back to Andy. Its going to be a party once I do get it! Wooohoo!

Yo gotta make that happen Bro!

gvape

Oh I did. Just took me forever. It should have arrived at Andys Doorstep sometime today :)

gvape,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Thanks Ed! Appreciate the post on Gizmodo. Can't wait for my new tubes.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Spun the adapter for ya yesterday and will finish the Solo tubes this coming week and get e both out to ya! The guy at Gizmodo done ya right, I hope this helps with sales bro!

tepictoton

the discount code does not seem to work?

I might get me one of these nice vapes, the code would have definately help me pull the trigger on this one...but on checkout it did not work. Guess I will have to waith some more:/

tepictoton,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hang in there Tepicoton, am sure it will be fixed ASAP! The Epic is a great unit and you will be glad you got one! I just spoke with Andy the other day and he was having a web issue, very minor, but maybe something else sneaked in on him, he'll get ya right!

Ed's TnT,

559stonerr

the discount code does not seem to work?

I might get me one of these nice vapes, the code would have definately help me pull the trigger on this one...but on checkout it did not work. Guess I will have to waith some more:/

as soon as that discount code works,pull the trigger!! you wont regret it, ive had the epic since beta testing and in love with this vape....you'll see..:lol:

559stonerr,
Top Bottom