Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, been hard at it as always. Got alot going on with new ideas and different directions. If you dont follow me on IG you should stop by and see what I am into. I have just scored some circassian walnut burl from Romania ohhh how freaking nice and I cant wait to get it in hand. Been working up some new never done before species for the DynaVap Midsections that will be alternatives for international species.

I am going to be doing a 420 sale that will start the 18th and run through the 21st. Its for 10% off at checkout, coupon code is POPS.

420-Sales-Ad-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

I also want to let you all know that some WS purchased during the sale will be delayed, parts are being made this coming week and delivered late which puts final assembly and bench test back a bit. I will notify you of this at purchase as well. Still even with a delay there isnt a better time to grab a WS at a great discount.

@Ramahs Bro I appreciate you always staying on top of my posts and thank you very much. Bro you are correct I have added the straight glass stem for the Ti tip to the WS pkg and also have the fumed glass stem I offer at my site as well as the WPA's in various sizes. Glass Charlie has made those great pieces as well for the tips. Choo choo thats a hella rig bro, enjoy.

@AJS Thats a beautiful piece bro and glad you are enjoying it. You know some dont like the LE, worked out well for you in the end. I just did a couple BE this last week and every time I do one its like taking a trip to a different world being as how the tones and features are like no other species. Really glad to hear your enjoying yours. Hmm you mention being able to freely spin the tip sometimes and then it catches. I have had an issue with one of the tips not fitting correctly but for the most part they all do. The upper area of the air path where the tip fits has a very thin wall. I suggest to be certain of what the issue is maybe take the tip out of the stem and with the unit off and cold take and set the tip on the top of the air path and give it a few twists and examine it while you are doing so and let me know what you find out. As you said also if you are leaning it at an angle while twisting that will cause issues with it. You should only be using the orings with the glass stem or the WPA which do not use the tip. I am here for you bro and however we can get right I am happy to do so. Thats a great shot bro, there is something about that gnarly top LE, its just enough to give it that RRRRR kinda bite if that makes sense.

@arb Glad you like the BE I did as well. As @Ramahs said I do brand them on the leather bottom cover. Have a look at yours bro you should see it. You know the SS tips will retain more heat than the Ti does.

@Mangu Bro it was an issue we got through for you and the only one I have had with the tips. I am glad we have you back on track and ripping. Really appreciate your cooperation with that, thanks.

Hope all is well and sorry so short this post, gotta get moving and make magic happen. Wish you all the best!

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
I suggest to be certain of what the issue is maybe take the tip out of the stem and with the unit off and cold take and set the tip on the top of the air path and give it a few twists and examine it while you are doing so and let me know what you find out. As you said also if you are leaning it at an angle while twisting that will cause issues with it. You should only be using the orings with the glass stem or the WPA which do not use the tip. I am here for you bro and however we can get right I am happy to do so.

Hey Ed,

Seems to do better without the stem and with the unit off, just cold with the Tip. Just easier to line it all up and see what's happening. The tip squeaks quite a bit though when spinning, not sure how normal that is, I believe that may be normal use though. It seems the slower I spin, the better chance it has to feel some resistance or "catch" for an instant, which then makes it difficult to start back up the spin again without re-adjusting the tip on the heater. When I consistently spin at a faster speed, it spins more smoothly (not like butter, but spins fine, I just don't know what to expect) but squeaks, and when I spin slowly at the pace sort of expected for vaping is when I experience more resistance.

Again, this could all be completely normal, just throwing it all out there in case something seems off to someone. Words are hard.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey Ed,

Seems to do better without the stem and with the unit off, just cold with the Tip. Just easier to line it all up and see what's happening. The tip squeaks quite a bit though when spinning, not sure how normal that is, I believe that may be normal use though. It seems the slower I spin, the better chance it has to feel some resistance or "catch" for an instant, which then makes it difficult to start back up the spin again without re-adjusting the tip on the heater. When I consistently spin at a faster speed, it spins more smoothly (not like butter, but spins fine, I just don't know what to expect) but squeaks, and when I spin slowly at the pace sort of expected for vaping is when I experience more resistance.

Again, this could all be completely normal, just throwing it all out there in case something seems off to someone. Words are hard.

If ya like you can send it back the unit and the tip and I'll go over it. Hit me up if ya wanna talk about it.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I get it.
He stamps his stems, and things..... perhaps he felt it would detract from the continuity
of his vapes.
The man is an artist!
I had assumed the same thing but then assumed my assumption was wrong as assumptions often are.........I am all over my woodscents today and loving it.
The taste and effects are amazing then with so many ways to use it..........ain't gonna get old anytime soon.
:D

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
When I got my Glass Charlie stem I noticed the wa!! of the stem was a bit thin. Mine did the same thing
After a day, or two. Tosser.

Also did the tape fix. :dog:

Luckily I got my Monkeyhouse stems, so I am a happy camper.:popcorn:

They have somewhat thicker walls, and may have a hardier composition, perhaps borosilicate?

At any rate, I will ask if he would make some inverse spike cooling stems “Made in Massachusetts”

In the meantime his glass bodies are also a bit thicker, so should be a bit more durable. :spliff:

25gry4z.jpg

Yeah, I'd already planned to get one of his glass cooling stems.

Yes I realize those squiggly marks in the leather and metal are in fact letters.
:lol:
I was curious about why no brand mark in the wood itself.......hence the question.

Oh, hell no! You would want him to stamp up the side of that beautiful Woodscents? I would DEFINITELY not want that on the side of mine!

The WS is for WoodScents

I would think that Woodscents would be the model, not the brand. The brand is Ed's TnT

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
is there big taste differences with the various woods?
They just smell a bit different, vapor flavor is the same...to me.:myday:
I would pick the model that you like the look of, I really like the look of walnut (Ed's base model) the best rifle stocks in the world are made from walnut so you know it will stand the test of time.:tup:

arb

Semi shaved ape
They just smell a bit different, vapor flavor is the same...to me.:myday:
I would pick the model that you like the look of, I really like the look of walnut (Ed's base model) the best rifle stocks in the world are made from walnut so you know it will stand the test of time.:tup:
Funny............I was just thinking a walnut for my son.
He is enamored with mine so that may be my only way............kind of wish we hadn't fed him so well now he's too big for me to whoop.
Nothing like yelling up at ones kid for perspective........lolz.

Modicum

Hey Truth , I agree with Les. I have a few WS, all different species , IMO the timber doesn't influence the flavor. The world class woods, that only ED seems to find,
will effect only it's feel (softer, harder , denser.) The real flavor will ,of coarse, come from your buds enhanced by Ed's incredible Ti heating system, which is second to none. Every accessory you need is included , no additional money spent, as you would in other vape options. His units performances bogle the mind and keep on giving when not in use because they are works of art from a master craftsman.

Truth Seeker

Hey Truth , I agree with Les. I have a few WS, all different species , IMO the timber doesn't influence the flavor. The world class woods, that only ED seems to find,
will effect only it's feel (softer, harder , denser.) The real flavor will ,of coarse, come from your buds enhanced by Ed's incredible Ti heating system, which is second to none. Every accessory you need is included , no additional money spent, as you would in other vape options. His units performances bogle the mind and keep on giving when not in use because they are works of art from a master craftsman.

Thank u so much for your advice! The heating unit seems much safer than a torch!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Been using the Ti Tip and glass stem lately, and I've found that to be my favorite dry method. Something about the condenser just doesn't vibe well with me, probably that too narrow of a vapor path. But with the glass stem, it is much more open and I'm finding it way more enjoyable. Flavors are just insanely fantastic as well. Massive rips. Depending on strain, I'm finding 7.5-8.5 is perfect.

I've been experimenting with grinds and packs quite a bit, finding the perfect balance of flavor and clouds. What I've been doing is breaking a piece off from the bud, rolling it between my fingers into a ball and dropping it into the Ti tip. Taking a rip or 2, getting amazing flavor, some nice resinous terpenes, and some light vapor. Dump it out, powder between my fingers into my hand, suck back up, and go to town. Huge rips follow, thick flavor (not always super green depending on the temp or how hard I ripped those first hits), and just a super enjoyable experience.

What is nice about this, is it counters one of the negatives of the standard vape (I'll explain how in a sec), which is the heatup time or time it takes to change temperature. I haven't done much testing in changing temp between hits with the WS, as it seems I'll never be able to know the exact amount of time to where it is actually to that temp to get consistent, repeatable results.
So what this full nug method does, is I can actually keep the vape at the higher temp I would end at (let's use 8 for example), instead of the temp I would start at for flavors (7.5 for example). When the bud is in nug form, the higher temps don't have quite of large of an impact on it as if it were ground up bud. So while an 8 can sometimes not give the cleanest green flavor of a ground bud bowl, it will still produce amazing flavor of a full nug bowl (ime). So I can get the type of rip I want from the first 2 hits, then get the end result of a fully extracted bowl with huge clouds.

So far, this has been the best method for me. Great flaves, great rips, full extraction, even abv, without having to change the temp at all. Highly recommended.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXgoYLAFbB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ramahs

Sounds complicated.

Lately I just set my temp dial at 10 (max), suck up some ground herb into my Dynavap tip on whatever stem I'm using, and I hit it till it stops producing vapor. Simple, tasty, full-bodied creamy vapor, and no complications :smug:

Ramahs

Got me a new piece of glass today...an 18" steamroller from GRAV. My 4/20 present to myself this year.
It's the steamroller of steamrollers, and I've been LOVING me some full-bodied, tasty rips while breaking it in with my Woodscents!

IMG-0785.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

2 carb holes, like playing a flute! Nice looking cannon.:tup:
Still rockin the wooden WPA or are you just using it for the special occasion of breaking in the new glass?

Definitely still rocking it almost every day. I love that little WonG!

And yes, this thing is a cannon! It hits like one too! I'm very happy with my purchase. :clap:

Top Bottom