Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

gvape

momofthegoons said:
:lol: Every time you post pics Ed, I get the itch! Then I remember, "I've got one of those!" I've got to get myself under control!

Haha your lucky you got some of that self control. I got my order in for 3 more.... That's gonna be 7 wood stems and 1 mflb tube. I will definitely post some pics of them all, been meaning to get that done.

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I hadn't thought about it Gvape, you're working up quite an arsenal also aren't ya! You and Mom may be running a tight race. Cant wait for ya to see the beauties am sending your way tomorrow. You're gonna dig em! Get a pic of the weaponry and lets see what you are working with.

Ed's TnT,

gvape

Lol, so its a race then.

Anyone have any luck in a storage device for your stems? I got 7 wood ones now, 3 stock, and 1 whip ripper. I have been thinking of making some sort of holder, but have not come across anything that nice. I did put two of them in cloth knife case. Works perfect for on the go just bringing two with me. My next thought was a pencil cup holder, but I would like something a bit nicer than that. Anyone have any ideas or share what they use?

gvape,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
A fountain pen storage case should work for your stem collection.

Alan,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
gvape, I don't know if you saw what I use (I posted a pic of most of my stems back a few), but I use antique glass flower frogs. They are a half circle of glass with holes in it for the flower stems. they come in clear and all kinds of colors. The brass stems fit down in the holes and all you can see is the wood. May be too feminine for you.... maybe someone could make one out of wood. Hmmmmm......hey Ed.......

momofthegoons,

gvape

LOVE the idea of a fountain pen case. I did a little research, gonna take me some time to find a suitable one, especially in a decent price range. Debating between something like these:

LIB%20PC%20L954%20BLK_S_01.jpg

BEY%20PC%20BB580BLK_S_01.jpg

mom, I did see your post a while back. Neat idea, although when I do have my stems out I tend to have them tips up since they are packed. I would love something that could hold them like that but with the tips up. Ill do a bit more research on those. Might be able to find one with some bigger holes.

gvape,

Grow

Rick has these stem holders at his website here which hold the tips up.

Ed, It would be a really cool idea if you could make some similar ones in some of those nice woods you have, I would definitively buy one.
I recently got a MZ stem and a LB one, and the work in both is fantastic.

Grow,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
So my poor Mahoe tube was smoked like a chillum at a party last night....
I think its done-zo :(
Ed the pictures of the figured maple look too good. Going to pick some of those up, and a couple others.

Nebera,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict

Sacrilege! :lol:

grow, I also really like the stem holders that Rick makes. My problem is that I have way too many stems for one of those. As it is, I have two large "frogs" filled with the wood and glass stems that I have, and am working on a third. Who's addicted to accessories? :p

momofthegoons,

djonkoman

I hadn't come around to make pics of my stem and post them, so hereby:
this pic worked out the best:
0382.jpg

other side
0383t.jpg

and it's usual place since it's next to my chair(wich is mainly used for vaping, watching tv and doing stuff on my laptop, like now)
0381t.jpg

yesterday I thought that the pattern and colors remind me of tigereye(the stone), but without the lines moving from different views(I have a piece of tigereye somewhere, don't remember where it is right now, but it's a beautifull kind of stone, falcon eye is also really nice, same as tgereye but witgh other colors, black and darkblue)

djonkoman,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, I have thought of doing a stem holder in the past and it is a great idea and I am sure I could spin out a beauty, I do have some amazing chunks that would look outa this world. The problem is cost, who wants to pay the price for just a stem holder. Have thought of spinning some walnut or so, but then to you gotta get big chunks and those do get pricey for larger workable sizes. I will do some more thinking about it and see what happens in the future.

Had to go to the doc yesterday, got bit by a spider on the birdy knuckle of my right hand, it got serious yesterday, felt like fire from my finger to my arm pit, all was swollen and terrible feeling. Got a shot in both cheeks, one in the shoulder, and pain meds, told me to follow up with my reg. doc, they werent very informative nor helpful, took my money, poked me in the ass, and sent me on my way. Not a lollipop, hug, or anything! Now I gotta go pay my reg. doc to tell me what they wouldnt. What kinda shit is that???? Fuckin doctors, thats why were in the shape were in now, I am a person not an air conditioner coil!

What the hell Nebera

Sacrilege! lol

No sweat bro, holla when you feel the itch and I'll scratch it!

Thanks Grow for the words bro, thats what its all about!

Nice pics djonkoman, that is a sweet piece you have there, I am glad you are enjoying it that much!

Ed's TnT,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
I wasnt even in the room when it happened, one of my buddies told me about it later. It was just some dumb drunk chick. :rolleyes:

Nebera,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Beautiful work. I will definitely be ordering one of these! I will wait until my Zap arrives so I can study its grain and color to pick the best "look".
Impressive stuff!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the words Vitolo, pls do check back when you get that beauty that way you can make the right choice.

Just got a box of myrtle in so will have some myrtle tubes really soon. Havn some shopping cart issues at this moment, damn Godaddy personel F'd up my SC and have to wait to get it back up at 3pm central time tomorrow.

Damn Godaddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed's TnT,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Ed's TnT said:
Just got a box of myrtle in so will have some myrtle tubes really soon.
Excellent! I have been putting off buying one until I got the matching wood for my Zap. Can't wait until they are spun and ready to go! :D

AgentofChaos,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I just found out my shopping cart is back up!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE got an email some one scooped up 2 phat marbled walnut tubes and a cali redwood, hella way to find out its back working again, thanks for the biz!

Hang in there Chaos, let me get this damn hand healed and I'll be spinning those soon, am always anxious when I have new woods!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:rolleyes: Lord help me. I just ordered another one.

So much for control. :uhoh:

What!?

hope your hand is better soon Ed. :)

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
She's widening the gap Gvape!

Oh I hope so too Mom, its hell, its the little things that are trouble, digging the bat, twisting the herb grinder, just getting a buzz is a tough task! Thanks Mom.

Ed's TnT,

gvape

Ed's TnT said:
She's widening the gap Gvape!

Oh I hope so too Mom, its hell, its the little things that are trouble, digging the bat, twisting the herb grinder, just getting a buzz is a tough task! Thanks Mom.

Oh great, make it a competition.

Hope the hand heals soon too. Sounds like you should be vaping a little more so you wouldnt have to be using a bat, haha.

gvape,

gvape

I love getting packages! Present to myself all the way!

Enjoy the sexy pictures of my new and old stems.

From Right to Left (New to Old)

Cali Redwood Burl
Ebony
Crotchcut Black walnut
Bocote
Blue Mahoe
Black walnut
Kabo Rosewood

gvape,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
Thanks G, you just helped me pull the trigger on my first wood tube-- Figured walnut. My zap is a nice, dark, textured walnut, and the figured walnut will just look insane.

And thanks Ed!

Orestes,

Vitolo

Vaporist
NICE!!!
What a fantastic collection! I am most anxious to get some of these. These are some of the best looking, classiest vape accessories I have seen!
starlineup.png

Vitolo,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Nebera said:
I wasnt even in the room when it happened, one of my buddies told me about it later. It was just some dumb drunk chick. :rolleyes:

Oh man that's horrible! Reminds of when some drunk kid smoked out of my friends Da Buddha wand... he just lit the end of the bowl :rolleyes:

damn drunks

aesthyrian,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
aesthyrian said:
Nebera said:

Oh man that's horrible! Reminds of when some drunk kid smoked out of my friends Da Buddha wand... he just lit the end of the bowl :rolleyes:

damn drunks

:rofl:

pakalolo,
Top Bottom