Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and thank you for your interest in my work. I am not sure if I can or cant. Would need dimensions to try. Is this for the ascent? Let me know more and lets talk about it.

Hexi

The Da Vinci Vaporizer was what I was thinking http://www.davincivaporizer.com/davinci-vaporizer/ the metal end of the mouthpiece is a bit narrow tho compared to those listed on your site. Like drinking straw diameter.

The mouthpiece for the Da Vinci is kinda bunk and a bog-wood mouthpiece is something that would be product lifespan extender IMO. Not to mention those carved wood pieces just look fantastic.

The Ascent too, why not :) but that's not released yet?

Hexi,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hexi I thought you were referring to that vape. I have a stem from that unit, got one from em at a tradeshow, we spoke about doing something but never went anywhere. I may be able to do something for ya. What are you thinking? Do you want the stem to slide into the vape instead of screwing it in? It could be quickly removable. Give me a few days to try something. Though I do not have a unit, all I have is the stem.

Ed's TnT,

Hexi

Slide, screw, either way. Your pieces look durable and stylish, I just worry that the Da Vinci is too thin?
I'd be looking for probably 2 for the Da Vinci regular and another 1 for the Ascent if I can get my hands on one.

The OEM design is a screw on plastic tube, IMO it's a big flaw in the Da Vinci as the tube connection to the metal threaded piece is the weak point (failed on my long straw)

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Ed:) ...do you know of cap that will fit the metal end of my stems? You know, something to keep the goodies in while in my pocket:tup:.

Snappo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning all. I hope all is well. Been working my ass off lately like thats any different than most times. I am gonna be having some limited edition solo stems soon. A couple new species and even a few blackwood shorties. So keep an eye out, I will post pics and let ya know here first.

Hexi, send me an email and lets talk about it more pls!

Snappo, try the MFLB caps like Rayski suggested. I may have something you can use when I get the special piece out to you soon.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Here they go! Pls be aware that these are all limited edition pieces, once they are gone, thats it for em!

ZebrawoodSoloStemsPNG_zps0941de51.png

African Zebrawood

CyopressSoloStemsPNG_zps452e79f1.png

200 year old Sinker Cypress

BocoteSoloStemsPNG_zps72159391.png

Costa Rican Bocote

BlackwoodShortieSoloStemsPNG_zps544771d5.png

3" African Blackwood Shorties

AmboynaBurlSoloStemsPNG_zps0ffe3519.png

Asian Amboyna Burl

Also be aware that there arent many of either species. Hope you all dig em, I sure enjoyed turning them!

HSIHP

Holy cow those are beautiful!

How much for the Cyprss and how much for the Bocote?!?!?

Edit: Actually I think I may need a run down for all of them, looks like this could be my father-in-law's birthday present. ;)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind words bro! Cypress is $38.89 and Bocote is $36.89. You get an order in today and it ships tomorrow!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Snappo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Really glad to hear you got the piece and are happy with it! Thanks for the kind words most of all, it was fun making those pieces, I really enjoyed it. How bout some pics of your rig and new stem? Would like to see what your working with bro!

Oh I just got my power hooked up to my metal shop this morning, SS tubing will be here tomorrow as well as my lathe/mill! Am really excited, hope to be turning my own solo bushings next week.

I have just found some really bad ass Dab Stations, is anyone interested in these? Are these popular pieces?

DabStation_zps722bdabe.jpg

Hexi

can't speak to dab stations, but FYI I'm keeping a bunch of my stuff in shoe boxes... i know.. low rent looking.

So something that looked like that, but was a storage case for let's say the Da Vinci + the snorkel and/or + possible Da Vinci wood stem + little area for scooping/managing the grind would be right up my alley

Hexi,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Really glad to hear you got the piece and are happy with it! Thanks for the kind words most of all, it was fun making those pieces, I really enjoyed it. How bout some pics of your rig and new stem? Would like to see what your working with bro!
Here ya go! I'm really loving it! Pulls real nice, fits good n snug, looks amazing!!!:rockon::cheers:
33o5qjb.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
So I am sitting around waiting on my lathe to get here when my first glass water pipe is delivered! I dont know much about glass but think I got a sweet piece. Its a SYN thick walled unit. Pls if anyone knows anything about it let me know. I am about to try it with the Nano.

83kz.jpg

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Snappo

jambandphan03

in flavor country
those dimples down in the tube, are called ice pinches, and they are there to support a few ice cubes in the tube...:science: BTW that looks like a nice piece! Solid!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Oh yeah I got my lathe in yesterday and it wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be to get it into the shop, still took 4 of us guys to make it happen. Its so hot down here though, thought I would give it a day or so to figure out how to run it.

w252.jpg

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Also posted on the Solo thread:
Turbo Option
  • Large Single Bore with a glass rim to hold the required screen
  • micro channel technology
  • multiple air entry points

From the looks of it the Turbo option is one large hole with a glass rim to hold a screen.

I know some of our good folks here don't like the freer draw that the turbo affords, but it does allow me to pull vapor while concentrating less on my lungs wanting for faster air. My lungs are not that strong and disciplined, so the turbo really helps me a lot. Also, yes...while a faster draw will work against bowl and convection heat, it is really easy to regulate this with a combination of soft pulls and slightly faster draws, back and forth. The vapor either way is both cooler and just as cerebrally (sp?) effective. I love it!!! Also love my Ed's wood stems. They draw a bit easier than stock, impart a bit cooler vapor, hold a bit more product, are wood flavor neutral, and look stunning!!! Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom