Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
You don't need to do anything.. I'll shoot you an email and get information on where to send it to you. after thinkin about it, might be a combination of the foam and a washer..

mgk

Just sent ya an email bro!

Am in the shop spinning some beautiful solo stems, will have a few blackwood in stock soon. I hope all is well out there.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, I have just finished up turning all the solo stems and wanted to post a pic so nobody thought I was just screw'n off the last couple of days! I have been super busy with these and got right after it Thurs and Fri!

2012-11-16_05-37-19_238.jpg

I got the wrong washer size for the solo dugouts and wasnt able to try the soring idea yet. I will get the right size this coming week and give it a try then.

I appreciate the link Havealight and will check em out if what I have doesnt work.

I hope all is well out there, now that these are done its off to start turning LB Stems!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I like the look of those :tup:

ps: I haven't forgotten you Ed. I still want to do a little review on your Solo stem but my computer's memory card reader died and I keep forgetting to pick up a new one, so I can't upload any photo's atm :bang:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks OTA, take your time bro and do what you can when you can do it! Its all about the time and where to find some!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Vitolo

rayski

I just can't win.......oh well.
I was thinking about the washers and wondered weather buttons would work.
carharttbuttonsproductc.jpg
I don't know about material and size, but these look like they could be functional and they're classier than washers.

rayski,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I have never seen these before Rayski, how do they work? Do they have a spring inside?

Ed's TnT,

rayski

I have never seen these before Rayski, how do they work? Do they have a spring inside?
It's like the button on your jeans.... something like a grommet. I'm guessing they're probably to big and you might not need the small part, but there's got to be all sizes and types you can choose from.

rayski,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Had a bit of bad luck this morning, I have been in the woods a few time already deer hunting with my boys and saw nothing, am on my way to run errands and out of nowhere a big doe runs across the rd, I slam on the brakes and slow down to let her cross, then outa nowhere comes this little fawn and slams into my truck! I freaking killed the poor thing and it tore my truck up. Got a hole in the radiator and a hella sound coming from the fan and belt. This is not cool at all, so this is gonna slow me down even more. You gotta be careful down here in the south and especially in MS. there is more deer per square mile than any other state in the nation. Its a shame for all the time we spend in the woods waiting for em and see nothing, then just trying to get somewhere you plow into one.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I feel for you....
restrained from "liking" post because I know this is bad.
Hope truck will be fixed fast.

Vitolo,

Maynard G Krebs

Had a bit of bad luck this morning, I have been in the woods a few time already deer hunting with my boys and saw nothing, am on my way to run errands and out of nowhere a big doe runs across the rd, I slam on the brakes and slow down to let her cross, then outa nowhere comes this little fawn and slams into my truck! I freaking killed the poor thing and it tore my truck up. Got a hole in the radiator and a hella sound coming from the fan and belt. This is not cool at all, so this is gonna slow me down even more. You gotta be careful down here in the south and especially in MS. there is more deer per square mile than any other state in the nation. Its a shame for all the time we spend in the woods waiting for em and see nothing, then just trying to get somewhere you plow into one.

That sucks..

Maynard G Krebs,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, I hope all is well and wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

No rest for the weary, been turning LB Stems since 3am, wont be long and Mrs. Ed will have her fine turkey and dressing ready!

Yeah it sucks Krebs, truck is still in the shop and am out a few hundred bucks already. All is well though it could be much worse.

Ed's TnT,

Xoul

What's up Ed,

Just registered an account to ask when you plan to restock on solo stems? They all show out of stock on your site :(

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and sorry to hear about your truck!

Being from Alabama, I can relate. It hasn't happened to me but I hear frequent stories.

Xoul,
Reactions: Hoops

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning Xoul and welcome to the forum! Its good to hear from another guy here in the south! I hope you have had a happy Thanksgiving and appreciate your interest in my work. I was hoping to have had these back in stock by now but am gonna be another week before I have a bunch of them done. My metal guy has run outa drill bits and has them on order so am just waiting on him. These arent just ordinary bits and cant be bought at any local store. I do have a couple of Cocobolo Stems left over at Amazon if you wanna get one while they last.

All is good this way, had an awesome Thanksgiving spread, Mrs. Ed out did herself with all the trimmings! Got a lot done in the shop and even squeezed in a quick hunt with my oldest son. We didnt have any luck but had some quality time together just us. Aint nothing like taking some time with the kids!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Well my metal guy surprised me and got the parts to me before I thought he would so Solo stems are available if anyone is interested!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom