Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Agreed.. when the stem has gotten to sticky for "Dills".. I do the above procedure with Bryco Ream N Klean Pipe Cleaners first to avoid the fluff as does djonkoman

I will order some of these, no fluff is good stuff! Thank you.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello, hope all is well, as always been hard it, have gotten alot of good stuff done. My photographer does a hella job, I am just amazed by how he captures my work and depicts its realism, outstanding work. I got the purpleheart LB shorties reshot and even the Koa, all I have left to do is the walnut and all will have been shot with his new technique. The Koa tubes shown have the small RZ sleeve/adapter also in the pic. You gotta go by the dugouts thread and see the Amboyna Tokes I made, those are the beauties.

KoaTubes1b.jpg

PurpleShortiesLBBorder.jpg

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
YAY....
The Purpleheart Shorties!
Now this time I know I am not premature. :rolleyes:

I can't wait till mine get here. I think my collection is gonna be pretty darned good looking within a day or so!
Bravo ED! :D

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Where does the time go? I've been meaning to post a pic of my new streaked ebony tube for a week...

It's a beauty. Buffed to a beautiful shine and a glossy, glass like finish. And the adapter sleeve works great. Here is it with my CRZ:

momofthegoons,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Oh my gosh mom...
That is Fantastic!
That is such an admirable piece.....
My streaked Ebony just ran to the mirror to make sure she looked OK!
It matches your RZ so perfectly too... like a match made in heaven!
:p

I posted (yeah.. I admit I was showing off) my stems for my MFLB.. I put them in 3 places though.. all different.
My 2-tone MFLB, "Mitzy" in her wardrobe, trying to make up her mind between herEd's TNT stems!
DSC00536.jpg

The long stems pictured are: Tiger Maple, Hawaiian Koa, PurpleHeart, and an Ultra Rare Black and White Ebony.
The Shorties are: Walnut, Cherry, PurpleHeart, and a rare collectors ZebraWood

Again, mom.. I can't even believe how your RZ and Vapor Tube match!!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow Mom, been looking to hear from ya on that piece, very nice! I like the CRZ you have it paired with, it is a very nice piece! Am glad to hear the adapter is working well with that unit, sure would hate for you not to be able to!

Vito, your MFLB and accessories are outstanding, I like the small zipper pouch you have, dynamite comes in small packages right.

Thanks for posting the pics y'all, those are the shit!!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Vito, you have a right to show off. I can't believe the collection you have gotten! Very nice!

Sorry to have taken so long Ed. Time got away from me. I really like this new tube! And the inserts work perfectly.

momofthegoons,

Vitolo

Vaporist
mom... I had to get some images of my MFLB stems out.. to keep this thread "pretty",
after you displayed that magnificent streaked ebony stem.
Your CRZ/stem image is professional, and a VERY hard act to follow!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, a good friend gave me a small nug or so, he doesnt really burn much nor vape, only really when he is with me, a friend of his gave him this tasty treat and in turn gave it to me, looks bright and fluffy, smell is potent, I crumbled it up and ground it in my little nifty metal grinder I got with my LB, drew it into my glass tooty Rick gave me way back, it has the CRZ sleeve on it, vaped it on the natural log CRZ I also got from Rick and have to say it was the tastiest vapor hit I have ever had! The flavor was rich and tantalizing on my tongue, I could feel it on my lips, it filled my lungs with a hearty enriching feeling, and was a great exhale, I must say it was the best ever!! I really like the CRZ and how well it preforms.

Also made some updates to my web at the Vapor Tubes section, I have added pics of the inserts and also the CRZ sleeves, most of you know that each tube comes with its own screened insert and now it comes with a CRZ sleeve/adapter, my website did not really state that so I have fixed that.

Am back in the shop turning LB stems, have a bunch to get out and am spinning some other species for restock. I have been turning some amazing Koa, its a trip how the grain runs in these pieces, they actually look like a dark zebrawood, the contrast between the grains is very apparent. Oh I hate it too, have been trying to turn some Amboyna, spun 1 out of about 8 or so, freaking burl is just so unpredictable, it will catch just barely when turning and break apart and wood flies everywhere, it sucks!!!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello all, as I said been busy spinning LB stems and have some Amboyna beauties done, have one that is mostly burled sapwood with a couple bright red burl eyes glowing at ya! They are available at my store so stop by and pick one up before they are all gone!

Mrs. Ed makes the best stuffed/deviled eggs, last year she got the idea to put real bacon bits in em, we are doing our bird later on this afternoon, really cant wait! I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed's TnT,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Ed,

Thanks so much. She is a BEAUTY!! Matches like it was cut from the same piece!!! Round one of pics...

2011-12-01143039.jpg

2011-12-01143119.jpg

Thanks again so much!! :peace:

JDSupreme,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow JD your box is by far the best I have seen, your description is spot on too, a great match indeed, I am anxious to hear how much you enjoy it!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, took a little time off last week to get some hunting in, I went over to the Mississippi Delta, there is a National Wildlife Game Refuge area that has some of the biggest deer in the state and is completely over run with wild hogs. The south is having a pig boom, the freakin beasts are everywhere. I made it to my spot bout 4:30am and sat til 5pm, had a great spot, big wide creek to my back, had a nice big tree I was sitting against, made a really sweet camo blind to surround and conceal me, had my trusty one hitter loaded to the hilt for the duration. Heard many shots all around me, I ghost the hits out so there is no smoke what so ever, got really stoned all day long, so a knee high boar at 40 yards from me taking his time meandering through the big woods, it was still early so I let him walk, you could see the small tusks beginning to poke out the side of his mouth, he was a hairy little beast. Thought for sure I would see something else but didn't, no sweat had a really great time me, myself and Mother Nature in all her beauty. Time like that really gives me an opportunity to reflect and look back at the blessings I have received and look forward to better days and a great idea here and there.

I did make good ground with something I am cooking, its a big venture and has taken me some time to get everything right, I finally have everything I need to make it happen, now at the point of putting it together. Feel really confident about the outcome and cant wait to tell you all about it!

Am doing a Christmas coupon code at my site for 20% on every purchase so pls stop by and pick out some goodies as gifts, everyone needs some wood in their life!

Ed's TnT,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Ed's TnT said:
Hello everyone, took a little time off last week to get some hunting in, I went over to the Mississippi Delta, there is a National Wildlife Game Refuge area that has some of the biggest deer in the state and is completely over run with wild hogs. The south is having a pig boom, the freakin beasts are everywhere. I made it to my spot bout 4:30am and sat til 5pm, had a great spot, big wide creek to my back, had a nice big tree I was sitting against, made a really sweet camo blind to surround and conceal me, had my trusty one hitter loaded to the hilt for the duration. Heard many shots all around me, I ghost the hits out so there is no smoke what so ever, got really stoned all day long, so a knee high boar at 40 yards from me taking his time meandering through the big woods, it was still early so I let him walk, you could see the small tusks beginning to poke out the side of his mouth, he was a hairy little beast. Thought for sure I would see something else but didn't, no sweat had a really great time me, myself and Mother Nature in all her beauty. Time like that really gives me an opportunity to reflect and look back at the blessings I have received and look forward to better days and a great idea here and there.

Love being outdoors! Spent last weekend up at Steelhead Alley (Lake Erie Tribs) and today I'm finally going to be able to get the old 303 British out and hopefully whack a buck (or doe, got tags for both :) )

JDSupreme,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
JDSupreme said:
Love being outdoors! Spent last weekend up at Steelhead Alley (Lake Erie Tribs) and today I'm finally going to be able to get the old 303 British out and hopefully whack a buck (or doe, got tags for both :) )

Good luck JD, pls let me know how you do, nothing like fresh viddles!!!

Hows that stem working for ya?

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Looking forward to hearing all about that new venture of yours Ed! I got that little itch.... usually means there's going to be something I want to spend money on.... :lol:

momofthegoons,

propjoe

thanks ed. my little shorty stem was waiting for me when i got home from work today. looks sweet.
oh the butter was there too! thank you.

propjoe,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Spent another 12 hours in the delta Thursday, saw so many fox squirrels it was crazy and a miserable opossum, got hella stand ass, oh it took me a couplea days to get over that shit, sitting still and getting stove up is no joke! I have one more shot at it next week, the final day is Thursday, Wednesday a guy in my same area bagged a big 12pt. buck, hella trophy. My dad in law wasted a few wild pigs, got some really nice back straps and hams for Christmas dinner! My bro in law is gonna make a drive for me next week, I gotta get some of those wild pork chops on the hoof myself!

Really glad you're digging that stem JD, I wish you well bro! Also really glad you like your pieces PropJoe, thanks for the biz.

Oh Mom, hope to have something to scratch that itch for ya in a week or so, I am really excited!!!

Hey check out my new Koa LB got from Julie @ MF, oh she fixed me up, I really dig the darker wood than the normal Maple, I think the koa gives it depth and richness, IMO its a way better specie than the rest they offer, the walnut maybe close. Had to accessorize it with my own Eds Koa LB Stem.

2011-12-09_10-28-08_386.jpg

Really like the slide top catch, thats a neat idea to make it an even better device!

Ed's TnT,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Wow, loving the Koa MF and stem. Definitely a sexier beast in dark wood and that stem grain looks stunning. Do you ship to the UK by any chance...a few stems for Christmas, better then candy canes!

J.R.R.Tokin',
Top Bottom