Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon everyone, been another one of those first of the week days, been on the go all morning!

@as Thanks for the respect bro! I try to live life by the golden rule, treat others as you would want for yourself! I wanna be straight up and honest to all I meet, I acknowledge all those that I encounter and come in contact with, if you take time out of your day to stop by and make a comment/post here or anywhere I feel you deserve recognition. I am the guy walking down the sidewalk saying hello, good morning, or a simple head nod to those that look my way. I try to be a friendly person and lend a hand if I am able. I would want someone to offer the same to me. Maybe its a southern thing, maybe its just me. Mississippi is known as the hospitality state!

@maremaresing Thank you for the kind words! Customer satisfaction is what its all about here at Ed's TnT, if youre happy, I am happy! If youre not, I will do my best to work through any issue and find a solution to the problem. As I stated above, there are a whole lot of businesses out there that care nothing about the customer, its all about the dollar. I think about what the piece will look like in the customers hands when they first open the package, I want them to feel good about their purchase and want them to enjoy it. A dollar is great, all the sales I have gotten from my business have gotten me and my family outa tight times, but when it all comes down to it, I treat others the way I would want to be treated! You get what you give and I give it my all! My dad in law was back out in the metal shop last night so I am looking for bushings to be ready for install on the wood stems in a day or two then finished and available for sale by mid to end of the week. Keep an eye out bro!

@Caligula Hello and thanks for stopping by, at the moment yes the stems with the turquoise are done by special request. If you'd like one done, contact me and lets talk about it. Go by my website and check out all the various species I offer, choose one and a size whether its 14mm or 18mm youd like and also what unit you would like it for. I will do my best to make it happen!

Ok for a quick pic, my dealer in France wanted me to make some pieces for the Extreme Q. He says his customers are so tired of breaking glass, I dont blame em yesterday I grabbed the elbow adapter, it had the hose connected to it, while trying to pull them apart the freaking thing broke in two pieces, screw some glass! So I have made an alternative to the glass elbow adapter and was hoping if anyone here has one, pls let me know what you think.

ExtremeQWoodAdapter_zps36c6b91d.jpg

ExtremeQWoodAdapter2_zps0a7de8d2.jpg

ExtremeQWoodAdapter3_zps269df99f.jpg

Why does it have to elbow any damn way? Is it a rule? Am I not thinking correctly? Looks

Enchantre

Oil Painter
My new stem has been to work now, a couple of times. :tup:

It fits in my pocket very stealthily. I have a small container I can load from (simple inhale loading), then as I leisurely walk around the wooded area near work, I can vape quick! (I'd guess it's almost twice as fast heating/getting vapor over the stock glass stems, for me) I've stirred with a twig, or my own stirring nail, then finished it and tucked it all back in my pocket. No mess or fuss.

I really, really like this stem, Ed. :)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The elbow keeps the tubing from bending over and eventually collapsing the air path. Thicker tubing won't do this, but without the elbow the tubing will point straight up for a few inches, which may make it to tall for some, and also change the balance of the unit...maybe making it tippier?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon you all, I have had a hellova time today. I got a cold last week and have since gotten over it but have lost my voice almost while recovering. I feel great but sound like HELL. I am having a tough time on the phone trying to get things ordered and explaining myself. I cant just stop freaking working cause I cant talk! What the hell! Its frustrating but will work out I suppose.

@RUDE BOY & @Caligula Heres how that piece looks in my EV-2!

2014-05-19163951_zps420a1524.jpg

@Reflections & @Enchantre Thats exactly what I like to hear! I am super happy to hear you alls joy and enthusiasm for my work! I appreciate your posts and thank you so much, please let me know if I can do anything else for yall in the future.

@stickstones Hmmm I guess there is a reason why, I hadnt encountered that problem just yet but can see it being an issue, thank you for your input! Would you recommend a thicker tubing I could try? I need to examine this more.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, just a quick post to let everyone know I have wood Solo stems back in stock and can be purchased through my website. I appreciate your patients with these. I hope all is well out there and wish you all the best.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Herr_Dampf I have not used the EV-2 in a while to be certain, I would need to look into that.

@RUDE BOY I hope I can get your piece made this week for you to try it. Am anxious to hear what you think! Could do ya a wong sometime if youd like, let me know and we will talk about it.

@Vicki I just replied to your email, thank you for your interest in my work!

@as Thanks for reposting that pic! I have some cherry, walnut, and curly maple on the way for those tubes as we speak. Hope to have more to show soon.

Its gonna be super busy the next couple of days. My oldest boy has his awards function early tomorrow morning for 6th grade. Then I have got to get the youngest his school shots and he isnt happy about that, you cant blame him shots suck! We gotta register them for school next year also and my bro in law graduates high school tomorrow night. Oh and I gotta crate and box up that 450lb metal lathe for the shipping carrier to come pick up for repair or upgrade. I am really hoping to upgrade it and get something better and more precise, I hope it works out! Also gotta find time in all this coming and going to get some work done. Gonna be a couple of late nighters for sure!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Would you recommend a thicker tubing I could try? I need to examine this more.

I think the tubing supplied with the E would work most of the time unless it got too hot during heavy use. Herbie's tubing folds easily, which is what made me think of it here with the E. I'd be more concerned about it being easier to tip over. Pulling on it from the side takes some force, but a whole lot less when pulling from a point higher up directly above the unit. That configuration changes the center of gravity, I think. But I've posted dumber things than this when hi before...

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I think It will make the EV a little tipsy but it's pretty heavy compared to my HA with the whip (no elbow) or Vapo 2(no elbow) and I never knocked or pulled them over, well not yet at least.

Thinking/Hoping the EV will be stable enough.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thats damn good to hear! I thought it would be there today, USPS gets it right most of the time!

@NaturalOxygen Check out Puffitup.com for grandaillo, they are one of my dealers and may have some left in stock. Thanks for your interest in my work and it was good speaking to you earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom