Ed's 10th Anniversary Bog Oak WoodScents Ti AromaLog Giveaway

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hr2L6f8.png

Woweee like the title says its been 10 years this month since I began my biz! With nothing but love and a passion I stuck to it and made it happen. Not even the first sale for 18 months; family thought I was an idiot saying, " Who is going to waste their money buying a wooden crack pipe?" Hmmmm 10 years later who's laughing now!

I am very very thankful to all that have been a part of Ed's TnT; many of you all here have become very important to me and some of my closest friends. I have said it many times before FC is like family to me. I come here and share so much of my life, my smiles, my joy, my hurt, my blood and sweat and most of all my love for what I have and do. I have been blessed so many times over and over.

To celebrate all these years I am about to launch my own log! This has been a love affair of mine since 2009, I have had ups and downs so many I cant count. So many delays that have caused much headache and frustration, ohh so much for me and for others. I have done a couple or so giveaway kinda things here long ago. One of which was to raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. I have 3 wonderful sons of my own that have been blessed with health. This is not the case for many parents out there. Some only hope to have their children for a few more days only to have to say goodbye the next. MAW and the volunteers that help out gives a wish to a child every 35 minutes. These wishes give these children the biggest brightest smiles their parents may ever see. Its a sad sad fact but is reality. Having 3 sons of my own it chokes me up to think about them in a similar situation but gives me hope that prayers may be answered and cures may be found for kids running out of time and that by donating to the MAW we can be a part of putting smiles on their faces and priceless memories in the hearts of their parents.​

0fuNhNM.jpg

I will be giving away a priceless Bog Oak WoodScents combo, the log itself has been RCD to be about 3200 years old. I will also be adding a BO stem & BO 14/18mm wong these are said to be over 5400 years old. I do not have a RCD paperwork for them but you can see the darker tone in the two from the log. The longer the wood is submerged in the bog the darker they become. I will also be adding a glass WS stem, glass WS gong, glass WS AromaCup for oils as well as power controls/adapters & all necessary extras. You will also receive a copy of the radio carbon dating paperwork for authentication of the log. This is a package that is worth $500, comes with all the bells and whistles you will need for any situation you find yourself in right out of the box!

Now to enter this giveaway all you have to do is go to the donations page for MAW the minimum donation amount is $5, you may choose to donate to National/Local/International, your participation will be on the honor system. I am and have done this in the past, you will see below where I made a $5 donation today.​

JgMKyz7.jpg

Every donation will have a transaction ID. Once you make the donation, you will see the confirmation page. You can copy and paste it removing your name or screenshot it and do as I did above. Each donation will get you one entry into the giveaway. You may make as many donations as you like. Each donation of $5 or more will count as one entry. Enter as many times as you like, I suggest you do so. At the end of the month, on the 28th at midnight, the contest will end. I will gather the entries that next day, put each on a piece of paper and put into a hat, shake and rattle em really well then let my youngest pick the winner. I will post the users FC handle here the first of March. It's that simple, make a donation to help MAW give a wish to a deserving child & put a smile on their face, put a precious memory in the mind of a parent that may be the most priceless gift they may ever receive.

So lets raise some dough for the MAW and in our own way help out as much as possible for a chance to win the oldest log vape combo on this entire Earth!​

5u7qf49.png

Remember this is based on the honor system I am entrusting you all to make this donation for entry into this giveaway. If you screw me or most of all screw a terminally ill child its all on you. You have to wake up and look at yourself in the mirror every day there after!

Last edited by a moderator:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This is what a Canadian donation confirmation looks like:

TcUywir.jpg

There was no screen confirmation. This is from the PDF tax receipt that I got from email. You need to specify whether out-of-country entries are allowed, and if so whether they have to be donations to the American MAW or their own country's organization.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Woot woot, how bout that, am so thankful yall for the early donations!!! I wish you all could see the grin I am wearing right now, ear to ear! Thanks really, already at a $110, this is a big deal and I look forward to the final tally.

I appreciate you Mods for being part of FC and what all yall do, I know it aint easy but yall keep this wagon on track and I appreciate yall!

Now to quote @momofthegoons "Lets get this party started!"

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
And here we go again :rockon:

Screenshot_20170213_145911.png

Removed the country too, because you know, privacy and all bla bla bla :lol:

This is so kind to you to do a giveaway and aim donations to deserving childs...
Thanks Ed, I hope this is gonna be successful!
Let some love rain on their child shoulders!

And happy birthday! 10 years is a huge milestone!
I wish you several more decades of success!

Last edited:

Prolusio

4ZkpWbm.png
9f3dQ8C.png

Decided to make 2 donations right off the bat! Was curious to see the difference between the Canadian MAW and the USA so I did one each; can't donate with paypal on the Canadian site.

Congrats on 10 years of achieving your creative dreams Ed! The quality of your craftsmanship is surpassed only by the thoughtfulness/generosity of your giveaways. I look forward to following this contest and what will surely be the successful launch of your log!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Thank you for your donation!
2/13/17

Dear FAT FREDDY,

Your kind donation of $20.00 on 2/13/17 has been received. Your support has a profound impact on the lives of children like Lucas. Lucas can only communicate through non-verbal expression, but his face lights up whenever he’s around water. A backyard splash pad was the perfect wish to enable Lucas to safely play on his own in the water. On the day of his wish, volunteer wish granter Melissa watched as Lucas was introduced to his new splash pad, and she saw the joy it brought him. “He completely transformed into this little boy who was giggling and laughing,” Melissa said. Thank you for all you do to bring more hope, strength and joy to the lives of these children.
Sincerely,
lucas_thank_you22600.jpg

Lucas, 11
lung disease

I wish to have a backyard splash pad
a3.gif

David Williams
President & Chief Executive Officer
Make-A-Wish® America
Doug Kelly
President & CEO
Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana, Southern Ohio Region
b1.gif

b2.gif

Receipt
Your Donation to Make-A-Wish
Transaction #: 392932
Date: 2/13/17
General Donation
Donation Benefiting Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana, Southern Ohio Region
c1.gif

Total Donation Amount:
$20.00

Last edited:

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I will be donating later this week, don't have the funds at the moment. I am planning on making multiple donations, but I only need the one entry. I'm not looking for extras to this contest, especially with how one has to enter. I love the idea for this Ed and being able to give and help someone else is way more important and rewarding. I will add my picture later once I have donated. Good luck to everyone and I hope we can all make someone else's day just a bit better.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Omgosh yall, WOW all these donations and support this morning is overwhelming, the support you all are showing is far more than I guessed it would be so early into this, geez my heart is filling with so much joy and honestly your post @Fat Freddy of Lucas how they said he transformed into a little boy laughing a giggling, gotta say I am alot more emotional than I ever was 20 years ago, just thinking of my sons and about Lucas's parents made me tear up bro. I aint so much of a man to have to deny it, I am man enough to know how much mine mean to me and understand how Lucas means to his that I appreciate what you have done and we all can do for these children and their families. Thanks so much really you all, this means so much to me and I so wish you all much luck on this giveaway!

Wow keep it up yall!

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
This is going to be awesome!

As soon as I have the acknowledgement of MAW Netherlands that they received the donation I'll post my details as well. Enthusiastic as I was to participate I only read: To enter, donate to MAW. And I didn't go through the donation site you listed in your first post. Reading manuals never was a strong point and never will be probably.

VanCough

Environmentalist
Just donated my £5 to MAW UK.

This forum, and this contest epsecially, fill me with hope for the human race at a time when the world seems to be becoming so divisive. It is a pleasure to be part of something that sees us pull together for something positive.

The log doesn't look half bad either ;)

brainiac

log wrangler
priceless

That, Ed, is a serious understatement:-
wood from a tree that was a sapling in our Bronze Age, (stem and BO date from the Neolithic)
a unique piece rendered with timeless craftsmanship
and it's a log vape - my favorite functional item.
Sadly, my record of winning anything in this sort of competition is zero but it's a great excuse to hand over a little dosh for a good cause. Church mice lend us money or it would have been more.
Heartfelt best wishes for the next 10 years :rockon:

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here my entry, thanks for the contest!

16 fév 2017 08:26:44 CET Nº de transaction : 2ND2096718716060M
Bonjour
Vous avez envoyé un paiement de EUR5,00 EUR à make a wish france.
(info@makeawishfrance.org)
Il est possible que la transaction n'apparaisse qu'au bout de quelques minutes sur votre compte.
Vous rencontrez des problèmes avec cette transaction ?
Vous disposez de 180 jours à partir de la date de la transaction pour signaler un litige dans le Gestionnaire de
litiges.
Marchand make a wish france info@makeawishfrance.org
Instructions au marchand
Description Vous n'avez pas saisi d'instructions.Prix unitaire Qté Montant EUR5,00 EUR 1 EUR5,00 EUR
Sous-total : EUR5,00 EUR
TotalEUR5,00 EUR
PaiementEUR5,00 EUR Paiement envoyé à info@makeawishfrance.org

sorry but I exported the payment probe as a pdf to remove my name, copied it and paste it here....is it enough..?

Top Bottom