ecapple iV-1

kfgx

Just picked the V1 up at www.Vitalisvapor.com
They sell the unit with the entire gift box for 199 and have a promotion going
govitalisvapor for $20 off.

Was told by Ecapple this is the revised electronics model and they are offering a better warranty this way. You can contact vitalisvapor for issues rather than deal with an obscure company with no customer service

...personally i would rather buy the genuine unit from a US based company and know I have nothing to worry about.

Very reliable.
This thing is awesome!

kfgx,

CarbonFiberGuy

for $180 you can get 3 of them from other venders usa warranty or not that's a rip off wow . That website doesn't look like anything special it looks like someone bought a wholesale lot of ecapples and started there own vape site . They do have spare mouthpieces for 11.99 though , that's first place I've seen sell them separate .

Last edited:

iluvmandolins

Hello,

I bought an Ecapple IV-1 and it no longer works.
it displays an error message when the heating start : "Atomizer Short" and stops.

Does anyone ever had this problem?

Thank you and sorry for my poor English !

Lionel
Did you ever figure it out mine says no atomizer

Just picked the V1 up at www.Vitalisvapor.com
They sell the unit with the entire gift box for 199 and have a promotion going
govitalisvapor for $20 off.

Was told by Ecapple this is the revised electronics model and they are offering a better warranty this way. You can contact vitalisvapor for issues rather than deal with an obscure company with no customer service

...personally i would rather buy the genuine unit from a US based company and know I have nothing to worry about.

Very reliable.
This thing is awesome!
Don't buy from gypsy vape out of california because I have had mine 3 weeks and it no longer works...says no atomizer....contacted them and they said sorry 2 weeks wrranty

PLEASE....Does anybody know how to fix the error message "no atomizer"

Last edited by a moderator:
iluvmandolins,

iluvmandolins

uonJu17.jpg

vyCJnJ7.jpg

Info:
Fit for any kinds dry herb,Real Vape.
Variable Taste Global First Vaporizer
Real Vape,No Combustion Top Vape Quality.
Variable Temperature from 320F-439F
Water filter function - Purest Vape Taste more healthy
Intelligent Automatic Protection Mode, led display.

I am only finding these straight out of china.

I asked the manufacturer a few questions. The "taste choice" mode is interesting, it controls how fast the unit heats up to the set temp. (Fast=30second, Medium=45 sec and Slow=1m15sec). It is also supposed to have a clean air path with the intake on the back.

Dimensions: 98 mm * 35mm * 28mm
LCD: 0.69"OLED
Color: Black,Sliver,Golden
Battery Capacity: 2500mAh 18650battery
Heating Chamber: Ceramic
Taste Choice: Fast Medium Slow
Weight: 0.4kg
Charging current: 1A
Temperature Range: 320F to 439F
Warranty: 6 Months after delivery

contact ecapple directly if your vendor won't honour the warranty.
I have contacted them but I don't think they reply to anyone but jojo...I notice every time someone writes something bad he comes back with good...hmmm good thing he got his free

iluvmandolins,
it displays an error message when the heating start : "Atomizer Short" and stops.

Wrong ecapple, that's the MOD not the dry herb vaporizer. It looks the same, this isn't the thread or forum for that unfortunately. However the advice will be the same, contact the manufacturer directly.

Buying Chinese products from a US vendor only guarantees markup (and in this case calling the vaporizer their own). You could of bought direct for a fraction of the cost.. That price is robbery, and as much as I like my own ecapple there are TONS of superior units in that price range.

obscure company
Like vitalis?

Used my own ($14) ecapple today, the heat up time impresses me each time I use it. Probably best dollar for dollar deal I've gotten!

Last edited:

iluvmandolins

Wrong ecapple, that's the MOD not the dry herb vaporizer. It looks the same, this isn't the thread or forum for that unfortunately. However the advice will be the same, contact the manufacturer directly.

Buying Chinese products from a US vendor only guarantees markup (and in this case calling the vaporizer their own). You could of bought direct for a fraction of the cost.. That price is robbery, and as much as I like my own ecapple there are TONS of superior units in that price range.

Like vitalis?

Used my own ($14) ecapple today, the heat up time impresses me each time I use it. Probably best dollar for dollar deal I've gotten!
Mine is the ecapple iv-1 and it says no atomizer...worked fine for 3 weeks....well not fine...loose mouthpiece.... Bad bubbler....then poof..." No atomizer"....$89.00 down the drain

iluvmandolins,

lookhigh

FC member
All you can do is try to contact the manufacturer.
These Chinese vapes don't have a come back and are not worth the cost to send back.
Bought mine as a throwaway vape and is surprisingly good.

ReggieB

The website works just fine, it's slow but that's the great firewall for you... Use their contact us page.

ReggieB,
Mine is the ecapple iv-1 and it says no atomizer...worked fine for 3 weeks....well not fine...loose mouthpiece.... Bad bubbler....then poof..." No atomizer"....$89.00 down the drain

Oh, odd. I only said that because there is no atomizer on the iv-1! Probably a translation issue or shared programming between units.

Try www.ecapple.en.alibaba.com if ecapple.com isn't working for you. There are also several LinkedIn profile showing up with a search "ecapple contact". I'd also contact the vendor who sold you your vaporizer, they charged you 200% of what the manufacturer would have. They should handle their own RMA's with that kind of markup! Goodluck, but as @lookhigh said costs of shipping the vaporizer back and forth to china often makes returns unfeasable, if you can even get track them down and find someone who can speak your language.

nondarb,
Reactions: lookhigh

iluvmandolins

Oh, odd. I only said that because there is no atomizer on the iv-1! Probably a translation issue or shared programming between units.

Try www.ecapple.en.alibaba.com if ecapple.com isn't working for you. There are also several LinkedIn profile showing up with a search "ecapple contact". I'd also contact the vendor who sold you your vaporizer, they charged you 200% of what the manufacturer would have. They should handle their own RMA's with that kind of markup! Goodluck, but as @lookhigh said costs of shipping the vaporizer back and forth to china often makes returns unfeasable, if you can even get track them down and find someone who can speak your language.
Yeaah it seems strange to me too.....no atomizer....lol what atomizer...must mean the whole thing is baked

iluvmandolins,

serialtoker

Still here Still
Hello,

I bought an Ecapple IV-1 and it no longer works.

Does anyone ever had this problem?

Thank you and sorry for my poor English !

Lionel
Mine occasionally gives me an Atomiser short message when it gets hammered (hot), if it's doing it from new send it back or contact the vendor

serialtoker,

kushbury

I have one of these on the way from Puri5, they are calling it 'deja vu'. PURI5 has been known to work with the developers on improvements before importing, we'll see if the same holds true on this model!

kushbury,
Was getting ready to pull trigger on Gearspek Heaven (Same as Ecapple IV-1) on eBay and this popped up: http://www.ebay.com/itm/191852544534 . A Gearspek "Heaven 2" model. Does anyone know anything about this version?

Buy from dhgate or aliexpress, "Gearspek" is just a group of conartists like Grenco or Kandy pens selling a Chinese vape for western prices.

I believe that's just an old EV1 with a new box, if you look closely the air intake tube is the same, the button layout is the same, the threads and MP is the same, as is the screen and by all appearances the oven.

They changed the box (by making it considerably more bulky) and bubbler and said its "designed in California. I wouldn't touch it at that price.

nondarb,

gooroo

Thanks. I checked the Gearspek website and they say:
So we decided to take another look at the Heaven vaporizer! we thought it was such a great product we figured we would try it again! here is the Heaven 2 offering a new design with the same functions! We decided to get rid of the screw on mouth piece as well as the issues of it not turning on after you change the battery!

lets get to the good stuff

features a super fast heating chamber! heats up in 20 seconds!

half gram bowl capacity

3 different heat settings Slow, Medium, Fast

3-9 mins of vape time!

temperatures as low as 320f reaching a max of 450f

Just another quick and easy way to stay medicated on the go!

I have a Flowermate V5 Pro and it's great. Just looking for a backup. I will take your advice and look for Chinese source though.. Thanks again. :)

gooroo,
Reactions: nondarb
Thanks. I checked the Gearspek website and they say:
So we decided to take another look at the Heaven vaporizer! we thought it was such a great product we figured we would try it again! here is the Heaven 2 offering a new design with the same functions! We decided to get rid of the screw on mouth piece as well as the issues of it not turning on after you change the battery!

lets get to the good stuff

features a super fast heating chamber! heats up in 20 seconds!

half gram bowl capacity

3 different heat settings Slow, Medium, Fast

3-9 mins of vape time!

temperatures as low as 320f reaching a max of 450f

Just another quick and easy way to stay medicated on the go!

I have a Flowermate V5 Pro and it's great. Just looking for a backup. I will take your advice and look for Chinese source though.. Thanks again. :)

Aside from the non threaded MP all those specs are current on my ev1. Its heat up time is very fast, I prefer my ev1 to my old FM5 (now sold) by a long shot. I actually got mine dirt cheap on amazon, but the seller jacked his price wayyyy up afterwards.

nondarb,
Reactions: gooroo

Dominocbd

I have a ecapple with the newer mouthpiece I'm sure, now I notice whenever I inhale the airflow get block quick, anyone has this issue or advice on how to fix that? Anyone know how to remove the screen too? Thanks!

Dominocbd,

gooroo

Are there any good deals still to be had? Ebay units are in the $80-$90 range with free shipping within CONUS. Alibaba has single units as low as $60. with free shipping from China. However, it's not clear how current any of these devices are or what revision they may be. It feels more like a gamble so far and I'm holding off for now.

gooroo,
Top Bottom