Herbalist23

The electronic part of the Nano (the dimmer switch and cord/plug) are CQC rated. Does that help?
Maybe that's why I haven't had a problem shipping to other eu countries.
Andy

Hi Andy, I don't think so, like I said: no CE no nano for me via german customs!
Not sure about the other countries, but they belong to the EU as well so I would think its the same rules,
maybe its the german accurateness:rant::myday:

Thank you though,its not your fault;)

Herbalist23

Dafni

I recieved both my nano and ev2 through uk customs no problem. If you need someone to post on to you from a eu country I would be happy too. Although I realise that takes a bit of trust on your part. Pm me if u want to go down that route. It's a awesome little machine
Same here. So far I got everything from Andy without issues at the customs.

Herbalist: I'd also be willing to help you out if need be. If you live in the south of germany you might even come by and pick it up.

cheers Vakedcow, glad you like it.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Sadly it wouldnt work. Try as I might I just couldnt get the screen (either size) to seat properly. And I tired with various tools.
This new basket screen makes pinch life easier. If anybody would like a free sample email me:Andy@epicvape.com
PLEASE include your name and address and like me on Facebook;)

Last edited:

Seren

Away with the fairies
OK, so I've only gone and done it!! .................... Ordered myself a lovely walnut nano! :nod:

Excited??? - Much!!!!!!!

Can any UK members recommend a suitable step-down please? I'd rather buy one relatively locally so that I'm not waiting for that to arrive after the nano is delivered.

If anyone else is about to pick up one of these beauties - don't forget the FC discount code - FCLOVE - you get 5% off and an upgrade to an all-glass stem - cheers @ACE OF VAPE - you're the man! :tup: :)

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
OK, so I've only gone and done it!! .................... Ordered myself a lovely walnut nano! :nod:

Excited??? - Much!!!!!!!

Can any UK members recommend a suitable step-down please? I'd rather buy one relatively locally so that I'm not waiting for that to arrive after the nano is delivered.

If anyone else is about to pick up one of these beauties - don't forget the FC discount code - FCLOVE - you get 5% off and an upgrade to an all-glass stem - cheers @ACE OF VAPE - you're the man! :tup: :)
Welcome to the Nano club @Seren :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Okay, let me express my current wild idea, since it is possible custom stems could happen.

Over in the thread for that new vaporizer-to-come, um. It's the all glass one, that is sort of like a modular glass log vape. anyway, they posted a Gong basket kind of thing with finely fritted glass as a screen, for the purpose of holding concentrates for vaping.
The idea is that you would just drop your oil/wax on it, and it would keep it from dripping through to your glass, and after a few uses, you soak in ISO to clean.
That particular one isn't made in a way that would work optimally with the E-Nano, but one that is, either as a Gong for a water tool, OR as a worked stem, such as Ed's, would be amazing, I think.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Okay, let me express my current wild idea, since it is possible custom stems could happen.

Over in the thread for that new vaporizer-to-come, um. It's the all glass one, that is sort of like a modular glass log vape. anyway, they posted a Gong basket kind of thing with finely fritted glass as a screen, for the purpose of holding concentrates for vaping.
The idea is that you would just drop your oil/wax on it, and it would keep it from dripping through to your glass, and after a few uses, you soak in ISO to clean.
That particular one isn't made in a way that would work optimally with the E-Nano, but one that is, either as a Gong for a water tool, OR as a worked stem, such as Ed's, would be amazing, I think.
Working on it:)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ok so I just got off the phone with Andy! We spoke about what we can do and are gonna try and have something worked out soon! Thanks again for for all the positive words for my work, it wouldnt be possible without great units to work with and more importantly the cooperation of a great guy like Andy! I appreciate you all!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ok so I just got off the phone with Andy! We spoke about what we can do and are gonna try and have something worked out soon! Thanks again for for all the positive words for my work, it wouldnt be possible without great units to work with and more importantly the cooperation of a great guy like Andy! I appreciate you all!
Magic in the making, wooohooo!!!!!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
This is fantastic news! I'm in!!!:rockon:

Top Bottom