Caligula

Maximus
Bog oak please!

Morta_tobacco_pipe.JPG

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Vakedcow can i ask when you did you order and if you got shipping info

I ordered on 19th, got my shipping notice mail within hours and after 5 working days (1 weekend and xmas in between so around 8 real days) had the letter from the customs office that I should send more info for clarification.
So actually very fast compared to other parcels I get from the US especially considering the holiday seasons :tup:

Caligula

Maximus
So whats your technique for milking cans with the Nano? Im using the 14mm gong and can only seem to get airy hits with my new bubbler. By comparison I can get much thicker hits with my Solo...

Ive tried whole nugs, ground nugs, tight pack, loose pack, different strains, etc... seems like I can only get satisfying vapor when I add concentrates like in my video.

Lil advise would be awesome. @BLAZING OG

I seem to either singe the bud or get weak airy hits...

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
So whats your technique for milking cans with the Nano? Im using the 14mm gong and can only seem to get airy hits with my new bubbler. By comparison I can get much thicker hits with my Solo...

Ive tried whole nugs, ground nugs, tight pack, loose pack, different strains, etc... seems like I can only get satisfying vapor when I add concentrates like in my video.

Thats weird for sure, some of my pieces actually milk a bit differently.
I grind a bit coarse since I have a crappy old grinder thats made more for rolling not vaping, but I load up about half the stem then I press down not packed tight but enough to lower the herb in the bowl. Mind you Iam using the dry stem with silicon at the end and fitting it into my bong, Waiting on my adpter, should be here today or tomorrow. I was vaping weed at up to 8.5 , then changed strains and had to tun down to 7.25-7.35 seems to be my sweet spot for this Mars OG I got now, milks almost instantly with no burning or charring on top. Try tapping the herb down, dont load to much unless you want to lower the temp.

I at times let the stem sit on the nano for few seconds to absorb the heat (heat soak) and get that equilibrium going that acts as a bit of conduction to assist the mostly convection hit.

I always make sure the herb is a certain distance from element, that way I can pack to desired level with out fearing of scorching the top. First hit milks very nice, then I stirr with e-Pic and I get a nother huge (not as tatsy) vapor cloud.

I was having trouble with my last strain, sativa "Agent Orange", dont get me wrong it freaking tasted like tangerines and good herb mixed together, simply amazing. My hits werent as full bodied as I liked them and was a bit puzzled, since this herb was frosty as hell. my buddy came over with some daddy's Collective OG which is always Connoisseur levels and loaded me a straight nug and bam huge clouds again. Now that I got this Mars og its doing a great job but I still think his OG produced a bit more.

EDIT
Trying to think of every possibility, but I also run my pieces with as little water that it will allow me maybe a few drops more but thats it. Same strain I get even bigger hits dry, but the water makes it cooler so you can take more in but too much water seems to slightly take away from the vapor itself.?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Have you tried a ASH COLLECTOR connected to a SHERLOCK?

My favorite NANO Setup.

This setup is better than a PNWT even!

Doug

Just passing time
Dry with a j hook is one of my favorite ways to use my nano! I feel it's even more efficient and flavorful.

Oooohhh, I just purchased a second hand, but nearly brand new (black base!!), walnut Nano today. I can't believe I am going to have two of these things. Anybody ever hook up two at once to a single piece? I guess in parallel, the bowls will just last longer; I probably wont get crazier vapor. Or will I?

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I have access to a multitude of strains on a daily basis. Some have very wispy light vapor that won't milk a piece and others milk it so thick that it looks like I sparked a bowl. Strain plays I giant role in visible vapor production IMHO.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
New batch of Heisenberg OG... Milk issue solved! Pics soon.
@Caligula I knew it woohooo!!! Iam glad it worked out!!!

Playing around in iMovie and I got way to vaked and the E-nano forced me to make this I swear:shrug::shrug:

Iam having way to much fun right now with the e-nano :party::party::party:lol lol
I felt the dirty piece would give it more of a feel of being put thru:mental: crazy usage , but sadly thats only 2 days:rant: of heavy use :o:o:rolleyes:
I ran out of iso, going to stock up tonight.

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::smug:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
@Caligula I knew it woohooo!!! Iam glad it worked out!!!

Playing around in iMovie and I got way to vaked and the E-nano forced me to make this I swear:shrug::shrug:

Iam having way to much fun right now with the e-nano :party::party::party:lol lol
I felt the dirty piece would give it more of a feel of being put thru:mental: crazy usage , but sadly thats only 2 days:rant: of heavy use :o:o:rolleyes:
I ran out of iso, going to stock up tonight.

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::smug:
Love love loved that! It fealt appropriate! That's the exact piece I've been wanting to pair my nano with, bent neck gridded up line.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Love love loved that! It fealt appropriate! That's the exact piece I've been wanting to pair my nano with, bent neck gridded up line.
Hits so dam smooth , almost to smooth but I keep coming back to it.
Brothers with glass have some seriously awesome deals, mine was bought from a local blower.
Jhanpixel has a king stemline kinda looking one too, much bigger though.

When I saw the pre loaded trailer "Epic Drama" I thought that it was appropriate too.
Iam not crazy after all:mental::mental::suspicious::uhh::mental::mental:
:rockon::rockon:

Top Bottom