Blue%20Mahoe%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsxnkm0sum.jpg

Bloodwood

Bloodwood%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps33pewdfk.jpg

Bocote

Bocote%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpspa5cjb6l.jpg

Amboyna Burl

Amboyna%20Burl%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsv8dvd7ql.jpg

Blackwood & Cocobolo Shorts

Blackwood%20amp%20Cocobolo%20VC%20Short%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps2zynsvhr.jpg

Ahhh here is a Bog Oak Set, straight woody, 14 & 18mm Vongs

Bog%20Oak%20VC%2014%20amp%2018mm%20Vongs%20amp%20Woodie%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpstwbigzvi.jpg

Bkackwood Vongs 14 & 18mm

Blackwood%20VC%20Vongs%2014%20amp%2018mm%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsapevmrh7.jpg

Cocobolo Vongs 14 & 18mm

Cocobolo%2014%20amp%2018mm%20VC%20Vongs%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsxpukumbr.jpg

Thanks everyone for your patience! These are in route to George now!

I know it is known but sometimes also important to repeat: how nice is the wood after it passed from Ed's hands and tools!

Can't wait to see them fully assembled, hypnotic looking wood and shining titanium/steal

:mmmm:

Don't take my word for it but, if mad max would have had a vaporizer it would have been a vapcap :myday:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
Oh wow.

I neeeeeeed one of those short stems !

Beautiful work Eddy !!

I'm a bit lost for words and can't say much atm but just had to say something. I can't wait for my 14mm vong piece. So stoked now.
Are there XL condensers that fit the short stems? I'm curious as to what the benefit is. Is it just to fit the Stash? Is anybody using a VonG without water? I would think it would just be a fatter shorty and have the 2nd use with water.

CharmCityVapeGuy,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Oogendoogan

Are there XL condensers that fit the short stems? I'm curious as to what the benefit is. Is it just to fit the Stash? Is anybody using a VonG without water? I would think it would just be a fatter shorty and have the 2nd use with water.
The xl condenser is longer and gives the standard sized stems the ability to use a mouthpiece, the short stems come able to put a mouthpiece on. This is my understanding, please someone correct me if I am wrong. The performance should be the same and the xl condenser and mouthpiece make it so the standard stem does not fit the dynastash, the short stem plus mouthpiece will, hope this helps.

Spocks_Katra

Alright now without further delay, here we have some OneOff's, first up

Purpleheart

Purpleheart%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsxosc2nu1.jpg

B&W Ebony

BampW%20Ebony%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsaegvuv1c.jpg

Blue Mahoe - Really hard to show the varying tones in this species

Bloodwood

Bocote

Amboyna Burl

Blackwood%20amp%20Cocobolo%20VC%20Short%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps2zynsvhr.jpg

Bog%20Oak%20VC%2014%20amp%2018mm%20Vongs%20amp%20Woodie%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpstwbigzvi.jpg

Cocobolo Vongs 14 & 18mm

Ed those are a thing of beauty. So glad george and you are working together on this, Cannot wait for my blackwood to come in!

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
The xl condenser is longer and gives the standard sized stems the ability to use a mouthpiece, the short stems come able to put a mouthpiece on. This is my understanding, please someone correct me if I am wrong. The performance should be the same and the xl condenser and mouthpiece make it so the standard stem does not fit the dynastash, the short stem plus mouthpiece will, hope this helps.

I was thinking to use the shorty in place of ti body in my OV to add some woodyness to it :-)

hweezi

formally cwheezy

I'm assuming the short stems would fit the current dynastashes but allow the MPs.

I'm also getting a 14mm tapered MP which may just be the 14mm vongs.

Plotis

I have breaked the cerámic screen when i was cleanning my ti woody and i replaced it with a screen of my Nano cutting it litle ,it go on working god, can to be any problema with it? ,any body had the same problem?

Oogendoogan

I have breaked the cerámic screen when i was cleanning my ti woody and i replaced it with a screen of my Nano cutting it litle ,it go on working god, can to be any problema with it? ,any body had the same problem?
i think your good man, I've been careful with my girls OG but I'm pretty sure a lot of people have replaced their screens.

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I'm assuming the short stems would fit the current dynastashes but allow the MPs.

I'm also getting a 14mm tapered MP which may just be the 14mm vongs.
@Oogendoogan and @cwheezy thanks guys. I didn't think about the MP just fitting on the shorty. If you can confirm that works my next purchase will probably be that, or maybe the OV...Maybe both...maybe more.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Not to encourage price gouging but I reckon @VapCap & @Ed's TnT could really get things going with some limited edition Ti packages along the lines of.

Ti VapCap x 1
Replacement VapCap x 1
Ti Tip O rings x 2 packs
XL condenser O rings x 2 packs
XL condenser x 1
14/18mm WonG body x 1
Short body x 1
Dynastash x 1

I could easily see that being upgraded to include a long & short body & a 18 & 14mm Wong for the "full package experience"

There would be some real potential to create high end packages that are numbered & come with a certificate from the manufacturer. Have a little card with some background on the wood & another with some info on Ed & George + how they came to make beautiful metal & wood babies together.

I know the guys are busy but it is only 6 months til Christmas & I reckon there are a few here that would jump all over a genuine limited edition product in a classy box etc to get under their tree.

A man can dream & from those dreams people here can make them a reality.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
@Oogendoogan and @cwheezy thanks guys. I didn't think about the MP just fitting on the shorty. If you can confirm that works my next purchase will probably be that, or maybe the OV...Maybe both...maybe more.

I feel like that's how the 14mm vongs will come, with the shorty stem.

Otherwise they look too short to twirl in your fingers.

I think George is going to be offering Vongs, and Vong Stems.

Again, don't quote me guys, just deducing things.

Last edited:

Tommy10

Any VonGs in the wild yet? Been holding off as id prefer metal/glass than a wood one, which seems to be all that's in the store at the moment. Will order one if its all that's going to be release for a while though! But some of the Pi tires George has put in this tread of glass and metal VonGs makes me the think the wait for one could be worth it!

Squiby

Alright now without further delay, here we have some OneOff's, first up

Purpleheart

Purpleheart%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsxosc2nu1.jpg

B&W Ebony

BampW%20Ebony%20VC%20Woodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsaegvuv1c.jpg

Blue Mahoe - Really hard to show the varying tones in this species

Bloodwood

Bocote

Amboyna Burl

Cocobolo Vongs 14 & 18mm

Soo stunning!!

The modular aspect of these wonderful vaps is a virtual candy store for VAS! Forget about different vaporizer, just change up your Dynavap! Change your mind, change your sleeve, change your condenser, change your mouthpiece, change your method, native vs WonG.

A different Dynavap experience for every mood, day, whatever... I LOVE IT!

I was enchanted by the Burl and Ebony sleeves. Back and forth, back and forth I went. Finally settled on the Ebony. Get in quick guys, these are going fast! I was able to get in on the last Ebony sleeve, for this run anyway. I bet these will all be spoken for before they actually arrive at George's doorstep.

WooHoo! I am getting a new Woody!!! And a new Woody is always something to get excited about!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Not to encourage price gouging but I reckon @VapCap & @Ed's TnT could really get things going with some limited edition Ti packages along the lines of.

Ti VapCap x 1
Replacement VapCap x 1
Ti Tip O rings x 2 packs
XL condenser O rings x 2 packs
XL condenser x 1
14/18mm WonG body x 1
Short body x 1
Dynastash x 1

I could easily see that being upgraded to include a long & short body & a 18 & 14mm Wong for the "full package experience"

I reckon there are a few here that would jump all over a genuine limited edition product in a classy box etc to get under their tree.

Thats a sweet combo package, I reckon id second that!

Soo stunning!!

The modular aspect of these wonderful vaps is a virtual candy store for VAS! Forget about different vaporizer, just change up your Dynavap! Change your mind, change your sleeve, change your condenser, change your mouthpiece, change your method, native vs WonG.

A different Dynavap experience for every mood, day, whatever... I LOVE IT!

I was enchanted by the Burl and Ebony sleeves. Back and forth, back and forth I went. Finally settled on the Ebony. Get in quick guys, these are going fast! I was able to get in on the last Ebony sleeve, for this run anyway. I bet these will all be spoken for before they actually arrive at George's doorstep.

WooHoo! I am getting a new Woody!!! And a new Woody is always something to get excited about!

I can tell ya this has been George's intention from the start, he has always been about change ups, swap outs, and upgrades, there really is nothing that cant be done, his ideas are all over the place, the versatility of this vape is tremendous. You right, aint nothing wrong with more wood!

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
I use my omni for hash and an original glass for dabs
George did send me some hemp but I burnt that and can't get the taste out of my mind
It works amazingly well with stainless steel wool
I have a double garage, fits two vaps without a stash, which I have no use for, so I'm very well set out and about

Oogendoogan

So jealous of all of you guys ordering new wood! I talked to George last night and I guess that the red mallee Burl has been hard to work into pieces.. That's too bad because my DynastashER is going to be beautiful and a matching Burl Vong was in my dreams. Now I have asked about the amboyna Burl, I just like Burl so much! so yeah since I'm picky ;) George is going to let me know in a few days exactly which woods he will have available in a VonG stem! Can't wait and I'm very glad that people are ordering the pictured items lol, this is what I get for wanting something extra special ;) thanks again George @VapCap Ed @Ed's TnT
The stuff is beautiful and I can't wait to watch my collection and this whole community grow.
Cheers everyone,
Stay vaped

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
The joy of being your own boss is that when you get the job done the day is yours to do with as you please. So I did just that. A couple of hours regular work then a well needed tidy and clean round in the shed all in preparation for some long hours turning which I have coming up.
Then an ally flashlight, a hacksaw, a drill, a couple of files and about an hour or so later I had me a new wind shield.
mnH6HOcm.jpg
uOe3ezsm.jpg

This one gets hot and the heat spreads thru all the ally but it does cool down very quickly which is better than the SS and as it's easier to work with I managed to deform it enough that it grips the lighter. I don't know why it didn't come to mind sooner, I have been able to get okay results outside using my body as a shield, but now I have a truly windproof lighter.

Farid

Just tried using a candle. Just like the bic, but without wasting butane. I really like using a soft flame. The extra time it takes makes it easier to hit the sweet spot. Certainly it couldn't replace a torch on the go, but when I'm sitting around it's a great option to have.

I keep wanting to order an omnivap, but I'm so satisfied with my TI woody I haven't been pushed yet. Those exotic woods make it a lot harder to hold back.

I'll definitely get the heating station if George ever makes one. Being able to heat this up and step outside to hit it would be awesome, cause the only downside to the vapcap is that using the torch outside can be difficult/conspicuous.

HD Springer

That's some sweet work there @phattpiggie. Did I hear you say more turning in your future. Oh my I wonder what insane asylum wood you have in mind(lol) this time. Your ability to make beautiful work from nothing is fucking sweet. Not to mention you hand in teaching. @Ruta's first go of it was a damn good start. Maybe you should of been a teacher phatts. I can see phatts now out back of school with all the trouble makers in school sharing his new skills of wood turning. Maybe you should of been a shop/woods teacher. All the kids would take their newly turned VC stems home to show mom and dad their new skills. A perfect world. Lol

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Many thanks @HD Springer and yes I've got non vape related stuff to finish, decided I am going to make an angle poise lamp, shade and all, as thin as I dare, don't know why just one of those 'fuk it why not' things.
Which leads nicely to your 'teacher phatts' lol, I just couldn't see it working buddy, my language is blue at the best of times and as I've got older my inability to stop shit coming out of my mouth that is usually highly inappropriate wouldn't help. @Ruta will agree. Poor mans been places he never thought existed until I placed the scenario in his minds eye. The kids tho they would love it lol

Can't be long now before yours arrives HD looking forward to hearing how you and Granma like it.

A lot of talk about all the options that are available and how things can be changed out to suit needs, mood or situation. I don't know of any portable that offers such a massive amount of options. It's great.

My stem of choice for a while now has been this one. No idea why, just feels right for the moment.
VXm5eoz.jpg

I've also got some other vape related turning to do, fingers crossed it all goes well.

bhawkins94

The joy of being your own boss is that when you get the job done the day is yours to do with as you please. So I did just that. A couple of hours regular work then a well needed tidy and clean round in the shed all in preparation for some long hours turning which I have coming up.
Then an ally flashlight, a hacksaw, a drill, a couple of files and about an hour or so later I had me a new wind shield.
mnH6HOcm.jpg
uOe3ezsm.jpg

This one gets hot and the heat spreads thru all the ally but it does cool down very quickly which is better than the SS and as it's easier to work with I managed to deform it enough that it grips the lighter. I don't know why it didn't come to mind sooner, I have been able to get okay results outside using my body as a shield, but now I have a truly windproof lighter.

That is just the coolest thing. I would love to have something like this to perfect my on the go kit

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I can't wait to get my Vong baby. I'm gonna be rippin' it left and right. It'll be, like, bahh bahh all night long!

Shit yeah

So anyway, I was thinking of soaking my Ti tip in iso for a few days. I would remove the o-rings first. I have accidentally combusted a few times and its got a little stink in it right now. I'd give the condenser a soak too.
If you give the Ti tip a few days in iso and have at it with a q-tip, do you really need to remove the clip and take out the ceramic screen to clean it?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Really glad to hear all the positive comments and likes, I really like the blood wood as well, it's super dense and that rich red tone pops, very cool species to work!

Yes incredible work as usual Ed, I too love that virbant bloodwood! I am also a big fan of the blue mahoe too actually, really want to see what those look like in person (not to mention the B&Webony and purpleheart!)... I think I'm just getting an OmniVap with a WonG body though so I don't know if any of those will work for my @VapCaps? I'd get a blue mahoe WonG for my OV if possible, and/or maybe a spare b&w or bloodwood body even... Maybe those woods will just be for the future custom bodies WonGs and stems I get... Can only hope so

Top Bottom