Tommy10

This is basically how I'm using my Ti/glassy. Like @phattpiggie , I still leave the carb open. The open carb with a condenser that is seated into the Ti tip a little ways provides clouds that are *nearly* as thick as fully closed carb, and requires significantly less technique. I just hit it like I'm taking a drag off a cig. Honestly, I can't get all the vapor into my lungs properly when I'm using your preferred "cigar" method, so the "cigarette" style drag works much better for me. I love the flavor from my OG with the carb fully closed, so I know exactly what you're after flavor wise... I just couldn't stand the milkshake effect.

@Tommy10 how big of a hole did you drill in your cap? My OG's SS diffuser has a number of minuscule holes in it, and looking at it I'm thinking that spreading the air intake around by making tiny holes in the cap might give better air flow for extraction than a single larger hole.

Do not have a drilled cap anymore, cant remember the actual diameter, it was the smallest drill bit I had. I don't think I'd recommend drilling the cap, didn't make it drastically worse and drawing with a closed carb was much easier, but it didn't seem to really make it any better and loads were comming out unevenly cooked.

Tommy10,

Vap974

IMG_20160329_212204051_HDR_zpszofdxgar.jpg

So Georges answer me, it´s possible now to order a woodyomnyvap!! So today i place my order for this setup!!:love:

Vap974

Hi Copacetic, i ordered the WoodyOmnyVap then a few silicon rings, a triple lighter but i didn't order the dynastash...
Maybe i should....but i don't really need , now i have to wait:bang:

Humm....i've just read about thé dynastach, i'm really not sure that the omnivap fits in the dynastach ...what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smelly Dog

If I get a hook up for small amounts of clean concentrate oil I'm jumping on that Dynastash with the silicone concentrate container, that way I can have oil and flowers on me when I go camping or kayaking. The wood Ed's working on for George is just beautiful, I want everything George shows dressed in Ed's wooden tuxedos, i need to work some overtime to cover my VC addiction, lol!

Last edited:
Smelly Dog,
Reactions: Derrrpp

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
That looks amazing. Is it possible to order just the wooden part of I have the Omni already?

Search on dynastash in this thread for much more info and demo vids.

You can order it here.

Anybody else having trouble logging into the DynaVap site? My saved password/login was gone. When I go to reset my password anything I put in it's telling me password isn't strong enough, though I'm using all the criteria (and using pretty damned strong ones!)

Nevermind..... I got it, but it required a ridiculously long password for reset!

Last edited:
flotntoke,
Reactions: bounce5

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I was using my Woody today, I love the wood feel in hand.....idk if I really want a TI glassy or another woody :) I definitely need a crown though my crack is spreading a bit...new o rings too, getting a little warped. Not that it affected performance in slightest it kept on ripping like always :)

Need to wait for my tax refund my an Omni is callin me....I dig the wood sleeve but I'd hope I could slip it on or off, as the beauty of the Omni IMO is the fully TI/SS design for cleaning and durability.....but if I could have that ease with a sexy wooden sleeve that easily comes off when I need to clean....heaven.

I'm gonna try a little nug. I always rock just ground up, pretty fine but I don't try for it...just comes out a bit closer to fine than coarse....too lazy to finagle and It works generally for all my vapes at that cut....def not powder but my SS condenser definitely has some crumbles in it :lol: the little nugget should be a tasty treat, just got some really tasty stuff!

lemmeadem

You content, no-posting, happy-with-my-VapCap bastards! Someone fill the void on VapCap videos (shouts to @Tommy10 ) or talk about your omnis/woodies/technique or something! USPS is killing me on the wait and this thread is mostly one and done posts saying, basically, " Love it." :p Someone come back and give us a run down on technique or mods or something.

djchexxx

You content, no-posting, happy-with-my-VapCap bastards! Someone fill the void on VapCap videos (shouts to @Tommy10 ) or talk about your omnis/woodies/technique or something! USPS is killing me on the wait and this thread is mostly one and done posts saying, basically, " Love it." :p Someone come back and give us a run down on technique or mods or something.

I was actually thinking about making videos for the Omni but since the last of us beta testers only got it a few days ago I have been trying to figure out everything on it and getting down the techinque before putting up a video.

VapCap

Manufacturer

How about a few more pictures?

Let's talk about mouthpieces. I have heard numerous things about mouthpieces and the lack of them in some regards. So here is what I came up with. I could call them 1017s. Like the 510, but it doesn't seem the 510 stands for anything (someone educate me on this one please), but in my case 1017 means 10mm OD and 17mm length. Here are a few different wood types including some of that awesome Australian Red Malee burl.

IMG_20160401_011437476_zpsju8hpmt5.jpg

The whole concept took awhile to come together as I didn't want to make existing units incompatible and an easy no tool assembly/disassembly was essential. Now it is here. A mouthpiece that will fit right onto existing condensers for Both the Ti Woody and the Ti Glassy if you replace the stem with a short body, or get an XL condenser kit with a mouthpiece. Then just remove one condenser and install the other with the mouthpiece attached to it. It takes a few seconds. I will have a video very soon.

Here is what a pile of orders getting ready to go out looks like.

IMG_20160403_160020545_zpsmlkidcxz.jpg

Wow! I still cannot believe how fast the orders are coming in.

So I am sourcing more titanium and ordering more Wood from the master @Ed's TnT .
And we will have some more eye candy soon in that regard too.

And then as I was looking through my parts I thought Hmmm, and took a Ti Glassy stem and Ti tip and checked the fit with a turbulated condenser. Oh boy, just right. Kinda looks like it was designed that way from the beginning, or maybe it was....

So just topped it off with a standard VapCap mouthpiece and here it is.

IMG_20160402_202635_zps23ubbhao.jpg

I don't even have a name for it yet, maybe just the Ti Glassy XL. It will also accommodate the XL SS condenser with a wood or other modular 1017 mouthpiece as well. It is 17mm longer than the regular so it won't fit in the current tubes, or the DynaStash, but I can solve that problem. :)

And since you made it all the way to the end of my rambling post, here is a hint of what @Ed's TnT and I have in the works.

IMG_20160329_120451439_HDR_zpscdnqnjh5.jpg

I hope this helps, and just want to again thank everyone for being so helpful and patient with me. I am trying to get all the orders out as fast as possible.

Cheers,

George

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
There is really nothing to it: Wait and stop at the Click. Pull two or three times and enjoy until re click. This can go on for five or so pairs/triplet pulls. The later are cloudy.

Grinding make the weed easier to burn, which it will if you go past the click with a multi head lighter. I find that flowers work best. Pea sized, so that nothing touches the cap. If it does, it has a greater potential to burn.

Hitting the unit in the middle and down towards the mouth end of the cap gives better clouds but can result in uneven, though totally done AVB.

I find the faster the spin, the less likely to have uneven AVB.

It helps to count even though there is the click. It is much easier to simply stop earlier because you should have heard one than it is to go beyond a normal count and combust.

Cleaning combustion is easy with the flame.

Disassembly is easy and soaking in ETOH cleans things like new.

I use coconut and olive oil on my wood.

There you have it. What a great unit. Get one. Any kind. Just do it. You won't regret it.

Wish I had one of those snazzy mouthpieces!

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

Archaicrevival

Great job George, this guy is a genius in design and business...assume that all those orders were 30$ units and each box held 42 orders, so 6 boxes of 42 orders. That would be $7,560 let's say it takes about 2-3 weeks to assemble the units, and you only sold 30$ units, that's 90,720 a year! Pure Genius.

bhawkins94

I was using my Woody today, I love the wood feel in hand.....idk if I really want a TI glassy or another woody :) I definitely need a crown though my crack is spreading a bit...new o rings too, getting a little warped. Not that it affected performance in slightest it kept on ripping like always :)

Need to wait for my tax refund my an Omni is callin me....I dig the wood sleeve but I'd hope I could slip it on or off, as the beauty of the Omni IMO is the fully TI/SS design for cleaning and durability.....but if I could have that ease with a sexy wooden sleeve that easily comes off when I need to clean....heaven.

I'm gonna try a little nug. I always rock just ground up, pretty fine but I don't try for it...just comes out a bit closer to fine than coarse....too lazy to finagle and It works generally for all my vapes at that cut....def not powder but my SS condenser definitely has some crumbles in it :lol: the little nugget should be a tasty treat, just got some really tasty stuff!

Assuming the wooden sleeve works like the glass sleeve that came with my Omni and is in the video of it changing bodies it should be quite simple to just swap out like you expect. I can see myself having just a collection of different wood sleeves one day.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
BRILLIANT GEORGE!
What a post :clap::love::drool::science:
I'm especially excited by the blackwood VonG and the possibility of an XL condenser to accommodate wooden/Ti/SS mouthpieces :tup:

That glassy would look great with an XL tube and wooden mouthpiece too I reckon :brow:

My burlie might turn up this week, can't wait to try it out! :haw:

Tommy10

@VapCap
Realistically what would be the shortest a TI with a WonG body could be?

More of the same

Tried mixing it up, full closed carb no condenser and mouth puffing like @natural farmer suggests.
To be honest, I don't mind it. I always get throat irritation from multiple hits in a short amount of time, hence why I think I prefer bongs. Vapcap dry in a session style certainly makes me cough a bit, and I get that strange feeling like trying to hold a sneeze haha. Although it is much better with tasty VC Vapor than say quickly hitting a joint which would induce the same thing. Let's you really know you're getting baked!

Last edited:

Carl Hempel

My Cocobolo Ti Woody and Bocote Stash just arrived!

Only hit it a couple of times so far, and I think my technique has a little way to go.

Both Bowls were fully extracted after the first cycle and the ABV was very dark, second chamber was bordering combustion.

Confident I'll nail the torching / carbing technique fairly fast though... and I do very much like how tactile the experience is. Kudos for creating such a nifty product @VapCap :cool:
59ZM0YC.png

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
How about a few more pictures?

Let's talk about mouthpieces. I have heard numerous things about mouthpieces and the lack of them in some regards. So here is what I came up with. I could call them 1017s. Like the 510, but it doesn't seem the 510 stands for anything (someone educate me on this one please), but in my case 1017 means 10mm OD and 17mm length. Here are a few different wood types including some of that awesome Australian Red Malee burl.

IMG_20160401_011437476_zpsju8hpmt5.jpg

The whole concept took awhile to come together as I didn't want to make existing units incompatible and an easy no tool assembly/disassembly was essential. Now it is here. A mouthpiece that will fit right onto existing condensers for Both the Ti Woody and the Ti Glassy if you replace the stem with a short body, or get an XL condenser kit with a mouthpiece. Then just remove one condenser and install the other with the mouthpiece attached to it. It takes a few seconds. I will have a video very soon.

Here is what a pile of orders getting ready to go out looks like.

IMG_20160403_160020545_zpsmlkidcxz.jpg

Wow! I still cannot believe how fast the orders are coming in.

So I am sourcing more titanium and ordering more Wood from the master @Ed's TnT .
And we will have some more eye candy soon in that regard too.

And then as I was looking through my parts I thought Hmmm, and took a Ti Glassy stem and Ti tip and checked the fit with a turbulated condenser. Oh boy, just right. Kinda looks like it was designed that way from the beginning, or maybe it was....

So just topped it off with a standard VapCap mouthpiece and here it is.

IMG_20160402_202635_zps23ubbhao.jpg

I don't even have a name for it yet, maybe just the Ti Glassy XL. It will also accommodate the XL SS condenser with a wood or other modular 1017 mouthpiece as well. It is 17mm longer than the regular so it won't fit in the current tubes, or the DynaStash, but I can solve that problem. :)

And since you made it all the way to the end of my rambling post, here is a hint of what @Ed's TnT and I have in the works.

IMG_20160329_120451439_HDR_zpscdnqnjh5.jpg

I hope this helps, and just want to again thank everyone for being so helpful and patient with me. I am trying to get all the orders out as fast as possible.

Cheers,

George

Damn it George! I think i may have the greatest VapCap collection in all the land, and every damn time you make a post like that i want to buy more, and get slightly jealous.

I guess i am the VapBrat who wants ALL the toys

bounce5

Damn it George! I think i may have the greatest VapCap collection in all the land, and every damn time you make a post like that i want to buy more, and get slightly jealous.

I guess i am the VapBrat who wants ALL the toys

How's the OV? Any other thoughts?

bounce5,
Top Bottom