Dynalowrider

Somebody needs to come up with a manual or a video that explains how and where all these parts go and how they operate.
I've read this thread from the beginning and I am so confused. This thread is worse than the Grasshopper thread. You can't tell what's what.
What is the deal with all the holes? Is it a vape or a piccolo? Do you blow across the holes to get sound?
I'm just figuring out how to work with one hole, and then you throw another one in there. What does that one do? High C?
I have a care package from George coming. Hopefully I will get my routine down pat. I'm down to combustion every sixth or seventh time. So I'm improving my technique. Wish me luck. Doc

Dynalowrider,

Archaicrevival

Somebody needs to come up with a manual or a video that explains how and where all these parts go and how they operate.
I've read this thread from the beginning and I am so confused. This thread is worse than the Grasshopper thread. You can't tell what's what.
What is the deal with all the holes? Is it a vape or a piccolo? Do you blow across the holes to get sound?
I'm just figuring out how to work with one hole, and then you throw another one in there. What does that one do? High C?
I have a care package from George coming. Hopefully I will get my routine down pat. I'm down to combustion every sixth or seventh time. So I'm improving my technique. Wish me luck. Doc

I think the multi holed ports are just aesthetic, I found them to offer no additional airflow control.

bhawkins94

Finally a use for my retired Evo
Now I've got a reason to find a second hand evo

When you receive the VapCap it comes with an instruction booklet with tips and stuff. The various wholes are for you to mess with if you so choose to vary the hit. With the exception being the OV which has adjustable airflow and in my opinion don't need to treat it like a carb

Last edited:

vapcore

Does anyone use your ti woody with hash? Do you use a extra screen or something? My ti woody is coming and i have a nice piece of hash waiting.

vapcore,
Reactions: We5d

Archaicrevival

I'm curious how the turbulated condensers for the OG affect performance. Anyone using one?

Again I Think this addition is aesthetic only offering no real, practical improvement while being used.
I don't think any "vapor displacement air" enters between the cap and the body, because the unit works the same with with the cap on or off once heated to clicking temp. I'm not even sure the condenser tube is necessary. In theory I suppose it is supposed to cool the vapor down?

However there is this ....

xPKcY62.jpg

3J6sxgW.jpg

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Does anyone use your ti woody with hash? Do you use a extra screen or something? My ti woody is coming and i have a nice piece of hash waiting.

For any hard hash types ala bubble/water hash or the hard stuff that i got years ago that is abundant in Europe you should be good to go. Nothing else needed. Excellent option IMO.

For anything more oily ala BHO, shatter, wax, crumble, ect. you may need to use some more of mod.

horst

horsed
For any hard hash types ala bubble/water hash or the hard stuff that i got years ago that is abundant in Europe you should be good to go. Nothing else needed. Excellent option IMO.

For anything more oily ala BHO, shatter, wax, crumble, ect. you may need to use some more of mod.

I second that! Traditional hash works like a charm in my Woody. Currently testing different filling options, very easy to use anyway.

DrHermman

Hi everyone!
Been looking closely to this thread for a while and today i decided to order a TiWoodie for me and an OG for a friend...
Just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful info and photos you've posted, you are really helpful!
I can't wait to have it around... I'll tell you my impressions about it when it gets here!
Peace

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have been thinking about picking up a Woody to go along with my OG, and I am wondering if anyone has any feeling about the lack of a mouthpiece. Being wood I would think that the moisture it may pick up from your mouth might cause a little decay or discoloring of the part where a mouthpiece would be. Has anyone using a Woody for a while noticed this?

I thought I might add a MP but then it wouldn't fit in my Dynastash...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How about a few more pictures?

Let's talk about mouthpieces. I have heard numerous things about mouthpieces and the lack of them in some regards. So here is what I came up with. I could call them 1017s. Like the 510, but it doesn't seem the 510 stands for anything (someone educate me on this one please), but in my case 1017 means 10mm OD and 17mm length. Here are a few different wood types including some of that awesome Australian Red Malee burl.

IMG_20160401_011437476_zpsju8hpmt5.jpg

The whole concept took awhile to come together as I didn't want to make existing units incompatible and an easy no tool assembly/disassembly was essential. Now it is here. A mouthpiece that will fit right onto existing condensers for Both the Ti Woody and the Ti Glassy if you replace the stem with a short body, or get an XL condenser kit with a mouthpiece. Then just remove one condenser and install the other with the mouthpiece attached to it. It takes a few seconds. I will have a video very soon.

Here is what a pile of orders getting ready to go out looks like.

IMG_20160403_160020545_zpsmlkidcxz.jpg

Wow! I still cannot believe how fast the orders are coming in.

So I am sourcing more titanium and ordering more Wood from the master @Ed's TnT .
And we will have some more eye candy soon in that regard too.

And then as I was looking through my parts I thought Hmmm, and took a Ti Glassy stem and Ti tip and checked the fit with a turbulated condenser. Oh boy, just right. Kinda looks like it was designed that way from the beginning, or maybe it was....

So just topped it off with a standard VapCap mouthpiece and here it is.

IMG_20160402_202635_zps23ubbhao.jpg

I don't even have a name for it yet, maybe just the Ti Glassy XL. It will also accommodate the XL SS condenser with a wood or other modular 1017 mouthpiece as well. It is 17mm longer than the regular so it won't fit in the current tubes, or the DynaStash, but I can solve that problem. :)

And since you made it all the way to the end of my rambling post, here is a hint of what @Ed's TnT and I have in the works.

IMG_20160329_120451439_HDR_zpscdnqnjh5.jpg

I hope this helps, and just want to again thank everyone for being so helpful and patient with me. I am trying to get all the orders out as fast as possible.

Cheers,

George

Amazing as always George!

Man that OmniVap WonG at the bottom... :drool:

HikaruEyre

Candle light sessions with the OG. The other day I dropped my Glassy Ti on my wood floor and it broke. So in the mean time while I wait for a replacement body or the OV I've gone back to the OG and decided to test it with a candle. I had a decent non scented candle so I lit it and heated the VapCap OG while watching TV. Was slower to heat than the torch and at first the vape was wispy. After adjusting though I was able to figure it out and get good tasty draws. I would heat for a little longer after the click since it was low heat. I also found that I was able to get one or two extra heat cycles before toasting than I would with a torch. Will now have to try with the Ti tip when I get a glassy body or OV.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One of those 1017 MPs that George showed above would certainly do the trick, and could easily live in my pocket and come out only when the VapCap is out of the Stash... :)

I suspect it is totally unnecessary, but I gotta feed the OCD, ya know? ;)

The betting pool may begin on how long I go without a woody...

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
Has anyone elses retainer ring come loose for the ceramic big (Im on an OG)? Is it brass or stainless, does anyone know?

bounce5

Has anyone elses retainer ring come loose for the ceramic big (Im on an OG)? Is it brass or stainless, does anyone know?

The ceramic filter retainer ring is stainless steel. They are adjustable if you pull them out carefully you can bend them out a tiny bit and put them back in with either chopsticks (I used two pen inserts to help me do the job). It could be easy or tricky to do that depending on how handy you are.

Tommy10

The ceramic filter retainer ring is stainless steel. They are adjustable if you pull them out carefully you can bend them out a tiny bit and put them back in with either chopsticks (I used two pen inserts to help me do the job). It could be easy or tricky to do that depending on how handy you are.

Spot on. I struggled a bit at first, but it is not too bad with a little patience. I use a skewer stick snapped in half.

dilvish

in hypno-vision
i got an og vapcap almost a month ago and i love it. excellent design and function. this thing can milk up glass like crazy! its a little shocking to see so ridiculously much vapor coming from such a tiny and simple vape. at first i got mixed results in the flavor department, but i think i pretty much have my technique dialed in now, because it tastes great.
i've found that i can get the best results by keeping the hole closed the whole time and pulling like hell. i prefer this way over using mouthpulls, or feathering the hole, by far. crazy clouds, great flavor. great job!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm giving my second OG to a friend who has no need or interest in the DynaStash. (Really?)
But I would like to give her a decent magnet for handling (and cooling) the cap when hot. I really like the way the magnet in the DynaStash works.

Anyone have an idea for a decent sized (half dollar size would be good) magnet with no plastic or rubberized surface? I haven't had much luck.

Added: I should say I am finding lots of them in quantity from China but I only need one, but would buy a few more if I needed to. I wouldn't mind gluing one down near the vape station, or to the console in my car.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: bounce5

HikaruEyre

I'm giving my second OG to a friend who has no need or interest in the DynaStash. (Really?)
But I would like to give her a decent magnet for handling (and cooling) the cap when hot. I really like the way the magnet in the DynaStash works.

Anyone have an idea for a decent sized (half dollar size would be good) magnet with no plastic or rubberized surface? I haven't had much luck.

Added: I should say I am finding lots of them in quantity from China but I only need one, but would buy a few more if I needed to. I wouldn't mind gluing one down near the vape station, or to the console in my car.
Maybe check local hobby stores for Rare Earth Magnets.

HikaruEyre,
Reactions: howie105

bounce5

Looking around a bit I found these magnets:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Super...904720?hash=item1e8dbba890:g:17wAAOSwFTRTrUlT

https://www.apexmagnets.com/magnets/discs

A glass pen holder like this might be someone else's style too:

Black-pen-holder.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom