Tommy10

Mmmm, wonder how a a magnet would go stuck to the side of the bong. That with a WonG VC would be dreammmmy!

Tommy10,

Archaicrevival

Somebody needs to come up with a manual or a video that explains how and where all these parts go and how they operate.
I've read this thread from the beginning and I am so confused. This thread is worse than the Grasshopper thread. You can't tell what's what.
What is the deal with all the holes? Is it a vape or a piccolo? Do you blow across the holes to get sound?
I'm just figuring out how to work with one hole, and then you throw another one in there. What does that one do? High C?
I have a care package from George coming. Hopefully I will get my routine down pat. I'm down to combustion every sixth or seventh time. So I'm improving my technique. Wish me luck. Doc

I am processing more orders tonight. I still can hardly believe how many orders are coming in. So thank you for helping me get the word our and helping rid the world of smoking!

Spent some time in the studio today with video Ben.
I have some new videos. Let me know what you think and please post these on reddit or anywhere it might be helpful to others so they can better understand the VapCap.

VapCap video

Ti Woody

OmniVap changing clothes

OmniVap adjustment

VapCap cleaning

I hope these videos help everyone understand what these little units look like and how they function.

Cheers,

George

Archaicrevival,
Reactions: bhawkins94

little maggie

I ordered the Dynastasher a while ago. Does anyone know if it fits the same size as the dynastash?

little maggie,

Archaicrevival

I wish the vapcap had been in this study...but check this out...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4718604/

Source: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147286

"Plenty Vaporizer® and DaVinci Vaporizer® showed the highest decarboxylation efficiencies. With 97.3 to 98.7%, similar decarboxylation rates were found with Volcano Medic® and Arizer Solo®, respectively."

"On the other hand, Vape-or-Smoke™ operated with a butane gas flame showed lower decarboxylation of acidic cannabinoids with the respective rates being 87.7 to 93.3%. In addition, the variability of decarboxylation was generally found to be larger with this device with RSD values up to 12.7%, reflecting the difficulties in maintaining a constant temperature."

" Indications of combustion of cannabis, e.g. ash left in the sample compartment and visible smoke, was only found in the case of the gas-powered Vape-or-Smoke™. In addition, with this vaporizer unreliable decarboxylation and vaporization of cannabinoids was observed as a result of lacking temperature control. Therefore, gas-powered devices cannot be recommended for therapeutic purposes."

I wonder if the vapcap would suffer from that same issue of "maintaining constant temp"

Last edited:

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
The mini 2 peice santa cruz shredder works as a good magnetic stand.
osByVqo.jpg

Smelly Dog

You can buy or find a refrigerator magnet cheap, the magnet will be attached to whatever decal with a crappy adhesive, I have a few wildlife fridge magnets I bought from Bass Pro Shops, I have a fish magnet fridge decal and a flying duck magnet decal, I bet I can pull the magnet off the back with just my finger nails and some effort. You can find these magnets saying different slogans at gift shops or Walmart I imagine, I even have an old "Welcome to Florida" fridge magnet from wayyyyy back in the day, I bet that one has a nice size magnet behind it.

What you'll find behind the decals is what I linked, or just buy one of the ones from the links.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Hobbies®-Ceramic-Magnets-Science/dp/B014Q44HOK/ref=pd_sim_328_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=31OB2Emjk6L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR129,160_&refRID=075Q80R05QRTXFSDAPH5

http://www.amazon.com/Magnum-Magnet...bxgy_79_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0WDVN56R5CCC4G96B3VY

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...4-9c88-44c9-b9f4-e5989687c671&pf_rd_i=3737161

EDIT: Disregard my above post, I tried every refrigerator magnet that was stuck to my fridge, none could hold the Ti woody straight up, they were all weak magnets.

Last edited:

brucee10

I'm giving my second OG to a friend who has no need or interest in the DynaStash. (Really?)
But I would like to give her a decent magnet for handling (and cooling) the cap when hot. I really like the way the magnet in the DynaStash works.

Anyone have an idea for a decent sized (half dollar size would be good) magnet with no plastic or rubberized surface? I haven't had much luck.

Added: I should say I am finding lots of them in quantity from China but I only need one, but would buy a few more if I needed to. I wouldn't mind gluing one down near the vape station, or to the console in my car.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tactical/ti-mqr-titanium-magnetic-quick-release-edc-keychai

I have one half of one of those in brass and the magnet works great for holding the cap. I currently have it on my key ring, but I'm going to move it to a lighter leash I think so everything is together or I'll glue a small rare earth magnet onto my herb case.

brucee10,

DorianGray

I'm on the vapcap website it says "We appreciate your support! Our next projected shipping date for new VapCap orders is April 7. Ti Woody and Ti Glassy and PyroVap orders may take additional time. Thank You!"

If I order my Ti Glassy today, it will ship some time after Arpil 7th, but roughly when?

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Again, this is a brilliant instrument...unique, efficient and extremely effective.

Anyone else pull a Moses with it? (You know, put the hot coal in the mouth?). It is an indictment on how medicated these little puppies can get you!l Only took a night and half a day for the damage on the tongue to disappear. I won't be doing THAT again. Moses!

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

Smelly Dog

I'm on the vapcap website it says "We appreciate your support! Our next projected shipping date for new VapCap orders is April 7. Ti Woody and Ti Glassy and PyroVap orders may take additional time. Thank You!"

If I order my Ti Glassy today, it will ship some time after Arpil 7th, but roughly when?

No, it will not ship on the 7th, expect at least 3-4 weeks after you place your order, don't go by shipping dates on the website, George is swamped with all the orders pouring in. The wait is 100% worth it!

Also, he will send a tracking number to you in an email, don't expect a package dropped off without receiving a tracking number first.

Tommy10

Anyone have Georges email? Only find the direct inquiry box on the website and I want to add some attachments.
Cheers

Edit, still loving the idea of a heat sink equip with temp click above the cap. With air holes through the sink into the bowl, for some convection and more open draw. Could also heat the top of the cap like normal for added conduction. Click seems to work even with holes drilled, but allows too much cool air through which defeats the purpose.
Something like a regular cap with a number of small holes in it (would not be visible like normal) 10mm or so void, with a metal cube on top that clicks at temp and allows air through the heated block and into the bowl. Plus some easy way to remove the hot cap/sink which I assume would retain more heat longer than a normal cap. Something small enough to heat to click in under 30 seconds with a mini torch, but with enough power to fully extract .05 in one rip.
Sorry for the babbling, just brain storming ideas I think id like to try.

Last edited:
Tommy10,

VapCap

Manufacturer
So now we go from this...

IMG_20160401_011437476_zpsju8hpmt5.jpg

To this...

IMG_20160405_214938597_zpsr02b8bi4.jpg

To this....

IMG_20160405_214523517_zpsbktyjwhr_edit_1459916315227_zpsokeid1tu.jpg

I am really liking this modular system! Then the cool little 1017s in so many different woods, I have just been grinning all night as I was assembling them. All very hard wood and polished to the point it had optical qualities if you know what I mean.

I hope this makes it easier to understand the whole XL condenser thing and how the mouthpieces integrate. I would like to think it is elegantly simple, or something like that.
Just a compression fit oring to hold it all together.

I hope to have these up in the shop this week. I also am on track to get another large shipment out this week.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I know they aren't shipping out like amazon prime, but give me another month or so to gear up production and we'll see if I can keep up. :)
I am meeting with my website guy tomorrow, so hopefully my shop will look a bit better here soon too.

Thank you again for the support!

Cheers

George

Last edited:

djchexxx

So now we go from this...

IMG_20160401_011437476_zpsju8hpmt5.jpg

To this...

IMG_20160405_214938597_zpsr02b8bi4.jpg

To this....

IMG_20160405_214523517_zpsbktyjwhr_edit_1459916315227_zpsokeid1tu.jpg

I am really liking this modular system! Then the cool little 1017s in so many different woods, I have just been grinning all night as I was assembling them. All very hard wood and polished to the point it had optical qualities if you know what I mean.

I hope this makes it easier to understand the whole XL condenser thing and how the mouthpieces integrate. I would like to think it is elegantly simple, or something like that.
Just a compression fit oring to hold it all together.

I hope to have these up in the shop this week. I also am on track to get another large shipment out this week.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I know they aren't shipping out like amazon prime, but give me another month or so to gear up production and we'll see if I can keep up. :)
I am meeting with my website guy tomorrow, so hopefully my shop will look a bit better here soon too.

Thank you again for the support!

Cheers

George
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
@VapCap

The silicone container included in the dynastashER kinda looks like the absolute garbage kind of silicone containers.

I don't mean to be offensive, I just think its a huge sore on what's otherwise a high quality material prouduct.

My :2c: Is that it should be able to fit a oil-slick brand container(or other highly respectable plat. silicone container maker) or perhaps a little glass container.

Dramma Lamma,
Reactions: mixchu69

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
BRILLIANT GEORGE!
These are exactly what I was hoping for :tup:
I'll be watching your site like a hawk :love:

I'm pleased to relate that my 'premarket' DynastashER and Ti-burlie have arrived! :rockon:
They look amazing, and I'm thoroughly delighted.
I really wasn't expecting them so quickly, so I'm kinda unprepared.
I went to buy some butane for my torch lighter and no-one near me sells it for some reason :shrug:.
So I'm going to have to order some on-line :rant:
All I can say so far is that the workmanship on both items is superb.
The silicone pot is going to be SO useful, and it's nice and secure in the StashER.
No worries about it falling out AT ALL, yet it's easy to remove when I want it.
The burlie itself is just gorgeous, and I love the way it all fits together.
I can't wait to try it out.

I will report back as soon as I have some butane.
Thanks @VapCap and @Ed's TnT, what a beauty!

EDIT:
Just spotted your post @Dramma Lamma, the pot I received is my first, and I havent put anything in it yet, but it seals well, and there's no odour from the silicone that I can detect, so I'm not sure what could be achieved with a different pot, other than a different appearance, but I think any silicone pot is going to look similar unless it's coloured/marbled?

I might make some decorative metal disks for top and bottom, but the black silicone looks OK now that I have it in hand, so I might not bother, we'll see.

Last edited:

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
@VapCap

The silicone container included in the dynastashER kinda looks like the absolute garbage kind of silicone containers.

I don't mean to be offensive, I just think its a huge sore on what's otherwise a high quality material prouduct.

My :2c: Is that it should be able to fit a oil-slick brand container(or other highly respectable plat. silicone container maker) or perhaps a little glass container.
Or get a dynerstash

peterpiper,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I have been thinking about picking up a Woody to go along with my OG, and I am wondering if anyone has any feeling about the lack of a mouthpiece. Being wood I would think that the moisture it may pick up from your mouth might cause a little decay or discoloring of the part where a mouthpiece would be. Has anyone using a Woody for a while noticed this?

I thought I might add a MP but then it wouldn't fit in my Dynastash...

I have absolutely no change or discolouration on my ti blackwood. The polish and the wax stop any marking. I also give it an ed's tnt wax every so often but i don't think this is necessary to stop decay or discolouration.

I also really like the feel of the wood directly on the lips. It is smooth and...i just realized how weird this sounds so i will just stop there. But it's good. No problems. Much better than the OG mouthpiece.

I also recall @Dan Morrison writing about why he uses blackwood in the Okin. To paraphrase (poorly, no doubt) he noted that it was used as the mouthpiece in instruments and pipes specifically because it has properties which are very resistant to moisture and saliva. I believe Cocobolo is a similar species so i assume also has this advantage (hopefully )

Edit-to add living proof...latest photo

Last edited:

Smelly Dog

I have absolutely no change or discolouration on my ti blackwood. The polish and the wax stop any marking. I also give it an ed's tnt wax every so often but i don't think this is necessary to stop decay or discolouration.

I also really like the feel of the wood directly on the lips. It is smooth and...i just realized how weird this sounds so i will just stop there. But it's good. No problems. Much better than the OG mouthpiece.

I also recall @Dan Morrison writing about why he uses blackwood in the Okin. To paraphrase (poorly, no doubt) he noted that it was used as the mouthpiece in instruments and pipes specifically because it has properties which are very resistant to moisture and saliva. I believe Cocobolo is a similar species so i assume also has this advantage (hopefully )

Edit-to add living proof...latest photo

@Vapenvy Nice VC, I own a Ti Blackwood also and LOVE it! Glad to hear the info on Blackwood.

Top Bottom