BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just got my woodie today. Fired her ass up!

Ran it dry for the first two rounds to clean her out. Then gave her the spurs.

I'll say only a few things because I know very little so far,

It is a hot little looker. I asked for dark cocobolo and that is exactly what I got. Very dark chocolate wavy lines. I will try to post a pic soon. Very nice!

I have a shitty lighter right now but amazon will take care of that in a few days. I ran three bowls so far and the herb gets roasted to a very dark brown but not black. Seems like compete extraction. I'm not getting the clouds that I see some of you getting, but it could be my herb too.

Anyway, I can only practice so much before getting all cattywampus. I'm such a lightweight. :ko:

I must know the exact procedure that some of you use to attach the woodie stem to an 18mm waterpipe. I think whezzy attached the piece of silicone tubing to the plastic mouthpiece on an original glass model, correct?

I need to find an adapter/fitting to get the woodie stem into a female ground glass fitting. A soft silicone adapter thingy would be awesome if someone sold it. I'm really stoned right now.

How about something like this?
http://www.amazon.com/10pcs-15-19mm...6801607&sr=1-1&keywords=silicone+stopper+18mm

Last edited:

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Are the wooden mouthpieces for the Ti/Woodies available yet? Can these be added on to the standard body for a longer unit, or can they only be used with the shortened wooden bodies? Thanks

geraldus

Just got my woodie today. Fired her ass up!

Ran it dry for the first two rounds to clean her out. Then gave her the spurs.

I'll say only a few things because I know very little so far,

It is a hot little looker. I asked for dark cocobolo and that is exactly what I got. Very dark chocolate wavy lines. I will try to post a pic soon. Very nice!

I have a shitty lighter right now but amazon will take care of that in a few days. I ran three bowls so far and the herb gets roasted to a very dark brown but not black. Seems like compete extraction. I'm not getting the clouds that I see some of you getting, but it could be my herb too.

Anyway, I can only practice so much before getting all cattywampus. I'm such a lightweight. :ko:

I must know the exact procedure that some of you use to attach the woodie stem to an 18mm waterpipe. I think whezzy attached the piece of silicone tubing to the plastic mouthpiece on an original glass model, correct?

I need to find an adapter/fitting to get the woodie stem into a female ground glass fitting. A soft silicone adapter thingy would be awesome if someone sold it. I'm really stoned right now.

How about something like this?
http://www.amazon.com/10pcs-15-19mm...6801607&sr=1-1&keywords=silicone+stopper+18mm
What kind of torch did you order ? As I've said , I'm really happy with the Soto pocket torch . Really convenient , and does a good job with the vapcap .

geraldus,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Are the wooden mouthpieces for the Ti/Woodies available yet? Can these be added on to the standard body for a longer unit, or can they only be used with the shortened wooden bodies? Thanks

Greetings,

The Wongs will be available soon. Just talked to @Ed's TnT yesterday. We also have a few other cool things in the works. I will post some pictures as soon as I have them.

In the mean time, I had this other Idea.

First put a rubber on your Woody,

IMG_20160229_230438612_zpsrtjmindx.jpg

Next you wet it (your mouthpiece) just a little.

IMG_20160229_230453533_zpszwcw4arh.jpg

Then you gently insert your protected Woody exactly where it wants to be.

IMG_20160229_224648272_zpsn5v4yyoc.jpg

And next,

Well you know what to do.

This is the soon to be released VapCap 18/14mm Gong. I hope to have it in the store this week. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

George

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@RelaxedNow When you receive your woody then you can try both caps side by side and let us know the results.

@Tommy10 I am in the process of getting an order together for 'spares', 'O'/'X' rings, SS caps, screens and the retaining clips. PM George and he will sort out any bits you need. Maybe you could use the glass tube/cotton as a spacer, minus the cotton. At least that way you can fix the load size with no worries about moving the second screen.
DKM5Umem.jpg

@BabyFacedFinster PM me for some tips.

Last edited:

rakka

Vaped
It just had to happen. Australia Post are so damn useless. Tracking showed my VC delivered on Thursday last week. It was nowhere to be found. Talked to the sorting centre, Aus post over the phone, the postman who does my area, no one has a damn clue where it is. Apparently it was marked as a small item and not delivered to my door rather the letterbox. Pretty sure they must have left it hanging out of the box when they should have carded me. I live on the main damn road hundreds of people walk past every day. I'm so fucking devastated. Still under investigation but they say they'll be able to compensate the seller. But that's just even more time. I'm fucking depressed now. Was so excited. Thanks Aus post.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
So, as using the VC has been and is so much fun I decided to builder a bubbler. As a rule I am not bothered about vaping thru water but I saw one of these and thought 'I know what I'm gonna do with that'.
A little VC shroomery for you @VegNVape.
Mrs @Ruta said it looked cute which didn't really sit well with her also likening it to an H bomb.
The water definitely made a difference to the flavor. 3 tasty hits.
Ha ha! Hey phattpiggie, very nice!

Love your videos.

Not quite a toad eh, but a mushroom!

So I'm guessing that must be a Liberty VapCap? ;)

latest

MushLove.
:peace:

anasrzi

You'll find @BabyFacedFinster that given a few more attempts you'll have many clouds coming thru, it's just technique in the end. I found this as well got a huge amount of tasty vapour really stunning but very little if any actual vapor being blown out, partly due to me savouring each hit. A lot of it in my case was air flow and how fast I inhaled once you get it just right you can get it all, trail and error mate :).

Still loving the OG with a pure ti incoming in the near future, found that a simple rip and stuff method works best for me, first hit is full flavour and some visible vapour, use the digger to break apart the bud by chopping it gently, pushing it onto the partly vaped herb, then round two to get the larger but less flavourful vapours then :ko: happy days ;)

Terrible news that @rakka i hope it gets sorted best it can and you finally enjoy your cap, postal services all over can be shocking at times, in the uk for the most part they come good

RelaxedNow

@RelaxedNow When you receive your woody then you can try both caps side by side and let us know the results.

I also received a PM suggesting this approach., so that's the plan now. I'm hoping for quick shipment and delivery of the woody. Fact is, though, that IF it IS heating differently, I don't really care much, or maybe not at all. It's still awesome!

The VapCap has made it possible for me to put off jumping on the FF2 pre-release sale. I may still get one, as I do enjoy my original FF (though it's currently loaned out), but at least I can wait for more user reviews here on FC. Or, maybe I won't buy one at all, because the VapCap just might have eliminated most arguments for buying another portable vaporizer; above-average taste, portability (size, weight) is the best, simple design so there are few points of possible failure, no charging necessary and just about any heat source will work, controlled high and easy enough to use for multiple bowls when that's one's desire, easy to clean, plenty of aesthetic options, steady and quick release of upgrades.....I could probably go on.

I think George may qualify as a Genius!

We5d

Been searching for a good hash portable vap, think I may have found it with the VapCap. Thanks to you all for the reviews a new TI woody ordered! Was going to get the OG but the aesthetic of the woody is too cool to pass up. Pretty excited, but the waiting is the hardest part!

I have now had my TI Woodie since Friday and am now ready to give my thoughts. The first thing I noticed is that it takes longer to heat up than my og. This actually took some getting used to as I was petrified at the fact of combusting in this new beauty. The next is the hit......... oh man the hit :luv:. I noticed that my first hit is a lot fuller in the woodie and it also stays at temp longer allowing me to take more and/or longer draws. Depending on how I am actually using it I can sometimes re-heat my OG glassy up to 4 to 5 times still getting vapor. Where as the Woodie is not going to make it passed 3 and that is even pushing it. What that tells me is that the woodie (at least for me) is extracting faster (probably due to the longer heat up time) and staying at temp longer which is cutting down on my re-heating cycles. I love the way this dark wood looks (pics can be found further up), I love the way it performs, and all in all I am happy to have them both. Anybody who is on the ropes on whether to buy or not, DEFINITELY BUY!!!!!!! Start with the $30 OG and once you know you love it, UPGRADE!

oh yea I also ordered some of the turbo condensers for my OG glassy which I have not been able to use as of yet due to my infatuation with my woodie right now (PAUSE). Will keep you guys posted :cool:

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Been searching for a good hash portable vap, think I may have found it with the VapCap. Thanks to you all for the reviews a new TI woody ordered! Was going to get the OG but the aesthetic of the woody is too cool to pass up. Pretty excited, but the waiting is the hardest part!

Check out my signature for my expensive lineup. IMO Vapcap is still king when it comes to any hard hash or dry sift. Portable, or at home.

Last edited:

RelaxedNow

Good decision! I was overly cautious, and ordered the OG first. I could have just ordered the woody, as you did, and would have been happy, and I did order a woody after receiving the OG. No regrets though, because it only cost $30 +shipping to give it a try, and I love it.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I just bummped my cap on my pjs.

Then I tried torching it clean... and dropped it on them again... :ugh:

I think it's time to retire this one, I can still feel the melted PJs on the cap.

nope. its still good.

Last edited:

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Good decision! I was overly cautious, and ordered the OG first. I could have just ordered the woody, as you did, and would have been happy, and I did order a woody after receiving the OG. No regrets though, because it only cost $30 +shipping to give it a try, and I love it.
It really is peanuts for such an incredible vape, and to support the efforts of lovely Mr. George. And now you have a backup, just in case!

We5d

Different day, different lighter, different heating technique. The supplied lighter is far more ferocious than the one I already had. This time as you can see it's held well away from the cap.
Nice! Any lighter recommendations ?

We5d,

anasrzi

@Carl Hempel the stashes look gorgeous I'd snag one myself with the wood I mean they match so got keep everything in order, got a pure ti on order and have zero doubt it will be amazing, hitting the Vapcap OG glass version with a nice kushy number and it's hit the spot ;)

Which wood you gone for then?

Top Bottom