coolbreeze

The last "dynavap" I acquired before my purchase of the current M7 deal was a glass dynavap compatible stem from PTGlass that I used with a low-temp cap. When I bought my Couchlog they once again had a new way to be used. They're great.
Dang, this is a great idea. I just fired up the CL to see how it works with my otherwise-unused DV G! (sadly it will not fit a Woodscents.)

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Dang, this is a great idea. I just fired up the CL to see how it works with my otherwise-unused DV G! (sadly it will not fit a Woodscents.)
Results? 🙂

Edit: I just received my M7/Mplus kit. Yay! Cleaned and fired up the M7 at highest airflow setting.... First bowl... Very nice! And still very much a signature M with the roastiness of the stainless but it comes on... idk... smoothly? Sort of creeps up on you.

I've only squeezed out 2 back to back hits without re-heating so far but I haven't honed my technique yet about where to heat with the Wand. Will experiment with pushing it through the Wand and heating the base first to see if I can extend the hits for one cycle. With any other dynavap, I've always been able to drain it to the click in one pull so it's already different than what I'm used to.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Lol. Well, it turns out that it's just as much of a pita as the other tips! If you can mate them up it'll kind of work. Better to stick with the double-bowl hack!
Edit: I just received my M7/Mplus kit. Yay! Cleaned and fired up the M7 at highest airflow setting.... First bowl... Very nice! And still very much a signature M with the roastiness of the stainless but it comes on... idk... smoothly? Sort of creeps up on you.

I've only squeezed out 2 back to back hits without re-heating so far but I haven't honed my technique yet about where to heat with the Wand. Will experiment with pushing it through the Wand and heating the base first to see if I can extend the hits for one cycle. With any other dynavap, I've always been able to drain it to the click in one pull so it's already different than what I'm used to.
Awesome! Not bad, huh?

coolbreeze,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Lol. Well, it turns out that it's just as much of a pita as the other tips! If you can mate them up it'll kind of work. Better to stick with the double-bowl hack!
Ha! Oh well. At least we have the double bowl hack and who knew the convector fit so well?!
Awesome! Not bad, huh?
Not bad at all! I've been able to get 3 pulls and a wispy fourth by keeping the tip of the cap outside the coil and heating the base of the bowl for about 6-7 flashes. Still experimenting 🔬

TigoleBitties,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Ha! Oh well. At least we have the double bowl hack and who knew the convector fit so well?!
Convector ftw! That's such a cool little vape. DV's convecting cousin. It fits the Woodscents too.
Not bad at all! I've been able to get 3 pulls and a wispy fourth by keeping the tip of the cap outside the coil and heating the base of the bowl for about 6-7 flashes. Still experimenting 🔬
Yeah, for me it's half-inch flame at the bottom of the cap with the tip pointed slightly downward and spun fast. It'll soak up a ton of heat before the clicks. You can play with the distance and angle to slow it further. I don't really take the M7 to the extreme by any means, but I'm surprised how easy it is to get a big first hit. Now I must go vape a cap. ; )

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Convector ftw! That's such a cool little vape. DV's convecting cousin. It fits the Woodscents too.

Yeah, for me it's half-inch flame at the bottom of the cap with the tip pointed slightly downward and spun fast. It'll soak up a ton of heat before the clicks. You can play with the distance and angle to slow it further. I don't really take the M7 to the extreme by any means, but I'm surprised how easy it is to get a big first hit. Now I must go vape a cap. ; )
Hey wow, that's interesting. I wonder if I can get the cap to click even if it's outside the coil by heating the bottom conical part under the bowl only.... 🤔

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I would heat the cap normally after heating the base for 6-7 flashes.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: coolbreeze

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
been using the Wand and the M7 and M plus I bought...these are awesome. So similar to smoking a joint. Love the ritual and form factor. Started vaping with a Mighty+, just bought the new Solo 2 Max (which I like more now than the Mighty), but these Dynavaps...I totally understand why they are so popular. I'd like to see more colors/styles though.
Hah, even more colours and styles? I can't keep count already :D But I'm fairly certain they will release 1-3 versions of the M7 in a different colour or perhaps with a slightly different finishing pattern, later this year.

Lipax

im still blown away by my 5yr old dynavap, after lasting much longer than expected my cap is acting up weird. is there anything else worth upgrading?
im using the steel tip through water with an induction heater. is it worth to get a new steel tip? i prefer it to the 2019 ti tip which i also have (use on the go mostly without water).
i dont really care if it heats up 0.2% faster or something. maybe one of those armored caps? or is there anything else?
thanks for any tips

Lipax,

coolbreeze

im still blown away by my 5yr old dynavap, after lasting much longer than expected my cap is acting up weird. is there anything else worth upgrading?
im using the steel tip through water with an induction heater. is it worth to get a new steel tip? i prefer it to the 2019 ti tip which i also have (use on the go mostly without water).
i dont really care if it heats up 0.2% faster or something. maybe one of those armored caps? or is there anything else?
thanks for any tips
Try the Helix & perforated cap for your waterpipe, the airflow is amazing for a DV; the new M is pretty nice, maybe wait for the tip to sell separately; FMJ's great but you'll need to dedicate a captive cap to it; try the Rogue Wax Works glass convection cap on your bong, it'll transform it into a Convection vape with headier results and great flavor.

Lipax

thanks for the suggestions, that glass thing is cool as fuck i need that. sad thing im in eu and paying almost as much in shipping for these kind of things hurt. maybe ill find something in eu like that.
the helix and perforated caps im not sure about, is it really worth the price? if it is much better ill buy it but i dont wanna throw money arround for minor upgrades

Lipax,

Alexis

News guys, I SWEAR on this too.

Where Dynavap missed their potential Holy Grail:

Induction heating.

I have used Omni virtually daily as both a legit medical and I insist too, medicinally recreational user..

Since 2016.

However by 2019 I'd abandoned Vapcapping as it's vapor quality signature and effects were too sub-par for me, especially too real medical effects vs certain desktops, Herborizer Ti IME still being most profoundly deeply instilling and reaching there, lasting too.

I had only used original Pipes Portside plug in IH though until I saw the Ispire

I had a feeling about it. I was right. I've in-house: Digital Herbo Ti, Herbo XL, Showered, Elev8r, Musa, lol let's say more too...

And the sheer vapor quality, extraction efficiency reward etc Ispiring my Omni tip beats them.

And any other way I've ever used a Dynavap too.

But... Dynavap gravitated away from IH, focussing on torch market.

Maybe, because I have discovered, past 2017 all new Dynavap tips are vastly inefficient with IH.

The 2017 model truly excels.

The tip itself gets so damn hot induction heated, there must be thar radiant hear at full too in ways no torching can do

Still convection, but every bit of conduction too.

No other tip I've used comes close.

If you have a 2017 Ti tip

And an Ispire. Try it.

I use flower setting 1, hold top of cap level still centred about 0.5-1 mm below actual top of inner glass tube, 1 or clicks

Check it, hits are off the scale. Too big tasty yet smooth to believe.

Effects like a desktop, other modern IH's fail to compete too i.e. YLL for one.

coolbreeze

the helix and perforated caps im not sure about, is it really worth the price? if it is much better ill buy it but i dont wanna throw money arround for minor upgrades
That will depend on your preferences. For me it works so much better than other tips in the way I want it to that it's a no-brainer. I use my DVs through water most of the time and the open airflow improves that immensely; likewise direct use feels more like a joint and less like a milkshake.

On the other hand I've seen more than one say that it's too airy for them. I'm not really sure if that means they don't like the lack of resistance in the draw or that they don't find the production up to par. If it's the latter, it's simple a matter of technique as I can assure you, they have no problems producing all the vapor you want. So for me they're worth the price and have improved my overall DV experience. The Helix with captive cap will open up airflow less but noticeably still, but I find that the perf cap really works best with the Helix.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Tellus

Alexis

That will depend on your preferences. For me it works so much better than other tips in the way I want it to that it's a no-brainer. I use my DVs through water most of the time and the open airflow improves that immensely; likewise direct use feels more like a joint and less like a milkshake.

On the other hand I've seen more than one say that it's too airy for them. I'm not really sure if that means they don't like the lack of resistance in the draw or that they don't find the production up to par. If it's the latter, it's simple a matter of technique as I can assure you, they have no problems producing all the vapor you want. So for me they're worth the price and have improved my overall DV experience. The Helix with captive cap will open up airflow less but noticeably still, but I find that the perf cap really works best with the Helix.
I did too try Helix tip, torch plus IH

And current Vong tip same

Again as I said above, shockingly inferior/incomparable to my 2017 Omni tip and Ispire.

I use via water exclusively too it does provide perfect gauge too.

coolbreeze

I did too try Helix tip, torch plus IH

And current Vong tip same

Again as I said above, shockingly inferior/incomparable to my 2017 Omni tip and Ispire.

I use via water exclusively too it does provide perfect gauge too.
I don't have much issue with the standard Ti tips, current or past, I just like the airflow of the Helix better. With a torch I can pretty much get the performance I want from most tips, except increased airflow.

BallzMcVinegar

Its been a while since I got a new dyna but In ended up winning a new M7 last week during a twitch stream. It arrived yesterday and they threw in the new XL condenser/mouthpiece. Been testing it out and I gotta say that new adjustable condenser is whats standing out most for me. Im glad they went another direction than the "barbell" shaped mouthpiece. It has a far better mouthfeel. I havent tried the the new SS tip and am using the B-tip instead. The stem feels great. I like the new texture. So far a great first impression.

Alexis

I don't have much issue with the standard Ti tips, current or past, I just like the airflow of the Helix better. With a torch I can pretty much get the performance I want from most tips, except increased airflow.
I respect this. But I am adamant, with respect you don't know what you are missing so to speak.

Personally I have zero interest in torching any Dynavap tip.

After both the current Helix & Vong tips hugely disappointed me using any IH, I tried torching them.

I know how to do this too, rare allergies have forced me into tight corners and as result I have likely run as much material through Omni and water since 2016 as almost anybody on Earth.

Ridiculously heavy users would never stick solely to Dynavap normally.

I promise you Vapcap community, unite a 2017 tip with the Ispire, then compare it to any other Dynavap experience.

The performance and consistency literally cannot be beaten or matched. Without effort just a little concentration and approach.

But the vapor quality is levels above.

I thought damn, this is what people experience when they Vapcap (after torch use)

I'd rate Dynavap 4 or 5/10 any standard way.

And 8.5-9 my way.

If anybody has that tip, or bought a Woodscents in 2017, try it with an Ispire wand.

There is vaporized magic in if the vaporizing world needs to know about.

The perfect little portable powerful vaporizers could quickly evolve from here too.

Need only right herb chamber, and the type of IH the Ispire specifically provides.

In a battery handheld configuration, herb chamber easy take on and out, can adjust depth of tip but will always be dead centre and dead level.

Alexis,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
sad thing im in eu and paying almost as much in shipping for these kind of things hurt. maybe ill find something in eu like that.
I will always try and support makers and innovators and legit resellers like recommended vape supplies in the UK. But for those who are half a world away from them, Ali Express can sometimes really help.

TeaCup

Hey guys, need some help. Never owned a Dynavap before but I wanted something with some conduction and just bought a Shellshock stem from @Custom Flower Hardware :rockon:to use with it. But I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about them, really never paid attention to the thread at all. There seems like a million iterations of them, don't necessarily need an entry level one, I don't want to like it and then have to re-buy an upgrade. But I'm also not looking to spend 200 dollars on one. Here's just a couple things that I think I know about them and would like...........

I know airflow was never the best with them so whatever configuration would get me the best airflow is something I DEFINITELY would want.

I don't like Titanium, so anything with that is out.

Probably one of those metal jackets everyone seems to be making for them to get one hit extraction. I do try and take the biggest hits I can get, but I don't ride the line at all, nor want black ABV at all. So I'm not sure if one of these makes sense........I think it still would even though I don't ride the line, but I guess I really don't know.

Don't have an IH, but I'm hoping the Flare will be my first, to also use with my Anvil. So IH compatible.

I'm sure I'm probably missing things, maybe someone can ask me some pertinent questions that I'm blanking on?

Thanks alot for any help.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
I honestly still use their first M iteration most every day. Aside from replacing an o ring occasionally, and sticking a q tip to clean the vapor path out once in a while, this thing is still just going, same as the first I bought it. I even bought extra screens years ago and am still on the very first one. Just clear it when still warm. Doubt there is a single electronic vape out there which performs with the same regularity, year after year. Literally the only real drawback is you look like you're heating a crack pipe if torching in public. But that's rarely an issue for me, and where concentrate pens can come in handy. Long story short though, the technology is the cap. You don't need the $200 version, and you will still be thrilled with their cheapest version. Although I do want the fancy one... Someday! P.S. A dugout\case to hold the vapcap\weed is pretty key. Don't sleep on it if possible. You can probably find a cheaper one at a head shop though.

coolbreeze

Hey guys, need some help. Never owned a Dynavap before but I wanted something with some conduction and just bought a Shellshock stem from @Custom Flower Hardware :rockon:to use with it. But I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about them, really never paid attention to the thread at all. There seems like a million iterations of them, don't necessarily need an entry level one, I don't want to like it and then have to re-buy an upgrade. But I'm also not looking to spend 200 dollars on one. Here's just a couple things that I think I know about them and would like...........

I know airflow was never the best with them so whatever configuration would get me the best airflow is something I DEFINITELY would want.

I don't like Titanium, so anything with that is out.
The 2021 M tip is probably what you want. For me it's the most open of the M (stainless steel) tips. It's also probably the most forgiving tip in that it tends to be great for lower-temp flavor hits but can scale up to one-hit heatups. You may be able to get one here:

@VGOODIEZ has them too:

Probably one of those metal jackets everyone seems to be making for them to get one hit extraction. I do try and take the biggest hits I can get, but I don't ride the line at all, nor want black ABV at all. So I'm not sure if one of these makes sense........I think it still would even though I don't ride the line, but I guess I really don't know.
You can also use one to extend your hits (rather than aiming for a single hit) with a more gentle heating.
Don't have an IH, but I'm hoping the Flare will be my first, to also use with my Anvil. So IH compatible.

I'm sure I'm probably missing things, maybe someone can ask me some pertinent questions that I'm blanking on?
Low-temp cap may be to your liking. An Honest or Eagle single flame pocket torch is perfect for well-controlled roasting.
Thanks alot for any help.
I'd get an M7 and a double jet torch. Combination of good airflow and good heat retention.

I think you should start with the stock configuration, and if you feel it's underpowered then look at an armored cap or fmj - I suspect you may find it's not needed.
This is a great option as well.

Last edited:

Lipax

I will always try and support makers and innovators and legit resellers like recommended vape supplies in the UK. But for those who are half a world away from them, Ali Express can sometimes really help.
tyvm i didnt even think about looking on aliexpress for this. sad thing is im pretty sure they wont fit my IH. ill start looking for my old rusty torches. im still unsure bout the helix and perforated cap tho, since i prefer my steel tip and heavy hits, but it does look fancy :D

Lipax,

Gnome34

I respect this. But I am adamant, with respect you don't know what you are missing so to speak.

Personally I have zero interest in torching any Dynavap tip.

After both the current Helix & Vong tips hugely disappointed me using any IH, I tried torching them.

I know how to do this too, rare allergies have forced me into tight corners and as result I have likely run as much material through Omni and water since 2016 as almost anybody on Earth.

Ridiculously heavy users would never stick solely to Dynavap normally.

I promise you Vapcap community, unite a 2017 tip with the Ispire, then compare it to any other Dynavap experience.

The performance and consistency literally cannot be beaten or matched. Without effort just a little concentration and approach.

But the vapor quality is levels above.

I thought damn, this is what people experience when they Vapcap (after torch use)

I'd rate Dynavap 4 or 5/10 any standard way.

And 8.5-9 my way.

If anybody has that tip, or bought a Woodscents in 2017, try it with an Ispire wand.

There is vaporized magic in if the vaporizing world needs to know about.

The perfect little portable powerful vaporizers could quickly evolve from here too.

Need only right herb chamber, and the type of IH the Ispire specifically provides.

In a battery handheld configuration, herb chamber easy take on and out, can adjust depth of tip but will always be dead centre and dead level.
I think I'm partially understanding what you are getting at.

Just got the M7 and M+ two days ago. I've used them heavily since. On both devices the only way I could get good hits with the included captive caps was through a torch.

My Koil Boi IH would cause the caps to click in 4-6 seconds resulting in no vapor at all. Subsequent heats same results.

Using the torch they both work great.

Using a much older cap they both work a little better in my IH and great with a torch.

Seems either the titanium tips function better in an IH or I need to get a YLL or Wand to increase the run time in order to get satisfactory hits.

Is this what you meant by dynavap moving away from induction heating @Alexis?

Does anyone have any advice on these captive caps? I have 4 of them and they all suck compared to the older style. They click too early, or only have one click or no click at all! The old caps never let me down, these new ones are awful.

Edit: I quoted the wrong post from the correct user. Whoops, Alexis has a post on the prior page talking about the same issue...I think ..

Top Bottom