coolbreeze

I'm currently trying to optimize my dynavap for using hash. The new M7 tip seems to have more mass. Want as much conduction as possible. My setup:

- M21 captive cap
- 7 fin tip titanium LE 2022
- FMJ copper
- Simrell stinger MP + condenser

Gorgeous, man. Bet it's an awesome hash pipe!

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Nebelmann

condition

Yo, I found some pretty nice Ed'sTnt-style glass DV WPAs. Only 14mm and 18mm, no 10 unfortunately.
Ed_s_TNT_DynaVap_Glass_Water_Pipe_Adapter_14mm_-_The_Herb_Cafe.jpg

I've bought a couple and they seem to fit decently--a little thinner than Ed's I think--and they're so useful.
May I ask, the two glass rings are for additional cooling or just design?

condition,

Moody

I have a couple others I've used extensively, one with an Omni tip which can get pretty hot: no worse for the wear. But I'm glad you asked the question because I'd love to know if these are still ok for much hotter systems, like the Thermal Accumulator. I will no doubt try that out at some point; I think it will be ok, but I'd hate to melt anything.

I bought the orange stem from turning happiness on etsy. I'll give a general overview on everything once I've received/tried it.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
I'm currently trying to optimize my dynavap for using hash. The new M7 tip seems to have more mass. Want as much conduction as possible. My setup:

- M21 captive cap
- 7 fin tip titanium LE 2022
- FMJ copper
- Simrell stinger MP + condenser

What stand is that and does it allow you to easily remove cap with still warm/hot? Looking for something like the debowler BCG used to carry, which allows for easier removal of the cap. Also, very beautiful piece!

sansei,

AndyO

What stand is that and does it allow you to easily remove cap with still warm/hot? Looking for something like the debowler BCG used to carry, which allows for easier removal of the cap. Also, very beautiful piece!

It's the lid of a Mad Heaters Reload. Yep, you can easily remove a hot cap. Good luck finding one at the moment though :(

condition

P
Yes, I believe it's to provide you a cool handle. When I use a glass stem with those rings they stay cool at the ring and beyond with a thermal accumulator. Stems without those rings seem to spread heat another inch or so down the stem.
Thanks, I bought a High Artisan stem for TM2 and it has three of these rings, and although it is short stem, it always feels cools on the lips. Makes sense now.

coolbreeze

do tell how it compares with the helix.
Nowhere near as open, but it's not bad at all on the small rig. I have the condenser fully extended so it's like up to the CCD almost. Works great closing off the airport, and could probably be shortened a couple steps.

The heat-extension with the bowl is really nice through water. First hit was big and cool. :science::tup::rockon:

budski

cantre member
got an m7 on the way:clap: so I'll find out! I like using the perf cap w/ partial fmj adjusted to control airflow, nice with the helix and my drilled vaphit! Should be a winner on the m7tip. p.s. wand only
I skipped the xl mouthpiece for now, m7 ($59 deal) as I have xl ti with ceramic mp in a couple different stems to experiment with:science:

Last edited:

Mono Loco

Hi, all.
I used to just toss my ABV, or sometimes simply eat it directly after vaping to sort of extend the effects, but with my better half out of work for a long while, I started "recycling" it for medibles. I have a larger proper ABV jar at home, but for out-n-about I wanted a small soultion. I had been using a small Infinity Jar, but ... A) it's noisy in a pocket when it contacts other essential pocket gear, B) the lid was inconvenient, and C) it's "overkill" for ABV ... rather have it available for fresh herb. So ... I started Googling options. I came across an idea on Reddit that I thought I'd share (maybe it's an old idea already known by most of ya' already!). The OP used a finishing nail poked through stacked discs of cardboard, but I just used a large paperclip that's held in place via spring tension (and a sharp outward-facing end tip at the bottom. The container is what a spare tip came in from Dynavap. B shown for size reference. And, no ... my ABV is not usually quite that under-cooked! ;-) Dagnammit ... I can't seem to remember the trick to posting pics - I get the "Image cannot be loaded from the passed link". Oh well, sorry. I'll try links.

Pic 1 of 2

Pic 2 of 2

Moody

I have a couple others I've used extensively, one with an Omni tip which can get pretty hot: no worse for the wear. But I'm glad you asked the question because I'd love to know if these are still ok for much hotter systems, like the Thermal Accumulator. I will no doubt try that out at some point; I think it will be ok, but I'd hate to melt anything.
I received the orange stem from turning happiness on etsy (Eric). Wow! It looks really nice, just like the photos. Its assembled and ready to try later this evening. Ill update on its functionality later, but im sure its fine. If anyone is interested in Eric's stuff...dont hesitate. He communicates almost immediately, follows up, asks for input on future builds, etc. This guy is great. Smooth transaction from beginning to receiving item in hand.

I have the m 7 tip from the xl I bought...but is there any other tip that retains heat as long, or longer than the new m7 tip? My preferred use for dyna is to heat and then hit it as long as i can (so larger bowl too if possible would be preferred)..i dont want short heat up times and cooldowns. Ill have two dynavaps to rotate among battery powered vapes i have...so im looking for heat retention. There is a 2021 ss tip w fins on potv...if anyone knows, how does it compare? Or do i already have the best for heat retention?

coolbreeze

I have the m 7 tip from the xl I bought...but is there any other tip that retains heat as long, or longer than the new m7 tip? My preferred use for dyna is to heat and then hit it as long as i can (so larger bowl too if possible would be preferred)..i dont want short heat up times and cooldowns. Ill have two dynavaps to rotate among battery powered vapes i have...so im looking for heat retention. There is a 2021 ss tip w fins on potv...if anyone knows, how does it compare? Or do i already have the best for heat retention?
The M7 tip is probably the best at retaining heat, I think. You could add an FMJ or AC to extend that a bit. If you heat it slowly enough you can probably just puff your way right through, maybe even without the heavy cap.

If you really prefer heat retention more than quick heating/cooling, there are a number of massive pen-type vapes that really fit that description better. There's a lot of activity currently around those vapes.

Edit: There's also the Simrell 9-fin tip. That thing really cooks, too, but it seems to be more for one-hitters than extended heat. Otoh, it works great for building heat for roasting hash.

Principal Guy

Anyone have an Amazon link for a 5 inch metal tube I can stash my revolve stem with Dynavap armored cap??? Seems like most I have seen will be too short and/or the cap sits too deep in the tube). My length is 4.5 inches (my vape not body parts).

Principal Guy,

Moody

The M7 tip is probably the best at retaining heat, I think. You could add an FMJ or AC to extend that a bit. If you heat it slowly enough you can probably just puff your way right through, maybe even without the heavy cap.

If you really prefer heat retention more than quick heating/cooling, there are a number of massive pen-type vapes that really fit that description better. There's a lot of activity currently around those vapes.

Edit: There's also the Simrell 9-fin tip. That thing really cooks, too, but it seems to be more for one-hitters than extended heat. Otoh, it works great for building heat for roasting hash.
I appreciate the reply but not interested in those heavy hitters (anvil etc etc). The m7 tip is fine. I just want to make sure i have the best heat retaining tip they have. Id rather take an extra hit or two than have it cool faster. I already have multiple dynas, after i hit one i go to the other if im wanting back to back draws...then rotate back to the first one (which is now cooled off). Ill probably have another dyna, total of 3, so yeah, im in no hurry for a tip to cool. I just load them first and use one after another if i feel like doing the dynas quickly. Thanks.

AndyO

That was a roller coaster of emotions.

I checked out the Dynavap deals - on one hand, I like that they're including the honest torch in their bundles instead of the crappy triple flame. But on the other hand I want nothing to do with Flower Mill again.

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
That was a roller coaster of emotions.

I checked out the Dynavap deals - on one hand, I like that they're including the honest torch in their bundles instead of the crappy triple flame. But on the other hand I want nothing to do with Flower Mill again.
thanks for that, i was considering the mill and the bubbler they have for $20. i saw a vaporents post about the bubbler leaking air, which the B should be able to rectify i believe.

LordOfTheVapes

I've been waffling over purchasing a VonG with all the other options available... For those that purchased one a while back, are you still using it?

LordOfTheVapes,
Reactions: coolbreeze

BallzMcVinegar

I just gotta chime in since Dynavap 420 sales started. IMO the 2 B's for $40 is an unbeatable deal. The B, with its half bowl and unbreakable silicone is the best bargain in the vaping world IMO.
That tip is still my daily and I have a bunch of different styles of tips.

BallzMcVinegar,
Reactions: endof3d

coolbreeze

I've been waffling over purchasing a VonG with all the other options available... For those that purchased one a while back, are you still using it?
Pretty much daily. I usually have a little rig sitting here so it's just a nice way to use a DV and it's fun to switch around bowls, etc. Mine has the Helix on it now. I really like the eclipsing airport, it's sorta perfect for quick-switching to water use or just adjusting basic mix. The girth and crown make it great for spinning so it's handy to carry, etc. If you like the aesthetics the cocobolo one is my most-used Vong: it's gorgeous and the wood is really stable, I've never really noticed it tightening up at all. They still have some left.

Last edited:

LordOfTheVapes

Pretty much daily. I usually have a little rig sitting here so it's just a nice way to use a DV and it's fun to switch around bowls, etc. Mine has the Helix on it now. I really like the eclipsing airport, it's sorta perfect for quick-switching to water use or just adjusting basic mix. The girth and crown make it great for spinning so it's handy to carry, etc. If you like the aesthetics the cocobolo one is my most-used Vong: it's gorgeous and the wood is really stable, I've never really noticed it tightening up at all. They still have some left.

@coolbreeze Thanks so much for your response; the cocobolo one does indeed look stunning! Thanks for mentioning the helix tip too ;)

Right now I'm thinking the following for the versatility:

Stem: VonG (i) - $84.00
Titanium Tip: Helix - $47.20
The "B": Neon Series - $20
Total: $151.20
The VonG: Brunette Cocobolo Kit & Brunette DynaStash - $151.20

Strange thing though, the longer I stare at the Cocobolo VonG, the more it appears to be the better purchase lol...

Looking to pick these up too:

Armored Cap - $20 [April 15-18]
DynaStash: Walnut - $20 [April 15-18]

Last edited:
LordOfTheVapes,
Top Bottom