Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It's great for me too because I'm here to save money and manage my brain problems.

And this vape may be the most efficient on the market.

A little further down the road, look into the ways to use it with a water-piece. You have no idea how powerful these little Dynavap tip & cap's can be.

Last edited:

Harv

And this vape may be the most efficient on the market.

A little further down the road, look into the ways to use it with a water-piece. You have no idea how powerful these little Dynavap tip & cap's can be.
I got here from the Xmax Starry, and no offense to it there's nothing wrong with the Starry it just doesn't deliver in the timeframe I'm after. But I do have the bubbler from it and a silicone hose with a fitting/boot for that end, so we're on the same wavelength. I just need to do some searching for what the pieces I need are called to get it all hooked up.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I got here from the Xmax Starry, and no offense to it there's nothing wrong with the Starry it just doesn't deliver in the timeframe I'm after. But I do have the bubbler from it and a silicone hose with a fitting/boot for that end, so we're on the same wavelength. I just need to do some searching for what the pieces I need are called to get it all hooked up.

There are lots of options, but a DDave’s water wand is probably your best entry to using your Dynavap vape with a water piece:

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c6/DynaVap_Vaporizers.html

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Congrats to @NYC_Frank :clap:

giphy.gif
Wow ... looking forward to giving that gorgeous 12 Milli Ti a spin

Grazie .... Mille Grazie

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Congratulations to @NYC_Frank #40 !! Inbox me your pick !!

There were 42 entries !

Here’s some terrible footage of my phone screen.

Thanks again Andy ... I DM'd you my address ... I've also placed an order with Dynavap to marry your work of art with a DV 419 cap and a titanium tip to complete this little rocketship :)

voyciz

I can't get over how much I love my Omni XL. The absolute best vape on Earth! Only thing that could make it better would be a tiny sized battery that would fit in the body without changing the size of it, that gave the same performance as a torch....which is just impossible.

The adjustable airflow system that comes with the Omni is choice! Some people don't like how it only allows for up to 90% blockage, but that works perfectly for me. I have tried the o-ring mods, doing 100% carb blockage, or even partial, and I was just never happy with it. But, just by twisting the mouthpiece, I can go from super thick potent vapor to silky cool and tasty but still strong. I find that a little more dilution in the morning when I first wake up suits me better. Can't go wrong either way you go! This morning I started with it fully blocked and I was honestly good after one hit. I did 5 more anyway...and now things are 5x better...or something :shrug:

Sales are ending after today, I wonder if I should get anything. Maybe some new glass...

Any of yall vape hemp in the cap?

Smokey McVape

I like the new M and I couldn't be more pleased with the KarmaVap. I gave my 2018 M to a friend who was newly converted to vaping so the idea resonates for sure.

I'm surprised to hear so many folks on this thread celebrate the flavor of the VapCap experience. I have an Omni XL and a standard Omni plus this new M and the terps are toast after one hit. Are folks intentionally going for small hits with a single torch to get an extra flavor hit maybe? That's all I can think of unless everyone on this thread has never tried any on demand convection devices.
@bossman - for prolonged flavour use whole nugs instead of ground. You get flavour on all but the last heat cycle in my experience.

TaterLog

Real Human [baked] Bean
So I snagged a 2019 M because of the 4/20 sales. I've done a couple of side-by-side comparisons to the 2018 model and, I've got to say, the 2018 > 2019.

The closed carb airflow (or lack thereof) of the 2019 makes the process of inhalation more laborious . I'm not getting the same vapor production at all when compared to the 2018 . Wasn't that the whole selling point of the refined tip?

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Mr Turnip

I use carbless stems I do have a few carbed but don't feather it just hold my finger over. I've been thinking about buying an Omni for ages but always stoped myself I think that's just made my mind up as it was how id planned on using it fully shut but allowing that little bit of air in...
I can't get over how much I love my Omni XL. The absolute best vape on Earth! Only thing that could make it better would be a tiny sized battery that would fit in the body without changing the size of it, that gave the same performance as a torch....which is just impossible.

The adjustable airflow system that comes with the Omni is choice! Some people don't like how it only allows for up to 90% blockage, but that works perfectly for me. I have tried the o-ring mods, doing 100% carb blockage, or even partial, and I was just never happy with it. But, just by twisting the mouthpiece, I can go from super thick potent vapor to silky cool and tasty but still strong. I find that a little more dilution in the morning when I first wake up suits me better. Can't go wrong either way you go! This morning I started with it fully blocked and I was honestly good after one hit. I did 5 more anyway...and now things are 5x better...or something :shrug:

Sales are ending after today, I wonder if I should get anything. Maybe some new glass...

Any of yall vape hemp in the cap?

gordo58

I've been lurking here since last October. I've used cannabis off and on for the past 47 years. I quit smoking cigarettes 31 years ago but justified smoking weed because I was unaware of any viable alternative. My education began here last Fall.

After reading through the entire thread (whew!), I bought an M-18 in early December and was totally blown away by this little device. Combustion-free ever since. Got a Dynastash-ER one month later, then a ti-tip at the end of January. In February I bought an SJK IH, a dynacoil, and another M-18 to gift to my home grower buddy in the free state of Massachusetts who has regularly supplied me with all the free Hibiscus Sunrise I could possibly use for the past 18 months. Of course he is now a convert to fucking combustion.

Then came the M-19 presale with the wonderful surprise of the Karmavap.

So, my modest collection includes an M-18 with coil, a pristine Karmavap awaiting the right recipient, an M-19 with ti-tip, the M-19 ss tip in a glass BG chillum, and a j-hook. For EDC I have the dynastash and an original Silo with stash compartment that's on the way. All my needs have been addressed!

For now...

Thanks to Dynavap for an outstanding device and to all of you in this community for all of your knowledge and comradery!

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
So if one wanted to make their own carbon fiber midsection, what would the outside/inside dimensions of the tube be? 62mm is the length to use with an Omni condenser, I believe.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Can anyone recommend me to a tool that will fit exactly inside the Omnivap XLS condenser so I could get my reclaims with out any fuss?

Look on eBay for 4mm diameter SS or Ti rod, sold in short lengths, I found a Ti rod at I want to say ~20cm or 8 inches and it was ~5 quid. I picked this up from Doc, aka @Dynalowrider right here and he gave the specs and maybe even a link IIRC. You can do a search for just his posts and find it quickly because it wasn’t very long ago. Again, that’s according to my highly unreliable memory and perception of time.

It kills me (my ego really) that literally every helpful tip or piece of advice I give on FC comes from someone else. In my time on FC, I’ve only ever benefited from the experience of more intelligent people and then just pass it on. I hope to someday discover something of value & use for the everyday vaporist but it’s not looking good, frankly. Seems I may be destined for a vape life of parasitic anonymity. :disgust:

Dear Peter @Farkas I believe the ID is 8mm.

$un

Look on eBay for 4mm diameter SS or Ti rod, sold in short lengths, I found a Ti rod at I want to say ~20cm or 8 inches and it was ~5 quid. I picked this up from Doc, aka @Dynalowrider right here and he gave the specs and maybe even a link IIRC. You can do a search for just his posts and find it quickly because it wasn’t very long ago. Again, that’s according to my highly unreliable memory and perception of time.

It kills me (my ego really) that literally every helpful tip or piece of advice I give on FC comes from someone else. In my time on FC, I’ve only ever benefited from the experience of more intelligent people and then just pass it on. I hope to someday discover something of value & use for the everyday vaporist but it’s not looking good, frankly. Seems I may be destined for a vape life of parasitic anonymity. :disgust:

Dear Peter @Farkas I believe the ID is 8mm.

I just ordered a 4mm SS rod that's 200mm long lets see how that works. Thank you for the tip I really appreciate that! :tup:

Top Bottom