cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I got here from the Xmax Starry, and no offense to it there's nothing wrong with the Starry it just doesn't deliver in the timeframe I'm after. But I do have the bubbler from it and a silicone hose with a fitting/boot for that end, so we're on the same wavelength. I just need to do some searching for what the pieces I need are called to get it all hooked up.
I loves me some DDave glass Wands as has been suggested as they are very effective, but they are really only for use with glass. If what you are looking for is something that you can use as a regular VapCap without water, but also works great with a water piece, I have to recommend a Nonavong, with or without a mouthpiece. These drop right into your 14mm connection (or 18mm with a reducer). I tend to take a hit or two first dry to get flavor, and then drop in right into my glass piece and finish it off. Works great and doesn't require you to dedicate something to glass only use.
Once you develop VAS and have many pieces you will be able to choose what you want to use and I recommend getting a Wand, but "in the beginning" there is value in having multiuse pieces...
2vlnqbt.jpg

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Any of yall vape hemp in the cap?
All the time. Highly recommended.

I just ordered a 4mm SS rod that's 200mm long lets see how that works. Thank you for the tip I really appreciate that! :tup:
This is what I use with great results. I didn’t get titanium because I didn’t want to scratch my condensers inside.

The experience was I refilled it before the first load fully hit me and forgot about it for half an hour. Flower has never been this potent holy crap.
I find filled untouched vapcaps all the time! A nice surprise and reminder of just how efficient this little beast is if you use it properly. So efficient!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The 3 or 4 VapCaps I use most are always left in loaded condition so that all I need do is grab them and indulge. They are used often enough that the goods remain fresh.
A loaded DynaStash with my loaded Ti Omni XL lives in my glove compartment. Shhhh, that's a secret.

king krish

I just decided I want to buy 1 of these now while the sale is on, if I buy the kit, currently $96 any other accessories recommended for me to buy? Any discount codes available? A lot of pages to read and only a few hours left of the sale or would.of read more. Thanks for the help

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think that kit is a good choice if you want a Dynastash too. The only thing I might add is a pak of CCDs (screens) tho there is one backup in the kit. I have lost a couple over time and I like having more around, and since you are already getting free shipping I would add them.
If you didn't want the DynaStash I would get the M19 and the deluxe kit. I think you will want a magnet for removing the cap, which the DynaStash has and so does the deluxe kit.

Chose

Well the vapcap never fails or let's you down
I've had the omni loaded with Afghan hash and the wooddy loaded with Thai weed and I have had a blast the last two weeks have been ace can't remember much but I've been really medicated just what I needed thanks George for your amazing creation it put me in a time machine and sent me back to 1995 happy days all I need now is a Denis the menis or a double dove or a rhubarb and custard
In the hard core rave

sweetvapor12

And this vape may be the most efficient on the market.

A little further down the road, look into the ways to use it with a water-piece. You have no idea how powerful these little Dynavap tip & cap's can be.

Bought the big tip- after getting used to the M-19, I started putting it through water and wow..

I did think that using it without water was a bit harsher, but what 1 hitter types aren't to some degree.

king krish

I think that kit is a good choice if you want a Dynastash too. The only thing I might add is a pak of CCDs (screens) tho there is one backup in the kit. I have lost a couple over time and I like having more around, and since you are already getting free shipping I would add them.
If you didn't want the DynaStash I would get the M19 and the deluxe kit. I think you will want a magnet for removing the cap, which the DynaStash has and so does the deluxe kit.

Thanks, gonna go for the deluxe kit with the M19.

Do I need any other part for using with concentrates? I mainly use flower.

Any parts I need to use with water-pieces?

king krish,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Don't let me talk you out of the DynaStash, but if you don't want it that is how I would go. I do love my DynaStash as I have been a Dugout user for what seems like centuries...

Prior to the DynaCoil coming out many have done concentrates and hash by sandwiching it in with herb, but now that it is out it is probably the way to go. I have one, but haven't used it yet. Don't see concentrates around here much.

That Kit includes what DV calls the Fat Mouthpiece, a rubber MP you can put on the M to make it fit tightly into 14mm glass joint.

king krish

Thanks I have added the Dynacoil. I looked at the Dynastash, but don't see myself using it so what you suggested was a better idea... I am also going to get a VonG, only 1 type in stock, any difference between them? Then I'll wait for stock.

king krish,
Reactions: Ramahs

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When you say Vong do you mean an assembled one, or just the wood part to use with your M parts? If the latter you will need a stem, or a body and a mouthpiece. What appears in stock is the body. Stems are 17mm longer than bodies, the length of a mouthpiece.

If you want to buy an already assembled Vong you do that in the Dynashop, scroll down and click "View all Products" and scroll down. That will come, btw, with a Ti tip rather than the Steel one that comes with the M...

If you are like most/many of us you will eventually end up with all these things... :lol:

Choices

Well I finally decided to grab the M19. I love my 2018 M. I was looking at lots of other 420 specials and couldn’t bring myself to do it knowing how much I like my current M and the value of the M line in general. So my PS Mini gets a new friend and I can load two at a time and save my impatient fingers from a reload scorching :lol:

Choices,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Thanks I have added the Dynacoil. I looked at the Dynastash, but don't see myself using it so what you suggested was a better idea... I am also going to get a VonG, only 1 type in stock, any difference between them? Then I'll wait for stock.

I recommend the Dynacoil+tip combo, as it’s much easier to leave the coil in its own tip versus removing the screen of a single tip, putting in the coil, removing the coil and replacing the screen when you’re done.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've been lurking here since last October. I've used cannabis off and on for the past 47 years. I quit smoking cigarettes 31 years ago but justified smoking weed because I was unaware of any viable alternative. My education began here last Fall.

After reading through the entire thread (whew!), I bought an M-18 in early December and was totally blown away by this little device. Combustion-free ever since. Got a Dynastash-ER one month later, then a ti-tip at the end of January. In February I bought an SJK IH, a dynacoil, and another M-18 to gift to my home grower buddy in the free state of Massachusetts who has regularly supplied me with all the free Hibiscus Sunrise I could possibly use for the past 18 months. Of course he is now a convert to fucking combustion.

Then came the M-19 presale with the wonderful surprise of the Karmavap.

So, my modest collection includes an M-18 with coil, a pristine Karmavap awaiting the right recipient, an M-19 with ti-tip, the M-19 ss tip in a glass BG chillum, and a j-hook. For EDC I have the dynastash and an original Silo with stash compartment that's on the way. All my needs have been addressed!

For now...

Thanks to Dynavap for an outstanding device and to all of you in this community for all of your knowledge and comradery!

Welcome to the family, @gordo58 :wave:
May the manic light of the VAS be with you always!

It kills me (my ego really) that literally every helpful tip or piece of advice I give on FC comes from someone else. In my time on FC, I’ve only ever benefited from the experience of more intelligent people and then just pass it on. I hope to someday discover something of value & use for the everyday vaporist but it’s not looking good, frankly. Seems I may be destined for a vape life of parasitic anonymity. :disgust:

We are all here for the same reason, to share info about a hobby that we love. It doesn't really matter the direction of information is flowing in, as long is it's always flowing everyone benefits...and THAT'S all that matters! :peace:

I am so weak, I wanted to wait for the next omnivap probably coming soon, but I flinched, and I placed an order for an omni xl yesterday....
But this one is my last vape.... like all the last one I bought!!!

And just like the next one will be. The VAS will carry us all on to greatness. Just let it happen, my friend :tup:

Bought the big tip- after getting used to the M-19, I started putting it through water and wow..

I did think that using it without water was a bit harsher, but what 1 hitter types aren't to some degree.

Dry will always give you more flavor. And, although running through water eats some flavor, it smooths out the vapor tremendously. I like to have both options available, depending on my mood.

Last edited:

cascades

I'd ordered one of these with the Ti tip before I saw this specifically to use it with this small, portable glass piece:

https://m.dhgate.com/product/14mm-glass-hydro-water-tool-tube-attachment/396691804.html#pd-103

I also have a Glass symphony and Vapecap M with the DDave mod. Most of the time I my GS, but VC's are my favorite ultra-portable. I also like the VC's as gifts, particularly for folks that have issues adapting to vaporizers.

I loves me some DDave glass Wands as has been suggested as they are very effective, but they are really only for use with glass. If what you are looking for is something that you can use as a regular VapCap without water, but also works great with a water piece, I have to recommend a Nonavong, with or without a mouthpiece. These drop right into your 14mm connection (or 18mm with a reducer). I tend to take a hit or two first dry to get flavor, and then drop in right into my glass piece and finish it off. Works great and doesn't require you to dedicate something to glass only use.
Once you develop VAS and have many pieces you will be able to choose what you want to use and I recommend getting a Wand, but "in the beginning" there is value in having multiuse pieces...
2vlnqbt.jpg

tokercoder

Re: Dynavap's tubes and cap tab breakage

I wonder how the latest tubes from DV will perform in this regard.

For standard length metal bodies (not sure about VonGs but if they fit it would be tight), a regular "doob tube" works and is probably the cheapest thing that can be purchased. The entire cap comes off, so no wearing out of the tab, and it's air tight. Most that I've seen in shops are transparent and have goofy quotes on them, but I saw some black ones on amazon that have some logo on the side. delta3dstudios.com has solid black ones with black caps by default for $1.05, but you can request red/yellow/lavender/green cap colors. I have a blue cap but they must be out of stock.

I use several doob tubes with different cap colors for different strains when I'm lucky enough to have multiple strains.

Now my own bragging/dreaming:

I pre-ordered a 2019 M that a T break keeps me from using (never used a Dynavap with fresh flower yet!) but I know it fits the doob tube. Just also ordered green parts, XL condensers, and wood/Ti spinning mouthpieces so I can have a green Ti XLS (ordered a new Silo XL for that) and lengthen the M if I decide to go that route.

Some day I'd like to have a green Ti Omni condenser/mouthpiece to match my other green parts -- wondering if Simrell or a company he recommended for custom anodization (or someone else?) can make that happen. Also I'd like to have a nice double-garage Futo XL stash. Both of those will be expensive so we'll see if either of those happen before other newer accessories or a new Omni 2019 get the attention of my VAS.

For now, I like the compactness of doob tubes / Silo. Pretty easy to carry multiple small tubes in a pocket, and easy to combine in a small stash or just rubber-band them together (lol) if you prefer.

Edit: clarified title. And typos.

Last edited:

London Vaper

Anywhere I can get an induction heater in uk? Online the wait times are ages I would like one asap.

I have no electrical knowledge whatsoever or I would buy parts and make my own. If someone wants to buy parts on ebay/Amazon and make me one I will pay you for parts and labour.

I had a pipes ps mini but always got uneven avb and would combust going past the click trying to get a big hit. I hear such good things i think maybe I had a bad experience so want to try again.

London Vaper,
Reactions: ataxian

lookhigh

FC member
I think you answered your own question?
Waiting list for the fluxer is looooong but worth the wait.
There is the Chinese dental one?
Making your own if one is handy.
Not sure what else is available.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Anywhere I can get an induction heater in uk? Online the wait times are ages I would like one asap.

I have no electrical knowledge whatsoever or I would buy parts and make my own. If someone wants to buy parts on ebay/Amazon and make me one I will pay you for parts and labour.

I had a pipes ps mini but always got uneven avb and would combust going past the click trying to get a big hit. I hear such good things i think maybe I had a bad experience so want to try again.
Take a look at this thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-chinese-sjk-induction-heater-and-the-vapcap.29630/

tokercoder

I'm surprised not to already see it mentioned here, but Dynavap has acknowledged on reddit that some defective 2019 M tips were shipped that have shallow channels, which is the cause for a lot of complaints about it over there.
If you think you might be affected, contact them via their form with your order number (log in to have more options to direct the message), and they will request that you provide a photo and will send you a new tip if yours is defective.
There is a thread over there authored by "MrPaperless" on the DynaVap subreddit that has a couple of pictures of GOOD tips for comparison of channel depth.
Edit: 2019 M
Edit again: not a post from the official DynaVap account, but someone provided the info and the DynaAutoP account has confirmed.

Last edited:

drzen

I'm surprised not to already see it mentioned here, but Dynavap has acknowledged on reddit that some defective 2019 M tips were shipped that have shallow channels, which is the cause for a lot of complaints about it over there.
If you think you might be affected, contact them via their form with your order number (log in to have more options to direct the message), and they will request that you provide a photo and will send you a new tip if yours is defective.
There is a thread over there authored by "MrPaperless" on the DynaVap subreddit that has a couple of pictures of GOOD tips for comparison of channel depth.
Edit: 2019 M
Edit again: not a post from the official DynaVap account, but someone provided the info and the DynaAutoP account has confirmed.

Looks like my gut feeling about those serpentine grooves was right. See my earlier post where I said I wasn’t convinced it was anything more than a cosmetic change, and that from a cooling engineering standpoint helical path is best. I know this because my father got his PhD in cooling using helical coils. If anything a zigzag path causes less streamlined airflow. Glad I went with a 2018 M + Ti tip. Best of both worlds.

Top Bottom