Honda Shadow ?

25qyvba.jpg

Sativapo

Never tried it?
Da “M” does the job 4 me?

TI is better?
Why?
Heats and cools faster mainly. Like a lighter more nervous car with lots of acceleration vs a cruise boat. The only advantage I see with SS is my surfing between the 2 clicks technique. I read something similar in this thread I think. I heat it lightly till the first one than reheat after every draw siping it like a J and the second one prevents from combusting. The Ti clicks are too close for that. Except that I prefer the Ti one. The ss one keeps heating your weed while you don't get anymore vapor waiting for the cool down click. The Ti click comes almost always just after you hit it.

Last edited:

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Never tried it?
Da “M” does the job 4 me?

TI is better?
Why?

@voodoo_vape TI Golf CLUBS I get.
TI for vaporizers?

Since Ti has been used to produce high quality vapes, TI for vaporizers as well.. :brow:
hopper labs and dyna have been using Ti a lot lately.. have u heard? :razz:

edit:
Personally, I can't say which one is best.. really.. they're equally well build and they're equally produce hardcore clouds... the fact that a Ti gets really really hot quick is probably the main factor that i could find if there's something not to be liked about it.. It drops that temp fast as well... but it gets really hot and combustion can happen easier than the stainless (M) tip.. taste wise, there may be some better taste with the Ti but minor things..

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Heats and cools faster mainly. Like a lighter more nervous car with lots of acceleration vs a cruise boat. The only advantage I see with SS is my surfing between the 2 clicks technique. I heat it lightly till the first one than reheat after every draw siping it like a J and the second one prevents from combusting. The Ti clicks are too close for that. Except that I prefer the Ti one.
Thank U 4 that!
Maybe I need to get a TI TIP & do some science?

I don’t see a need 2 rush?

Why do I love the “M”?
@voodoo_vape I was a Joint Smoker before and find the “M” unreal?
Out in da COLA FIELDS da “M” would have been the cats meow?

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I like the Ti much better as well... mostly because of the increased air flow.

It's not so much that it drowns out or robs vapor production, just enough to do easy, direct, lung pulls. for me.

The 5 fin Ti has even more air flow than the 7 fin ti... but I think 7 fin is best... the perfect amount... Again, for me.

Adjustable bowl size, looks, faster heat up... all good too... but that's not what really "sells" it to me.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
@ataxian I totally feel you.. M is much closer to J smoking than a Ti cap.. maybe the fact that you can be a bit more brutal with the M.. dunno.. the 'over burnt' tokes are much taster with the M, that's for a fact.. Ti makes them harsher....
Currently, I'm with my M hanging from my mouth.. I'm doing my shift at work and after working hours (GMT+2 over here) I'm on me own so da M gets busy.. lol... (hopefully, they dont have cams in the office, otherwise I'm screeeewed)..:horse:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nevertheless, the M tip does clearer 'clicks' sound than the Ti tip... You need to be more 'gentle' with the Ti to get two proper clicks. Normally, you get a 'doubleshrinked' kinda click... does anyone else understands what im talking about?

Strange. I don’t hear nonono clicks whiff dis mofo :ugh:?

WTF. DUD?

PS it’s a missing clicker discs (Chinese knock off) LMFAO

1zl3jgm.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian I totally feel you.. M is much closer to J smoking than a Ti cap.. maybe the fact that you can be a bit more brutal with the M.. dunno.. the 'over burnt' tokes are much taster with the M, that's for a fact.. Ti makes them harsher....
Currently, I'm with my M hanging from my mouth.. I'm doing my shift at work and after working hours (GMT+2 over here) I'm on me own so da M gets busy.. lol... (hopefully, they dont have cams in the office, otherwise I'm screeeewed)..:horse:
Like U I used a LOTUS unit my wife hide the top?
The “M” is easy 2 hide? (4me)
Joints R so awesome however they make me cough?
VAPING is CIVILIZED 4 my situation.
+it’s cheaper to vape 4 me.

Last edited:

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Iconic Shadows

izyn9g.jpg

Excuse for the short -derailing .

During the WW II ,my granddad helped an injured soldier from New Zealand .
That soldier had a weird bike ( Vincent A Rapide ) as a military -duty vehicle.
Most probably he was a messenger or something like that (just a hard guess here.
So ,my granddad in order to hide the injured soldier and every other trace of him from the Gestapo ,
he placed the bike in the basement of his house .
Actually ,about 20 years later after the war was over ,my dad had to demolish one of the basement's walls ,
in order to get the bike out of the basement .Granddad had done a great job hiding the soldier and his bike .
The soldier went back to his homeland ,the bike was left behind , at a basement in Greece .

So when my dad discovered this bike ,he serviced it a bit and took a ride with it .
When I asked how was it ,he replied :
" It was an awful bike ,I remember .Crazy fast and without any decent breaking .
Very dangerous ! That's why I sold it ! "

Me : "How much did you sell it then ,dad ? "

My dad : " It was a piece of shit .
During a summer -few years before you were born - a tourist asked me if I'm selling this bike
and ,of course , I replied yes .I sold it for 100 Drachmas * ,back at 1970 or was it 1971 ? "

( Today's worth of 100 Drachmas @ 1970 : About $300 )

Me : " So dad ,you sold a bike worth of > $ 100 000 for just $300 ? "

My dad ( with his eyes ready to pop out from their cavities ) : " .......... "

Well ,I almost had the chance of owning a Vincent bike .But .....

https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1939-vincent-series_a_rapide

Last edited:

abigdaddya

I wouldn’t say it changes the amount of weed I go through with one of my electronic vapes significantly and I need to buy butane + lighters for this. Lighters get lost and stop working and butane runs out therefore I will need to keep spending on this.

Do people have success with hemp wick? I would assume it would not heat as well as a torch.
I use a hemp/alcohol candle at home. I got the idea from one of the Dynavap videos. It is a little slower heating and you will get some soot, but I a using a dark wood stem and mouthpiece, so the blackened cap looks pretty cool with it. Great for slow evening couch lock sessions.. And yes this is the lego for stoners. I stepped on a tip and couldn't walk for days!

Top Bottom