cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Chocolate is good anytime.

I picked up a couple new strains Sunday night and have only used them in VCs so far. It's just so easy. The Wedding Cake knocked me out last night. Apparently fell asleep with omni in my hand. Was on the floor next to the lazyboy...

The Omni was. I was IN the lazyboy...

Chandler

5 packages ordered from the 19th-22nd... Everything still 'on delay'! Postal strike Driving me nuts.!! Instead of hating, I live vicariously and learn from fellow FC members so when finally my shadow M touches down I'll already be an expert!

In the mean time. Age old question... Vapcap vs Vapman. Has vapcap replaced the beautiful refined Vapman as king of ultra unique portable butane vaporizers?

Further, concerning the simrell collection .. How do those stems hit, without a mouthpiece and no carb? @Squiby.... Are they preferable over having the increased airflow of a carb?? But you love it. So the answer is yes?....

Squiby

Meanwhile, as we wait for our Black Friday packages.....

Age old question... Vapcap vs Vapman. Has vapcap replaced the beautiful refined Vapman as king of ultra unique portable butane vaporizers?
For me, yes. I have three Vapmans. They were my DD until I discovered the Vapcap. I haven't used a Vapman for almost 3 years. Although I really loved them, the Vapcap just wins out on every measure.

The Vapman is attractive and easy to use but the Vapcap is beautiful and can be dressed in different outfits. Vapcaps come in two lengths stock but are infinately customizable with aftermarket artists.

Vapcaps are tiny and more easily pocketed compared to the bulkier egg shaped Vapman.

Vapcaps are easier to clean. No screwdrivers are required to dismantle and clean the screen.

Vapcap air path is titanium, SS or glass. The Vapman air path is wood.

Vapcap airflow is more easily controlled with one air port. The Vapman has three but they are awkward to cover with your fingers.

The Vapcap creates a slightly smoother vapor.

The temperature indicating click of the Vapcap cap means no combustion compared to the Vapman.

The Vapcap can be heated by just about any heat source whereas the Vapman must use a single jet lighter.

The Vapcap is easier to load and doesn't require a shield to prevent sloppy loading and burnt bits.

Further, concerning the simrell collection .. How do those stems hit, without a mouthpiece and no carb? @Squiby.... Are they preferable over having the increased airflow of a carb?? But you love it. So the answer is yes?....
I prefer stems with no air port. I use a mouthpull technique where I pull vapor into my mouth before inhaling with fresh air. This creates a super smooth cool vapor.

The slim tapered mouthpiece of @primitiveorganic's Simrell stem is very comfortable to draw upon. There is nothing to take apart as the one piece stem has an integrated condenser that protects the wood and makes cleaning a simple process of running a pipe cleaner through a few times.

204Markie

I don't think there will be any vape that will take my Vapman's spot as my daily. I really love how I can have a different experience each time depending on heating cycles and technique. Also found that with my 2nd Vapman after I got the technique down I decided to get a new one and start fresh. it's been about a year and I haven't had to use the screw driver to clean any of my parts and I found it to be quite low maintenance.

With that said I'm quite sure after hearing from other people on their experiences and youtube reviews and all the live streaming from the creator made me jump on and get the top of the line Omni XL instead of starting with the M. So I'm really excited to get this piece of artwork in my daily rotation.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't think there will be any vape that will take my Vapman's spot as my daily. I really love how I can have a different experience each time depending on heating cycles and technique. Also found that with my 2nd Vapman after I got the technique down I decided to get a new one and start fresh. it's been about a year and I haven't had to use the screw driver to clean any of my parts and I found it to be quite low maintenance.

With that said I'm quite sure after hearing from other people on their experiences and youtube reviews and all the live streaming from the creator made me jump on and get the top of the line Omni XL instead of starting with the M. So I'm really excited to get this piece of artwork in my daily rotation.

Welcome to the family! :tup:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Playing with LEGO my eggo VapCaps keeps me distracted from the nutty world of walls
against humanity. And arrogant shysters.

Occasionally I will stray, and play with other, interesting toys.

Keeps me out of the loop of in-humane humanity, and whacked-out dump crumps (szeig heil).

Happy Holidays, to one, and All! :nod: VapCap, on! VapCap on.

Go, VapCats!

n2ir2h.jpg

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Squiby overall you are right but the Vapman delivers a better taste and it's the best hitting vape w/o nearly no visible vapor at least heated at low temps IMO. So even it's not the stealthiest one in look it's the stealthiest one regarding smell developing. My on the go vape for consuming in hidden places like toilets in bars or in the train.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
@Squiby overall you are right but the Vapman delivers a better taste and it's the best hitting vape w/o nearly no visible vapor at least heated at low temps IMO. So even it's not the stealthiest one in look it's the stealthiest one regarding smell developing. My on the go vape for consuming in hidden places like toilets in bars or in the train.

Hadn’t heard much about the Vapman, I’m intrigued. I routinely produce little to no vapor with the vapcaps heated to low temps also. Is there something inherent to the design of the vapman that minimizes vapor production at higher temps also?

204Markie

Hadn’t heard much about the Vapman, I’m intrigued. I routinely produce little to no vapor with the vapcaps heated to low temps also. Is there something inherent to the design of the vapman that minimizes vapor production at higher temps also?

It's all about technique, I usually stack my hits till it gets to my preferred temp before I deep inhale with the carbs closed. You can get a decent hit but it wasnt designed that way. With its heating nature of heating the pan for no longer than 5s then a quick puff to get the air flowing through the bottom on the wok till it's at preferred temp. If you try to heat it all at once or dont take a small puff in between heat cycles you risk the chance of charring or combustion.

It's just really depends how you hit it but itll never be a cloud machine due to the load size and the shape of the wok.

A very different vape, performance depends on you. My first couple bowls I can get it to hit as efficient as my Log. Lol.

I have no way to compare vapes as mine hasn't gotten in the mail but the heating is different

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Meanwhile, as we wait for our Black Friday packages.....

For me, yes. I have three Vapmans. They were my DD until I discovered the Vapcap. I haven't used a Vapman for almost 3 years. Although I really loved them, the Vapcap just wins out on every measure.

The Vapman is attractive and easy to use but the Vapcap is beautiful and can be dressed in different outfits. Vapcaps come in two lengths stock but are infinately customizable with aftermarket artists.

Vapcaps are tiny and more easily pocketed compared to the bulkier egg shaped Vapman.

Vapcaps are easier to clean. No screwdrivers are required to dismantle and clean the screen.

Vapcap air path is titanium, SS or glass. The Vapman air path is wood.

Vapcap airflow is more easily controlled with one air port. The Vapman has three but they are awkward to cover with your fingers.

The Vapcap creates a slightly smoother vapor.

The temperature indicating click of the Vapcap cap means no combustion compared to the Vapman.

The Vapcap can be heated by just about any heat source whereas the Vapman must use a single jet lighter.

The Vapcap is easier to load and doesn't require a shield to prevent sloppy loading and burnt bits.

I prefer stems with no air port. I use a mouthpull technique where I pull vapor into my mouth before inhaling with fresh air. This creates a super smooth cool vapor.

The slim tapered mouthpiece of @primitiveorganic's Simrell stem is very comfortable to draw upon. There is nothing to take apart as the one piece stem has an integrated condenser that protects the wood and makes cleaning a simple process of running a pipe cleaner through a few times.

You just saved me money... I was going to buy a vapman but you make excellent points, and I doubt I'd use it much with that in mind.

I loved the sheer power of the triihouse lily and daisy... but hated using it in public... or even around my family/ friends because everyone thought it looked like a fancy crack or meth pipe. And the sticky brick is similar...

Maybe i should look at the lotus... or... maybe I already have perfection and should simply be happy with what I have?

Top Bottom