mucsusn

60 going on 20
Are there any capsules that will fit in the Vapcap? Thinking about how to make it as easy as possible to reload when out and about.
Not that I’m aware of.....if we think about it, seems like such a thing would throw off the physics of how a VC works.

Simple solution for me, as I’ve always carried a shoulder bag. A lot of guys aren’t cool with that, but it’s way the fuck more functional than pockets and a wallet. Unless I’m headed into a questionable security environment, my bag has two small torches, a doob tube with ground flower and two or more pre-loaded VC’s. Sometimes I’ll throw in my Ccell Palm 510 batt and a cart for a quick sip when that’s all the scenario will allow.

Seldom have I been disappointed with this setup:cheers:

Skunkport

Are there any capsules that will fit in the Vapcap? Thinking about how to make it as easy as possible to reload when out and about.

Look on ebay/dhgate/any reseller for keyring capsules, edc pill containers, things along that line. A cheap aluminium or steel cylindrical capsule with an o-ring to make it waterproof is also smellproof, fill it with ground weed, stick your tip in and twist or suck it full.

Like this kind of thing although you'll probably want a bigger one than this and there are much better looking and quality depending how much you want to spend.
519u7juljoL._SL1002_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Stylish-Alum...apsule&qid=1540835288&sr=8-1-spell&ref=sr_1_1

London Vaper

On your Omnis where do you guys set the condensor to?

Currently im at from fully open at 1 rotation, if u pull it out would be so your at the last thread of the screw so you cant see the screw, keeps airflow openish but not too open.

lm still to find my perfect spot on the condensor placement

Dynalowrider

One thing about the VapCap is, it's so much fun to learn how to get the most out of your VapCap.
No one can tell you how to do it. You got to learn all by yourself. I would feel like I robbed you of the pleasure of the fun of research. Doc

As for the Omni, I adjust mine for different strains, or j-hook or bubbler or Water Wand. So it's your choice. You can tell how far you have the condenser into the tip. Just look in the mouthpiece. That's the condenser you see.

Ok how many people took the Omni out of your mouth to look?:lol:

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I've just learned of the VapCap but seem to have arrived at a bad time as I want a blackwood omnivong oh so badly but DynaVap is having a problem with its wood supplier and there are none to be found in the U.S. ...

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
I love every bodies vapcap pics here. I'm currently torn on what to do with my setup currently.

I like high temp hits, but my chest burns after one and it lingers. Kinda ruins the high.

I was considering a water piece, but my question is mainly about carb usage with a WP.

Will I have to play around with the carb hole when using a water pipe? or is it heat up, drop into wpa and just hit it.?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I love every bodies vapcap pics here. I'm currently torn on what to do with my setup currently.

I like high temp hits, but my chest burns after one and it lingers. Kinda ruins the high.

I was considering a water piece, but my question is mainly about carb usage with a WP.

Will I have to play around with the carb hole when using a water pipe? or is it heat up, drop into wpa and just hit it.?

If you're using it with water, just cover the hole with something. I used to just use a quarter-inch piece of silicon tubing that covers up the hole on my M.

Or, just get one of these: https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p68/The_VapCap_Water_Wand.html

Luckilly now, I have some other wood bodies that have no carb-hole that I can use with my water pieces.

Last edited:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
If you're using it with water, just cover the whole with something. I used to just use a quarter-inch piece of silicon tubing that covers up the hole.

Or, just get one of these: https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p68/The_VapCap_Water_Wand.html

Hmm..this is all so tempting. I kinda wished i grabbed an omnivong so all I would need is a water piece.

Fiddling with the carb can be a pain in the ass. I did try the techniques suggested to me, and they all worked as intended though, which is nice.

I was offered 2 delta 9 pieces for $45. angled and straight with a 18mm to 14mm stem. unsure if it's a good name brand for glass(I do not know much about glass besides chinaglass.). I usually take the flavor hits first then slowly work my way up to high temp hits. should I just grab the glass and a WPA? I do have some rolling paper to cover the carb anyways.

I also need a new screen too. Mine doesn't stay in place at all. even after flattening it.

NoitsubmocKcuf

You can buy a small herb press on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/1X-HORNET-...pe/202319255863?hash=item2f1b2ad937:rk:1:pf:0

im not sure how well they work but i guess its a way to make small pellets you can cut with a pill splitter to put more into the vapcap, apparently they do burn evenly so if you want a stronger medicine i guess you could press them into very compact pellets and get 2-3 times more draws from the vapcap

in THEORY this works not sure if its worth trying

personally, im gonna bite on a good induction heater and use 3 vapcaps, so i never have to reload them

making small 0.3 g compressed pellets might be a solution though.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hmm..this is all so tempting. I kinda wished i grabbed an omnivong so all I would need is a water piece.

Fiddling with the carb can be a pain in the ass. I did try the techniques suggested to me, and they all worked as intended though, which is nice.

I was offered 2 delta 9 pieces for $45. angled and straight with a 18mm to 14mm stem. unsure if it's a good name brand for glass(I do not know much about glass besides chinaglass.). I usually take the flavor hits first then slowly work my way up to high temp hits. should I just grab the glass and a WPA? I do have some rolling paper to cover the carb anyways.

I also need a new screen too. Mine doesn't stay in place at all. even after flattening it.

That DDave's water wand replaces your Dynavap body. You just stick your tip in the water wand, and it works better and easier than an Omnivong, because the Omni condenser doesn't completely close the carb. It still leaks air.

GtrBob

One thing about the VapCap is, it's so much fun to learn how to get the most out of your VapCap.
No one can tell you how to do it. You got to learn all by yourself. I would feel like I robbed you of the pleasure of the fun of research. Doc

Funny how many different ways there are.
Lately I'm just heating my M over a gas stove burner turned low.
I can stand there and finish the bowl while making tea.

Then high temp hits aren't for you?

Just go low and slow, take breaks, water device, whatever it takes to get high. :-)

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Funny how many different ways there are.
Lately I'm just heating my M over a gas stove burner turned low.
I can stand there and finish the bowl while making tea.

Then high temp hits aren't for you?

Just go low and slow, take breaks, water device, whatever it takes to get high. :-)

the high temp hits are just harsh on the chest. I take them in stride :D

I'll figure something out!

PapaEmeritusCDXX,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Skunkport

My current favorite is my ddave wand stuck into a helix pipe copy from dhgate. Really cool watching the vapor swirl like a tornado through it and it smooths it too, tons of crap on the inside of the pipe, I think when the vapor spins it throws the solid particles out to the sides.
Cool, smooth and full of flavor.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Guys you should think about again.

A herb capsule for this small space of the vc tip? What do you think how much herbs you could load in that? 0.005- 0.01g? And what a hassle to load such capsules. Grind also would have to be extra fine for being loadable.

im not sure how well they work but i guess its a way to make small pellets you can cut with a pill splitter to put more into the vapcap, apparently they do burn evenly so if you want a stronger medicine i guess you could press them into very compact pellets and get 2-3 times more draws from the vapcap

in THEORY this works not sure if its worth trying making small 0.3 g compressed pellets might be a solution though.

Good luck! Isn't draw resistance of the VC already strong enough for you? Guess your muscles and lungs have to be able to create an underpressure like a strong vacuum pump to get anything out of that load.

kushkush

happy camper....
Guys you should think about again.
A herb capsule for this small space of the vc tip? What do you think how much herbs you could load in that? 0.005- 0.01g? And what a hassle to load such capsules. Grind also would have to be extra fine for being loadable.

I don’t think it’s at all necessary to have a capsule for flower, but a capsule for concentrates would be wonderful. I know it would be tiny but surely large enough to load some concentrate. A way to keep the bowl a little cleaner and the whole thing easier to clean up? I honestly don’t know. But still hoping. :\

:leaf:

Last edited:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Oh I have and it's good. But the percs and airpath of a bong are designed for use with water and it doesn't quite flow right. My glass pipe is specifically designed to be used dry and seems to hit harder, than the bongs I currently have anyway.

15n2jc2.jpg

it's never too early for pizza. I used to eat cold pizza and watch ESPN as a kid.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I still snack on cold pizza, but usually not before or for breakfast. None in the fridge right now so it wasn't really an option. :p

I have been using my Splinter a lot lately and I DO appreciate the wildly greater air flow, but I still enjoy using my VCs through water. The air flow is still tight but mouth pulls are not necessary and the load, whatever size, gets finished much faster.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I don’t think it’s at all necessary to have a capsule for flower, but an herb capsule for concentrates would be wonderful. I know it would be tiny but surely large enough to load some concentrate. A way to keep the bowl a little cleaner and the whole thing easier to clean up? I honestly don’t know. But still hoping. :\

:leaf:

That also would be too small. But what's about the rolled ss stripe for use with trates George showed me a prototype in Berlin a few months ago?

Last edited:
Top Bottom