-dab8-

Dyna-saur
@-dab8- do a member name search on the forum & read some of his posts & you will see for yourself who he is, in his own words.
Ooooo! That level of “discretion” towards an explanation can only mean something very interesting. This is almost WORTH spending some serious time in the search vortex. If he wasn’t prolific, it might only take a day or two. Is there a keyword to narrow the search?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
“Civilized” = ataxian, with an “M”, of course.

He seemed to have decided to hang out with Mom of the Goons and her crowd,
Possibly because he is more comfortable there (Mom must coddle him).

I personally found Mom to have gotten a bit hot :whip:
Before her spin off, to Vapor Asylum, with Max in her wake.

We do sometimes get a bit :horse: here.

It’s a little quieter there, and Mom seemed to have :cheers: a bit.

I like her there, now. :spliff: She is :chill: with her family of friends. :tup:

She has had a few giveaways, seems our buddy @LesPlenty won the last summer booty, lucky Les!

( In case anyone is interested, I too am a member there as well, with a different handle :nod: )

There, you asked. A tit bit of FC history.

A Hoppy Loafer Day Week-End, Everyone! :cheers::spliff::popcorn::cheers::cheers::spliff:

:buzz: Verry Hoppy. :spliff: Y’@ll!

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Ooooo! That level of “discretion” towards an explanation can only mean something very interesting. This is almost WORTH spending some serious time in the search vortex. If he wasn’t prolific, it might only take a day or two. Is there a keyword to narrow the search?

Stark is pulling your leg 'cause almost every post ataxian made contains the word 'civilized.' So just doing a search for his username will get you the same results.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
“Civilized” = ataxian, with an “M”, of course.

He seemed to have decided to hang out with Mom of the Goons and her crowd,
Possibly because he is more comfortable there (Mom must coddle him).

I personally found Mom to have gotten a bit hot :whip:
Before her spin off to Vapor Asylum, with Max in her wake.

We do sometimes get a bit :horse: here.

It’s a little quieter there, and Mom seemed to have :cheers: a bit.

I like her there, now. :spliff: She is :chill: with her family of friends. :tup:

She has had a few giveaways, seems our buddy @LesPlenty won the last summer booty, lucky Les!

( In case anyone is interested, I too am a member there as well, with a different handle :nod: )

There, you asked. A bit of FC history.

Happy Lobor Day Week-End, Everyone! :cheers::spliff::popcorn::cheers::cheers::spliff:
sounds kinda epic. Is there a movie script in the works?

Stark is pulling your leg 'cause almost every post ataxian made contains the word 'civilized.' So just doing a search for his username will get you the same results.
DAMMIT STARK. DIRTY DOG!

Demiurgo

That's why you can make it a little bigger w/ an xl condenser & a spinning mp. Looking forward to hear what you think.

First thing: I need a better lighter hahaha got an inexpensive one for 5 euro. One flame. I want to buy one from amazon, but not sure which one I should buy.

I love the taste I can feel in my mouth. Never felt something like this (I used to have an arizer air and I really hated the taste).

Th only thing I found weird, is the 3 clicks I can hear: one after, I guess, heated it and 2 when, I guess, it cooled down.

My throath is not sore or weird (I had problems with the arizer, sometimes) and the heat I felt was on point: not too hot.

9/10 would vape again!

Ah, last thing: how many sessions can I do with the same filling (not sure how to explain it XD)?

Tried a second time now and it's even better! This times 2 clicks, maybe I did something wrong the first time!

Summer

Long Island, NY
Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Demiurgo if you’r a sailor (in the wind, or in a windy part of our ocean blue planet) the Zika’s
Stratosphere II is wonderfully wind resistant. And worldly.

Otherwise, a dually, or a triple flame will be quick and efficient.

A Holly-go-lightly would find the single flame Aomai quite elegant, and attractive.

vzu5ap.jpg

Many choices. In lighters.

Then of course, there is the mythical magic, your induction VapCap Heater! :love:

Marlon Rando

Did you guys know that there is basically the same forum over on vapor asylum, and they even chose screennames just like some of you?!

I had never been on VA, but I met mom of the goons on Instagram, and she mentioned she used to be a mod HERE, but then started vapor asylum!

Now I’m trying to decide whether 2 forums for the exact same thing is something I need in my life. Is this like VAS? We start collecting vaping forums also?

I agree, I signed up at VA recently, and see many avatars from here over there, even @ataxian, and a few other regz from here. good vibes

drterps

got a dynavap m and really like it, using it in a bubbler. im getting two good hits off a bowl in the bubbler, can stretch to 3 hits depending on moisture content of my herb..

really wish i could convert my old mist vape touch into a induction heater so i wouldnt need to use butane at home but thats pretty minor.

London Vaper

I have an RBT Splinter thinking finally a device to dethrone my vapcap, but no nothing hits me like my omni xl i dont think anything ever will.

My struggle is with a lighter i have perfected my technique, 3 hits with even fully dark extracted avb every single time but the lighter click 3 times every bowl x 3 for a session so 9 clicks gets me paranoid when i need 2b discreet at night.

Have a pipes ps and if i pull out at the click i get whispy hits, if i go past the click 40% of sessions i combust by going too far as im trying to emulate the monster hits a lighter give me. When i do get it right i get black avb at the top and it gets lighter as u get deeper into the load very rarely is it even. I cant seem to be as satisfied with the experience compared to a lighter compared to most people i read about on here.

I await dynavaps IH, i always used the omni xl dry through a mini 10mm bong/bubbler but the smell of the piece and having the extra work of cleaning it with iso which on it own smells ive perfected my mouth pull draw technique to make using it native as pleasant and i like to feel a little heat the kick makes me feel like ive had a huge hit and stops me in my tracks for a few seconds to recover when its too filtered and cool i dont like it. The clouds i get using it native are are denser and i feel more potent (The most potent ive ever got from any vape ive ever used) and after having a mighty, solo 2, davinci, flowermate & pax 2 even the small ones needed to be stored in a smell proof case 2b fully stealthy if in my pocket and im in car with wife n kid she would smell them on me otherwise. The arizer air with the stem in a doob tube worked well for me but i still to this day am amazed when i look at my green omni xl tube, doob tube and lighter and think thats it thats all i need and the effects are better than all those big vapes i used to fuss around with and now i eliminated the water piece all i have is a grinder/iso/lighter fluid and nothimgs else needed at all which i love

Vapcap has cured me from vas, had a slip up with the splinter but its something completely different so justifiable but it will be stored away and vapcap will still be the only vape i ever use.

The vapcap is the most efficient i use as less herb with vapcap than any other vape, its the most potent as that little bit i use hits me harder than any other vape i find the mighty & splinter convection vapes made me space out and hit me in the head, i find the vapcap to have a more even high because the high extraction gives me the cbd high i think those vapes lack and as ive alreasy stated the most stealthy.

I use it with airflow fully open so condensor is fully screwed into the mouthpiece but covered carb with gum strip from a raws rolling paper, i then poked a hole with a needle and this gives me perfect airflow with the coolest biggest rips , try it u will love it!

Demiurgo

You can play around with other heat sources in the mean time. A candle, stove element or even a match can get you there.

I'm trying to use the stove lol But I can't vape, somehow! When it clicks, I try to vape but nothing happens and then it immediately clicks again (???)

Honestly, how hard is it to put a Love It option alongside like, +quote & Reply? Welcome to the thread :peace::leaf:

Thank you :3

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
how many sessions can I do with the same filling (not sure how to explain it XD)

Just like other vaporizers...you vape it until it quits producing any vapor.

Have a pipes ps and if i pull out at the click i get whispy hits, if i go past the click 40% of sessions i combust by going too far as im trying to emulate the monster hits a lighter give me. When i do get it right i get black avb at the top and it gets lighter as u get deeper into the load very rarely is it even. I cant seem to be as satisfied with the experience compared to a lighter compared to most people i read about on here.

Hmmm. You should talk to @Pipes, as there may be something wrong with yours. I didn't experience uneven toasting ever, from the first time I used it. I go anywhere from stopping right at the click, to going a second or two past it, and my abv is always evenly colored.

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
I have an RBT Splinter thinking finally a device to dethrone my vapcap, but no nothing hits me like my omni xl i dont think anything ever will.

My struggle is with a lighter i have perfected my technique, 3 hits with even fully dark extracted avb every single time but the lighter click 3 times every bowl x 3 for a session so 9 clicks gets me paranoid when i need 2b discreet at night.
The amoai lighter that @Squiby reccomended does not have a click as it uses a flint and wheel system. Great quality lighter.
Just something to consider.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
For the quietest, most relaxed, least restrictive vapcap you can have, put an Ed`s TNT Woodscents log on top of it, no clicks, no gas and you can take your time as the loaded material only vapes when you draw hot air through it, just another way to enjoy your Vapcap.:tup:
I'm trying to use the stove lol But I can't vape, somehow
You are using a gas hot plate, aren`t you?
I have not tried an electric hot plate, you would have to lie the vapcap on its side and roll it back and forth on the element, just standing it on the end would activate the click without heating the load as that is where the clicker discs are.
If in doubt, get a candle out!, it may take 30 seconds to get to the click, but it will be a great experience worth waiting for.:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom