stark1

Lonesome Planet
In Houston, the “What are HOU drinking” crowd seems to like their

21d03tl.jpg

Sierra Navada’s Peach IPA should give Red Hook a good run for their peaches.

It’s all peachy. In the end. I like the tongue in cheek name of I’M PEACH by Stone’s, leaves
a great taste in the mouth, I bet.

Soon an Arizona brewery might just come up with a timely one named ImPeachMint.
It’s all so peachy. :evil: And he is so “You are Fired!”

Takes another toke over the line—adds another sip of KBS for breakfast

Happy NO Labor Day!
9kmkih.jpg

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Au devour, l'été; bonjour, Automne.

Mangia. Mangia.

358p2xi.jpg

IS THAT A FUCKING STRAW IN THAT BEER?!?! Oh goodlordpleasehelpme. After all the controversy around these parts and the reprimands, Mister @stark1 has to bring back the trauma of it all! I’m appalled!!

But truly sir, those homards look lovely. And the pastèque looks luscious. Yummy. Love you.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
IS THAT A FUCKING STRAW IN THAT BEER?!?! Oh goodlordpleasehelpme. After all the controversy around these parts and the reprimands, Mister @stark1 has to bring back the trauma of it all! I’m appalled!!

But truly sir, those homards look lovely. And the pastèque looks luscious. Yummy. Love you.
To be fair I think it’s glass, but still pretty great. Lol @stark1

Wittgenstein

Hi all, since our beloved device makes it so damn easy to get inspired I'd like to share a new VapCap design I made with the help of an Omni Woody XLS and some conductive substances. It features an anodized piston that can be used with the mouthpiece to dial in one of five color indicated air flow levels. There are three models, PCA (piston controlled air flow, depicted), PCA XL and PCA XLS. The whole design is completely V.A.S. compliant.

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Let me know what you think. :peace:

Long live Dynavap

Gigsabits53

Hi all, since our beloved device makes it so damn easy to get inspired I'd like to share a new VapCap design I made with the help of an Omni Woody XLS and some conductive substances. It features an anodized piston that can be used with the mouthpiece to dial in one of five color indicated air flow levels. There are three models, PCA (piston controlled air flow, depicted), PCA XL and PCA XLS. The whole design is completely V.A.S. compliant.

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Long live Dynavap

I love the looks of it!

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Long live Dynavap

Looks bloody gorgeous! Don't really understand the adjustment description, any chance of more pics?

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Long live Dynavap
What I THINK is; "That's downright sexy ............. ask for a place on Wittgensteins list..........go on, DO IT"

An adjustable 'carb' could be considered a gap in my collection, at least that's my rationalisation so far.
(The rationale is a work in progress, my goal is to convince EVERYONE that I need a Wittgenstein stem)

What are you calling them, how does that carb system work exactly, and when will you have some for sale :brow:

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Long live Dynavap
Wow. I need that in my life. Are you planing on selling them? Or is it just a for fun project?

You mentioned using parts from an Omni woody, does that mean the stem is actually wood painted to look like metal? Or if not, what materials are at play here? And how is the carb held in place at each setting?

So beautiful, thanks for sharing and please give us more pics!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Long live Dynavap

I'm not sure that I can see everything that you are describing in the pic. Can you post more pics please?

Papi

SevGen

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Long live Dynavap
It looks cool. Is there an omni condenser inside? WHOA! Sorry, it's been a long weekend, maybe i don't need a nightcap.
30rpceh.jpg

Wittgenstein

Oh, i assumed Wittgenstein had drawn that vapcap on the computer... Hence it being made from "a woody xls and conductive substances" Did i miss understand? Is it a real device??

You got it. But its not just a render. Its a solid construction that could actually be made. I am a designer but not a maker. Maybe some makers around here are interested in making it or thinking the design further? :wave:

Thank you all for the good words. Let's see where this leads. :peace:

Ah, yeah, and I really want one too :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom