GtrBob

261ksr7.jpg

Reminds me of something....a building under construction?
...or an Alan Parsons Project album?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Seems everybody and their Uncle George is having a Labor Day $ALE Blowout.

Stop & Shop even is having a sale on lobsters! Yum.

Anyway, since everyone is raving about their XXL VapCaps, I thought I would like to
have an
xs Ti VC

Easy peasy. :D

Now, for the ice cream.

2zgxc84.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
For me, the spinning MPs allow me to anchor the VC in the crook of a finger so when it spins it doesn't move forward and backward and pop out of the flame. Having become more competent at spinning the VC over time this feature is less important as I can fairly easily keep it in the flame even with a fixed MP, but the spinner does make that easier, especially for beginners.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Did you guys know that there is basically the same forum over on vapor asylum, and they even chose screennames just like some of you?!

I had never been on VA, but I met mom of the goons on Instagram, and she mentioned she used to be a mod HERE, but then started vapor asylum!

Now I’m trying to decide whether 2 forums for the exact same thing is something I need in my life. Is this like VAS? We start collecting vaping forums also?

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

Hope everyone is off to a great holiday weekend!!

I just had to come and say how much I love my Omni. I've had it for several weeks now and it just gets better with each passing day. Got me a few launchpads from ID, put one by my bed with my Omni and my Skeletor. It really doesn't get much better than that. In love with this thing, it gets me so high :D

Cheers!!

Squiby

That's a real phatt steam engine!

Dip and Sip rules!!! :bowdown:

Did you guys know that there is basically the same forum over on vapor asylum, and they even chose screennames just like some of you?!

Hahah! Yes, we are the same people. Mom left FC to start up her own forum. It has a similar structure and although there is some duplication of content, there is also diversity. It's like the same group of friends hanging out at each other's places. Same stuff, different pile. Join us why don't you?

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
So, how do you know if you’ve vaped the full bowl.

I have a ton of AVB that all seems light brown. Did i leave some ‘on the table’ if you will, or is that the optimal usage?
It’s somewhat personal preference. There are different compounds that become volition at different temperatures. Certainly taste starts off great and goes downhill from there.

If your bud isn’t pretty dark, chances are there is more good stuff in there, but I’ll admit sometimes tossing the capful before it’s that dark because I’m a flavor chaser.

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was explaining to a buddy how AVB can be made into edible and went to show him my stash, and just V
It’s somewhat personal preference. There are different compounds that become volition at different temperatures. Certainly taste starts off great and goes downhill from there.

If your bud isn’t pretty dark, chances are there is more good stuff in there, but I’ll admit sometimes tossing the capful before it’s that dark because I’m a flavor chaser.

Oh ok! That makes sense, I’m the same way, that must be why my AVB is lighter then most I’ve seen!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have sometimes thought I had combusted due to copious amounts of vapor and removed the cap only to see green.
@Ramahs has got the right idea, hit it until the vapor stops.:tup:
Did you guys know that there is basically the same forum over on vapor asylum
I add lots of pictures there, via Upload a File button, I think a few extra people have joined there since all the Imgur problems here, plus that is where @ataxian now lives. Forums are like Vapcaps, basically the same with small differences that get you using more than one.:tup:

Summer

Long Island, NY
...BTW ,that's my first DIY IH device ...
I wonder where was i ,for so long

So, where the hell have you been?

So you bother to make a video for us, but where is the exhaled vapor? It doesn't count if we don't see vapor! :brow: And you even had the black box to exhale over so it would show real good. :rolleyes:

@primitiveorganic, after you empty the avb, if you think there's something left, collect it in a vile & either use it for:

• edibles
  • those times when after a sesh when you go back for a hit or 2, see if you can get another hit out of a bowl of avb
  • those times when you're dry & want to get high, vape the abv

Last edited:
Top Bottom