SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
It's not @stark1 only. Today I've seen a lot of pics like that on FC or better just "img" instead the real pic. Might something be wrong with the system!?
I noticed that too in the e nano thread, went to quote the person and the picture was visible in the quote, but not in the thread. Weird. :shrug:

Aomai single flame is king for me as well. And I own a Skelator. That comes in second.

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
I like the ladye-like Aomai single flame (I have 2) for its ease of use (no loud damming clicks).
And lightness. @Squiby ’s find.

But then not everyone’s a lady. But I don’t care.y

GYitM2r.jpg

Image quote

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 is everything alright bro? All your images turn up broken, normally I'd say posting images is your forte. Should I be worried? Can I help? :cool:

edit: I slept from 22:30 till 12:30, gonna grab some breakfast and then...........you'll see.

Do you mean I lost my manhood, Bro? I donno. I’lol take a lOolsee.

Joking aside, yes something seems amiss....

Ma, Hell-lp! :bang:

Last edited:

Guiltfeeder

Dynavap and disc golf
Dynavap site has a bunch of different dynastashs up now, including bi-color cocobolo. I saw a pic of one on Reddit and couldn’t resist... another purchase I am blaming on everyone here when the wife asks what’s up with the shiny green package in a few days... I didn’t need it buuuuuuuut they are soooo pretty....

LabPong

Hi guys, how are you doing? I’m having some VAS right now and I’m hoping you could help me out a bit. I have a Omnivap which I love, but I’ve been thinking about getting the Flowerpot, I’ve just read good things about it, especially about big hits, problem is, I’m not sure it’s worth it for me, since I don’t have a high tolerance and don’t dab or anything like that, just flowers and concentrates.

One single cap of the Vapcap is enough for me, two maybe, but it would be too much to do it back to back. Based on that alone, I see no reason to buy the FP, but hear me out. I’ve read the FP is the best in terms of big hits, and I’d like to understand better what exactly means a big hit. In my experience, big hits are mostly a math more or less like: quantity of product vaporized/time to vaporize it, I guess? So the bigger your bowl and the less time it takes for it to be vaporized, the bigger the hit. Since the FP have a relatively big bowl and it’s a desktop, it can’t be touched by the portable vapes, which are limited in terms of size (so smaller bowl) and limited to the battery power (or in this case, torch).

The thing with me is that 0.1g and I’m good, so, is it right to say that If Vapcaps had a bowl as big as the FP and a powerful torch, it could delivery a hit as big as the FP? You guys know better than I that it’s possible to extract the 0.1g bowl in one hit, with the right technique. That said, would you say it’s correct to conclude that a 0.1g Vapcap bowl, with the right technique, through water (since we’re talking about the FP, which needs water), extracting all of it in one hit, is the same as 0.1g FP bowl extracted in one hit, hit-wise and high-wise? I know this sound stupid, but reading about what everyone talks about the FP, it sounds to be different experience, but I think it’s just my VAS kicking in.

My conclusion is that, for me, since I only vape 0.1g, besides a little consistency, the FP would bring nothing new compared to the Omnivap. Do you agree with me?

I’m sorry If this is a bit off-topic, maybe this is more about the FP than the Omnivap, but I’m just trying to understand If it’s just my stupid consumerism mind messing with me.

Cheers and thank you so much.

To quickly summarize and answer your inquiry......

The flowerpot crushes the amount and power of vapor in comparison to the vapcaps because of mass and amount of consistent heat. Not only mass of the heating element...but the mass of air moving through the load to create the extraction process. So with same amounts of load material.....this is why there is a big difference.

If you wanted to make a vapcap that would be on the same level of vapor production/extraction amount....this vapcap would need to have a larger bowl and a heating source that was a consistent amount from start to finish of a draw. Vapcaps work by quickly cooling off while drawing.

That said, if you want to experience the awesome amount of vapor and quality there of.....I would suggest trying a 7th Floor Elev8r instead of a flowerpot. You will then understand how dramatically different this type of vape is from any portable especially a vapcap. Yes....there is a massive amount more vapor and the taste is the best you will get out of pretty much any vape out now....(couple are close or 1 is even because it is all glass air path and bowl, except for a screen like the Elev8r).

KidFated.

Unknown Member
They vape the same. :2c:

I felt like Paul Bunyan yesterday, the vapcap impressed even on the highest of mine dumps. The dual torch zippo held up against the wind, and my dynastash didn’t even get wet when I had to cross the swamp! That was pure luck though. Next time I’m bringing my waterproof case.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I like the Globe because it reminds me of the old Toker II. Which has been re-issued, at about twice the price of the Globe, and meant for combustion not vaping.
Man I used one of these for at least 20 years until I finally broke it. It was always sitting out there on the coffee table and often didn't get cleaned for a week or more. It was disgusting, but it sure worked well. That and the 12" straight bong were the standard tools back then.

Since converting to vaping I got GAS for a while and collected whats under my spoiler. There are still some pieces I want, but surely nothing else I need. And I find the VCs work really well with most of them. I like them better with the smaller pieces, but one can even use them with the UFO which has a pretty big can. I think the globe, either Sneaky Pete's or the original (can't remember the name) are pretty ideal for VapCaps.

hinglemccringleberry

Dynavap site has a bunch of different dynastashs up now, including bi-color cocobolo. I saw a pic of one on Reddit and couldn’t resist... another purchase I am blaming on everyone here when the wife asks what’s up with the shiny green package in a few days... I didn’t need it buuuuuuuut they are soooo pretty....
Well you know, maybe if they didnt ship their stuff in packages that you can see from outer space, the wife would never have to find out. I still dont understand DVs decision on that...are they trying to get people in trouble?

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

I know I know, I just think it should be the other way around. What about the first time buyer whos not a FC member and who hasnt a clue that theyre about to receive their stuff in a package that you can direct airplanes with on the tarmac..

Those packages be like, "ATTENTION EVERYONE, PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION MY WAY SO YOU CAN ALL SPECULATE ON WHATS INSIDE OF ME?"

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I hear ya. It has become a DV signature or sorts and starts the juices flowing but I'm sure you are not the only one it bothers.

BTW, folks, until the image problem on FC is resolved if you need/want to see an image that has been posted you can see it in the reply window if you hit reply. Just be sure not to send it or we're gonna get a lot of dupe posts.

dodgy_b

So I'm looking in parts...

- is the "Standard Titanium Condenser with O-rings" the same as the "Standard Condenser" that comes with the M18?

- If not, is it worth upgrading the M18 Standard Condenser to the Ti one? (I'm using a Ti tip on my M18 as well)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Quick excited post! Found my Ti CCD!!! Oh happy day!
ZQ6tOPm.jpg
Good for you. They are sneaky little buggers, and hide quite effectively. There are at least 3 that have managed to get away from me, 2 Ti and 1 SS. If they are in the carpet, forget it, they will end up vacuumed eventually (eventually...) but they may show up somewhere on the vape station. At least they were lost at home...

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Hi guys, how are you doing? I’m having some VAS right now and I’m hoping you could help me out a bit. I have a Omnivap which I love, but I’ve been thinking about getting the Flowerpot, I’ve just read good things about it, especially about big hits, problem is, I’m not sure it’s worth it for me, since I don’t have a high tolerance and don’t dab or anything like that, just flowers and concentrates.

One single cap of the Vapcap is enough for me, two maybe, but it would be too much to do it back to back. Based on that alone, I see no reason to buy the FP, but hear me out. I’ve read the FP is the best in terms of big hits, and I’d like to understand better what exactly means a big hit. In my experience, big hits are mostly a math more or less like: quantity of product vaporized/time to vaporize it, I guess? So the bigger your bowl and the less time it takes for it to be vaporized, the bigger the hit. Since the FP have a relatively big bowl and it’s a desktop, it can’t be touched by the portable vapes, which are limited in terms of size (so smaller bowl) and limited to the battery power (or in this case, torch).

The thing with me is that 0.1g and I’m good, so, is it right to say that If Vapcaps had a bowl as big as the FP and a powerful torch, it could delivery a hit as big as the FP? You guys know better than I that it’s possible to extract the 0.1g bowl in one hit, with the right technique. That said, would you say it’s correct to conclude that a 0.1g Vapcap bowl, with the right technique, through water (since we’re talking about the FP, which needs water), extracting all of it in one hit, is the same as 0.1g FP bowl extracted in one hit, hit-wise and high-wise? I know this sound stupid, but reading about what everyone talks about the FP, it sounds to be different experience, but I think it’s just my VAS kicking in.

My conclusion is that, for me, since I only vape 0.1g, besides a little consistency, the FP would bring nothing new compared to the Omnivap. Do you agree with me?

I’m sorry If this is a bit off-topic, maybe this is more about the FP than the Omnivap, but I’m just trying to understand If it’s just my stupid consumerism mind messing with me.

Cheers and thank you so much.

As an owner of both, there's zero comparison between the Flowerpot and the Omni. The FP blows it out of the water in every category except portability/stealth.

I love my Omni, it gets used fairly often. But if I'm at home with my FP handy, there's no way in hell I'm loading up my Omni.

Taste is way better with the FP. Micro dosing is also easy with the FP, you can load as little as you want and it will extract it quickly and efficiently.

And the massive hits that are possible with the FP are mind blowing. You can exhale a flower hit that looks like a monster dab. It blew me away and I had an EVO as my daily driver prior. And that's not even factoring in the possibility a double decker hit (flower and dabbing at the same time)!

If you can afford the hit to your wallet and want to experience superb vapor output, don't hesitate to pick up a FP. But don't think that it's ultimately going to get you higher than your Omni. The Omni might just take a little longer and not taste quite as good. But she still delivers the goods :)

Top Bottom