stark1

Lonesome Planet
@mrb can make you a red white and true blue, and even a Union Jack

8zmHTQO.jpg

he’s gotten
quite refine at it :nod:

An LE VapCap (or cap) with the owner’s national flag could signal a huge windfall of $$$....

True patriots vaporize pot?

Last edited:

Laantje

hi mate

i own a mighty, eq, solo and underdog. they are all great in their ways but since i bought the 18m a couple of weeks ago it has become a primary usage jobbie for the reasons you state.

full disclosure the log still pisses on it for micro loads but in terms of portable and just doing a couple of hits this thing is the dog's love plums

just my musings
Absolutely. This vape was Made for these situations. You'll have to master the heating technique but it's soooo worth it :tup:
Thanks guys, I ordered one including the 14mm adapter. Thanks @VapoShop for existing!

By the way, I'm not completely sure what lighter I should buy. I've read about better results with a single flame torch except that it takes longer to heat, can you guys confirm this?

Ricardo

They all work fine when you figure them out, but there's a good few burnt loads along the way. Then when you get the feel for one they crap out :mad: Me, I like a soft twin flame as opposed to a blow torch. I never thought I'd say this but I might end up getting an IH, when Dynavap finish their R&D :peace:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
The @DDave water wands have inspired me to, wait for it, use my WP more. Like all the time. And it's not doing it for me.

I've been lusting after @Sneaky Pete Globe for quite a while so I just said fuck it and ordered one. I like the Globe because it reminds me of the old Toker II. Which has been re-issued, at about twice the price of the Globe, and meant for combustion not vaping.

Think I'm gonna be happy.

StringTheorista

I've been lusting after @Sneaky Pete Globe for quite a while so I just said fuck it and ordered one. I like the Globe because it reminds me of the old Toker II. Which has been re-issued, at about twice the price of the Globe, and meant for combustion not vaping.

Think I'm gonna be happy.
I have and really like that globe. I go back and forth between preferring the mouthpiece and the whip attachment

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ncbearhawk, glad to hear your enjoying your M. Too bad you didn't hold off on the omnivong to see if DV is gonna have a July 4th sale, which they very well may have.

One can only hope!

Do people take that much pride in rainbows? The last gradient was kinda like a rainbow?

It's still Pride Month. A good time to show some color :)

Baked-not-fried

riding the Cannabreak train...
So, I found myself with a used M17. Must have been high and in envy of all of you! It came with an IH as well. My only complaint is that this thing is TOO easy to use and I'm gettin' lit the fuk up! Thank goodness it's a microdosing king! The IH is just so smooth and it's a no-brainer with the two clicks. I came here thinkin' I might get some reading in on this whole War and Peace of a thread but I was so high by the time I got my password right I'm just gonna give my praise and have another puff. I'll waltz back in when I can open both eyes. Have a wonderful evening...

Oh, the praise. This thing absolutely rocks.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I don't know why so much people are eagerly waiting for the DV IH? There still are some very well working IH at the market. Just take @Pipes '!

I'd only go with the DV IH if it would look like an ordinary insulated coffee cup (w/o any obvious visible logo or such else) with a cup holder that loads the cup batteries by induction. ´
That'd have a real discreet advantage used in your car or on the go.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
[/QUOTE] “Which color shows straight pride? (Actually strongly considering picking up an Omni if they have their July 4th sale and trying to anodize it myself, so will possible have some version of gradient)” [/QUOTE]

Good move, @-dab8- !

I am bent out of shape. Ran into my can of propppppppppane, been meaning to see what colors I can get
With heat. Fuck chemicals.

First, a multi-hued condenser for my straight Glass OG. Then an Omni....

Web Posted Heat treated Ti.

2Ai9wdO.jpg

Ricardo

People rave about the Portside Mini but there's a waiting list. Also, importing non CEE approved electronics to the EU is a bit hit and miss - I don't want to risk it. But my time will come. In the meantime I'm happy to use lighters, they work fine 90% of the time, then run out of butane just as you approach the click, or 2 of the 3 jets stop working. Whatever. I'm going to have to wade through the "What's your favourite lighter..." thread one of these days, or is there a universally acclaimed champion?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Who cares CEE? It's a private package with one device and no commercial import ;)

Never had or heard about any customs trouble with PIH in the EU. Watch the classifieds. From time to time there are PIHs listed. I'd order one now at @Pipes . If you should have an alternative until delivery I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd like to get your place on the waiting list.

When i talked with George in Berlin two weeks ago he told me that he HOPES that the DV IH will be available in Oct./Nov. '18. Time enough to order a PIH and get it before DV's IH release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom