Martin456

Hi guys, is there any difference between those two ti tips, is one of them newer than the other? The one on the left i got with my omnivap xl, the one on the right is an upgrade for my M17, both the omni and the ti tip were bought last month, thanks!

uIWMsNX.jpg

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hi guys, is there any difference between those two ti tips, is one of them newer than the other?
So when the 18m came out, they sort of adapted some of the new benefits into the ti tip, such as the rounded fines and the not square bottom exterior of bowl. Both ti, I honestly haven’t noticed a difference between them performance wise, but I use a 7 fin tip majority of the time

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@ataxian, it just occurred to me from your pic above, did your adapter get worn, or, really, melted, from using a torch?

Looks like (looking at the size of his torch) he really gave it a melting hawt. :tup:
Instantaneous click, I bet. Hawt.
Halp. Hawt.
Hawt.

Warning. Do not breathe the fume, Dude.
The glass is class.

Weight I would imagine, TI should be fairly lighter.

Ti looks a bit darker, SS shinier, also.

Last edited:

LabPong

yes @ataxian THIS does not look too healthy.
you should got something like this:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/mini...-male/391750742.html#s1-1-1b;searl|2227157794

10 to 14 to 18

2 little glass adapters

ataxian should be the first one to get DDave's new short stem. He said a few weeks it should be up for sale.

kMUGTZA.jpg

If you go through water this would be the best update or add on anyone with a Ti tip can buy... !!!!

I will be buying several for sure as I only use my vapcaps in water units. Bonus is the thing fits in standard tubes/stashes for the vapcaps. Win Win for very little investment........your krazy if you don't try one.

They will be replacing 2 of my 3 Ti cap bodies.

Currently like this......

6yc9alZ.jpg

LabPong

Yup, right now he only has the first one for sale...it is much longer. Dave told me in a couple weeks or so they will be in stock and ready to sell.

Damn, those look nice and simple. I like that.
DDave is in California.
Does someone here know the shipping rates to the EU ?
Do we know how thick the glass is ?

'ave :D

I highly doubt is is anything less in strength than normal down stems or other jointed stems and such.

Last edited:

freddiegibbs

Woohoo, got a shipping notification for my first vapcap!! Omni xl, Dynastash xl, serpent lighter and a kit for maintenance. Also have an adapter to connect to my rig.

Would really appreciate some feedback anyone might have for a first time user expecting their new Omnivap soon!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Damn, those look nice and simple. I like that.
DDave is in California.
Does someone here know the shipping rates to the EU ?
Do we know how thick the glass is ?

'ave :D

Strange. Mine shipped.

DDave Mods
Order No.

Your items have been shipped.

Shipping Information

Bob T

South Hadley, MA 01075

US

Delivery

USPS

Tracking

Order Summary

ITEM DESC QUANTITY
The VapCap Water Wand

This email was sent to you by DDave Mods
3460 N. Orangewood Ave
Rialto, CA 92377
909-555-1212 (email ddavemod@gmail.com to contact) | www.ddavemods.com

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Strange. Mine shipped.

DDave Mods
Order No.

Your items have been shipped.

Shipping Information

Bob T

South Hadley, MA 01075

US

Delivery

USPS

Tracking

Order Summary

ITEM DESC QUANTITY
The VapCap Water Wand

This email was sent to you by DDave Mods
3460 N. Orangewood Ave
Rialto, CA 92377
909-555-1212 (email ddavemod@gmail.com to contact) | www.ddavemods.com

Did you pay $10? You probably got the OG which is longer, and in stock. I believe he's expecting the ones that fit Dynastashes in a week or 10 days.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian should be the first one to get DDave's new short stem. He said a few weeks it should be up for sale.

kMUGTZA.jpg

If you go through water this would be the best update or add on anyone with a Ti tip can buy... !!!!

I will be buying several for sure as I only use my vapcaps in water units. Bonus is the thing fits in standard tubes/stashes for the vapcaps. Win Win for very little investment........your krazy if you don't try one.

They will be replacing 2 of my 3 Ti cap bodies.

Currently like this......

6yc9alZ.jpg
Look amazing!
@DDave i love glass on my lips!

@Summer i need 2 use the mouthpiece. I'm melting my adapter?
xJYDhVY.jpg

LIKE A JOINT this "M" thing?
I get very MEDICATED from a "M"?
I must be doing something wrong?
VAPCAP is very POWERFUL?
CIVILIZED = CANNABIS does that!

Last edited:

Ricardo

Two converts in two days :tup: First was my weed guy :cool:who I gifted an "M for a friend" back whenever it was. I suspected he wasn't getting good results (because he wasn't raving about it) so we had another go at it and he was astounded by the clouds we were getting ;)
Then yesterday I had a mate round who never vaped before - in fact, I don't think he really gets the difference between vaping and smoking. I thought he'd be more into the DaVinci Ascent but no, he loves the Vapcap - look, feel, flavour, efficiency, the ritual...... So he got my last remaining M (except for the Sandblasted M). 
P.S: Green Crack is awesome for a clean, focused daytime high (NonaVong + Lil' Chinese Bubbler).

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
After this long I don't think Dynavap is going to reach out to me or reply to my emails or has simply forgotten. Again I'm disappointed but not surprised at this point, this would be the third time there's been silence from them. Maybe I was too critical? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all?

While I'll still make accessories, stems and bodies for their products I don't feel as motivated to do so anymore.

Last edited:
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all?

I suppose this is where I come in and say, "Be Patient". :(

Sorry, this is happening to you. Me, I'm a noob who couldn't care less. You? You have been an avid supporter and certainly a sales assist. You deserve better. Oh well.

Well, welcome to my world. ;)

EDIT: BTW, if you have any pieces you want to get rid of, I would love to have one piece of your work. Your workmanship is just amazing.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I suppose this is where I come in and say, "Be Patient". :(
I've been as patient as I can be. I would have been more patient this time if it wasn't a reoccurring thing. I don't feel like I should have to constantly send reminders to a company about an issue. When I have to do that it feels like I'm being neglected or forgotten. Maybe they're too busy filming another video and holding another contest to answer emails?

Sorry, this is happening to you. Me, I'm a noob who couldn't care less. You? You have been an avid supporter and certainly a sales assist. You deserve better Oh well.

Well, welcome to my world. ;)
I happen to be an accessory maker but I don't think that means I deserve any better than another customer. This whole LE 7 fin deal has been a lesson in poor communication from the very beginning.

EDIT: BTW, if you have any pieces you want to get rid of, I would love to have one piece of your work.
I'm still going to be making things, I just don't have as much wind in my sails so to speak.

Last edited:

VanCough

Environmentalist
A couple of days ago I received two import tax slips through my letterbox and have since been excited to collect my 420 order from the depot; and what I thought was another imported package my partner had ordered.

I managed to make time to go down during my lunch today, and low and behold the two packages are both from dynavap? I pay the man wondering if they sent my order in two parts or something (I’m a little irritated at this point because I’ve had to pay £32/$43 in import tax - instead of half that).

I got home and opened them and they’ve sent me double what I ordered? I check my account on the Dynavap website and there’s only one order in my purchase history (which I did check during the sale to make sure I hadn’t accidentally double ordered during the website crashes) but then I check my bank account (which takes a couple of days to update) and I paid twice.

Now I’m left wondering wtf happened and hoping they resolve this quickly and painlessly...

It’s a shame this has happened because it’s curbed my excitement at the arrival of my items.

I’ve contacted Dynavap and told them I’m happy to return the items for the cost of the import duty and the return shipping.

Last edited:

Radamisto

I’ve contacted Dynavap and told them I’m happy to return the items for the cost of the import duty and the return shipping.

My bet is that they're going to send you a sorry not sorry message, telling you that you may keep it free of charge as a kind of complimentary gift. Returning the items and reimbursing you for tax and shipping would be way too complicated for a company to bother. I'm happy for you! :)

Top Bottom