szai

Thanks again @Squiby and @phattpiggie!

I have seen some people suggest organic cotton (which i have loads of from ecigs) can do the same thing as the hemp fibre?

Don't bother with organic cotton or rayon. Hemp fiber is where it's at.

Oh btw I've forgotten to mention that my friend @stardustsailor who designed a great CCD setting tool, which he generously gifted to me, is the perfect dynavap tamping tool too! Just used it to tamp this bowl for my IH.

jdent3

The M18 has a completely new version of the SS tip so only early adopters and testers know how good it actually is. I have my doubts that it will be BETTER than the Ti tip, but it should be very good from the descriptions so far.
You might keep it to assemble another vape from parts down the road. DV is a kinda lego for stoners and that is part of the fun...

If you decide you don't want it, contact me... ;)

I have my 2018 M. The tip isn't as good as the Ti but it is close. The airflow is the biggest upgrade with the new M. The reason I like the Ti tip better is because it does the cooldown click a lot quicker. With the M I find myself heating before the cooldown click because I think its been so long it must be cooled down. I like that the Ti cools down quicker. I've almost combusted in my new M a couple times because I thought it had cooled down.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Lots of nuance to these choices, but personal preference, indeed. Isn’t it lovely to have these choices? I had the good fortune to have the 18 early, and simply put, there is no better way to spend 60 bucks on vaping.......80 if you shop smart for a torch and a can of butane. I expect this out of your flagship Omni, but the new M is so damn close.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It was so hard to not pull the trigger yesterday on the 2018 M with the free upgraded TI. I know I'll probably regret it sometime soon though haha.

Me too. I Kept going back to Dynavap's page and putting that deal in my cart , with a set of extra Ti screens, and almost pulling the trigger so many times this weekend.

Oh well. My spare Ti tip I'd ordered from Ed's TnT a week or two ago shipped today, so I'll have that soon at least.

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
@Winegums

Yup, you know exactly what I mean; unfortunately haha.

Your wood work is awesome my friend, keep up the good work! I know when it's more apt for me to make some leisure purchases, I will be looking into one of those badass funnel boxes.

@Ramahs

Haha, totally; I was battling myself over it. Luckily I was busy at work yesterday, which was surprising, and I didn't get off until well after the deal ended.

Ramahs

@Winegums
@Ramahs

Haha, totally; I was battling myself over it. Luckily I was busy at work yesterday, which was surprising, and I didn't get off until well after the deal ended.

Ha ha. I'd went to see a movie with a friend, and managed to lose my debit card while I was there. Fortunately it was turned in, so I've recovered it and all is well...but that short separation stood in the place of my willpower, LoL
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Dynalowrider

Well, folks I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer but I've not had the most happy last week or so. My seven year old miniature dachshund came up paralyzed, and my girlfriend had to put him down. The kicker was I was in the hospital at the time with, "congestive heart failure, and new onset atrial fibrillation", with shortness of breath.
The sad part is I'm on oxygen now so can't use an open flame. The chance of combustion with the IH is so great that that's out. "Any ideas here?"
I may be having a " "Fire Sale" " here if you guys don't come up with any ideas.
I'm tired of thinking about all this heartache right now. Not trying to pass it off but you guys have always come through for me in the past, maybe you have some ideas. Doc

Edit: Sorry for off topic. Just didn't know where to post.

Ramahs

@Dynalowrider - My condolences for the loss of your pet. Early - mid 2017 I lost my dog that I'd had for 12 years. I'd had to put her down after she'd reached the worse end of a cancerous growth in her throat.

Point being, I feel your pain with that loss anyway, and my condolences.

Otherwise, I don't have an answer for your flamables problem, and I don't believe that "thoughts and prayers" do a damn thing. So, that being said, I really do hope that your situation improves soon and posting a supportive post here to a stranger on the internet is about the most I can do in a situation like this.

So, I'm lifting my glass of beer and saying cheers to you, and I hope the best news is soon to come!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My condolences to you, Doc & your GF, for your loss. I know the sadness of having to put a loving pet
into the sleep without a new morning—in order to ease their suffering.

The dreamless sleep.

In terms of your dilemma, an explosive combo indeed. For the time being, you might consider
a T break, if the condition is temporary. Sounds serious.

If you need to medicate for pain management, you may want to consider edibles—injesting rather than inhaling. Helps with the munchies, as well. :nod:

Again, our sincere condolences for your loss—me and Moose’s.

Our Best Wishes for your New Morning.

61UkTor.jpg

Last edited:

7oli5

My condolences to you Dynalowrider, stay strong.
I am planning to get myself an omni ti for 420, the M is too heavy to hold with my lips. I am fine with the M size, my hands are not big I suppose, but I wouldnt mind the extra length of an XL if the extra vapour path really improves the vapour quality. The weight difference is negligible (2 grams) I assume I will still be able hold it with my lips. Does the extra length notably improves the vapour?

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Edit: Sorry for off topic. Just didn't know where to post.
No need to apologise D, seeking ideas to help u continue medicating seems perfectly on topic to me :)

So sorry to hear about your little buddy man.
Like others here I feel your pain, and wish you and your partner better luck and health.

As to ideas for helping you vape while you are reliant on the O2, perhaps a bag vape in an adjoining room would work?
I know it's pretty inconvenient , especially if you're currently enjoying an O2 'tether', but if you can persuade your partner or someone to bring you the occasional bag of vape that would surely be the safest approach?

I'd lend you a bag vape if I had one.

Anyone else here have a bag vape that Dynalowrider could use while he's recovering?

To keep things fully on topic in a Dynavap stylee, how about getting a friend to cobble together a 'lung' out of a plastic bottle and a turkey roasting bag?
Easy to make, fairly easy to use (do you own a vong?) and if someone was prepared to prep' a bag in another room it'd be nice and safe (and easy) for you.

All the best D.

Top Bottom