arrr

Hope to get a coupon for a vong. Use my og ti Woody daily and would like to try the new tip / adjustable screen. Also i plan on using the vong dry most of the time but think the girth will be easier to hold.

Gonna need another lighter anyone have any recommendations?

Nok21

Just got my VapCap in the mail, the timing could not have been better! Same model I got my old man the old M.

Before I post pictures/setup a white box, I noticed the cap of the Vapcap on mine is loose and will fall off without effort (I.E, imaging it facing a downward angle and sliding off).

Should i pinch the sides a little? O rings? Its gotta be a simple fix.

EDIT: Potential fix: Pinch gently above the "flap" on the cap that runs up the stem with the logo. Will update!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
esX7SPi.jpeg
I have a lot of nervous energy that is manifest often in fidgeting with whatever is in my hand. That may well be a VC and it will occasionally hit the dirt/floor/carpet.
While I haven't gotten a dent like the above, I have had the force cause the tip to slip past the crimp in the cap. That is the only real damage I have had on my VC since we moved away from glass, and has only once led to my retiring a cap (from being hard to remove with my magnets).

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@stark1 you sir are the crazy professor. The one we all wish we had back in the day.

I know a lot of us here collect the reclaim in our condensers. I want to make 'stem' milk from a bunch of glass and vapcaps that are collecting honey. But I'm a total newbie to this.

So I've started this thread. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/stem-milk-how-much-is-too-much.26651/

I would love some of your input.

TIA

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
So late last week, the postie brought me a small package from The North. It weren't from Jon Snow, but from the one and only phattpiggie. It was a test sample of his new glass stem! Although we had talked about it and I knew what to expect, it wasn't what I was expecting! Please allow me to describe it.

My sample came in cobalt blue and there's a 20mm section of metal tubing (I call it a band) at one end that accepts a VapCap tip. It's carbless and there's no condenser; with the tip inserted in the band, the vapor path is all glass. This band will be titanium in final version, and so will be available in colours and I've been informed by a little piggie that an engraving(!) option of the tube will be offered. I'm not sure if this means engraved patterns, band and sporting team logos, "I LOVE GEORGE!" or perhaps "FUCK COMBUSTION"? I'm only joking, it's very small so there's not much real estate. I'm selecting something from Shakespeare. :haw:

The tale of the tape:
It measures a smidgen over 4 inches/100mm in length, without a tip. That's the length of the XLs with a tip, if that helps to visualise. Its outer diameter is 8mm or so, and there's a very subtle lip on the mouth end. It's so subtle, you might not see it but your lips will appreciate it. It feels very nice in use and in the hand and is surprisingly easy to spin. I thought glass might be a little slippery but nope, no problem. The big surprise was the glass stem itself; you say "little glass tube" & I think "fragile" but again the reality is much different. And in a better way! The glass may only be 1-1.5mm, but at this small outer diameter it seems quite robust and feels beefy. It's slender & light, I can forget it's in my pocket. It doesn't feel fragile or easily broken like my poor heart. :lol: Cue the sad country and western music!

The experience:
Holy sheepshit! The first toke is unlike any I've had with a vapcap, it's so tasty and terpy that it has made me sneeze on more than one occasion. I have two similar hybrids ATM and with piggie's glass stem, the difference in varieties is obviously revealed by their overtones and aftertastes. I've used Ti & SS tips, and this stem turns them both into tasting devices. Even after you've recovered from the flavour explosion of hit #1, tokes 2&3 will still have significant flavour IME. I'm serious, since last Saturday this little guy has done all vapcap duty for me and it's still got me shaking my head in wonder every time I use it. The OG VC never grabbed me because it seemed so fragile, I knew it would be toast. So I never had the glass VC experience and now, thanks to Mr. @phattpiggie anyone can have a solid glass option in their VC arsenal!

The Pixel Jockey verdict: :tup:
When they become generally available, you need one of these babies. If you like VapCap LEGO fun, I'm not sure how you could live without one. It's a no-brainer if you love tasting the great diversity of our favourite plant. It doesn't have a sticker price yet, but frankly you can't afford not to get one! With a range of 6 or 7 glass colours and the options for anodised & engraved titanium band, you can have @phattpiggie make one that's as unique as your own twisted personality. Better get one before they're gone! :peace:

szai

I must express how much I'm loving my
Callous Colossal Chaotic Calais XL!

@stardustsailor made me love something I didn't think I would! The length of the stem! I love the size the feeling of both being tough but light. It feels great in the hand and it looks such a sight to see for bored eyes!

Despite being unable to properly fit I'm using it with my dynastash! I just can't quit it!

20Kykrt.jpg

Last edited:

almost there

So late last week, the postie brought me a small package from The North. It weren't from Jon Snow, but from the one and only phattpiggie. It was a test sample of his new glass stem! Although we had talked about it and I knew what to expect, it wasn't what I was expecting! Please allow me to describe it.

My sample came in cobalt blue and there's a 20mm section of metal tubing (I call it a band) at one end that accepts a VapCap tip. It's carbless and there's no condenser; with the tip inserted in the band, the vapor path is all glass. This band will be titanium in final version, and so will be available in colours and I've been informed by a little piggie that an engraving(!) option of the tube will be offered. I'm not sure if this means engraved patterns, band and sporting team logos, "I LOVE GEORGE!" or perhaps "FUCK COMBUSTION"? I'm only joking, it's very small so there's not much real estate. I'm selecting something from Shakespeare. :haw:

The tale of the tape:
It measures a smidgen over 4 inches/100mm in length, without a tip. That's the length of the XLs with a tip, if that helps to visualise. Its outer diameter is 8mm or so, and there's a very subtle lip on the mouth end. It's so subtle, you might not see it but your lips will appreciate it. It feels very nice in use and in the hand and is surprisingly easy to spin. I thought glass might be a little slippery but nope, no problem. The big surprise was the glass stem itself; you say "little glass tube" & I think "fragile" but again the reality is much different. And in a better way! The glass may only be 1-1.5mm, but at this small outer diameter it seems quite robust and feels beefy. It's slender & light, I can forget it's in my pocket. It doesn't feel fragile or easily broken like my poor heart. :lol: Cue the sad country and western music!

The experience:
Holy sheepshit! The first toke is unlike any I've had with a vapcap, it's so tasty and terpy that it has made me sneeze on more than one occasion. I have two similar hybrids ATM and with piggie's glass stem, the difference in varieties is obviously revealed by their overtones and aftertastes. I've used Ti & SS tips, and this stem turns them both into tasting devices. Even after you've recovered from the flavour explosion of hit #1, tokes 2&3 will still have significant flavour IME. I'm serious, since last Saturday this little guy has done all vapcap duty for me and it's still got me shaking my head in wonder every time I use it. The OG VC never grabbed me because it seemed so fragile, I knew it would be toast. So I never had the glass VC experience and now, thanks to Mr. @phattpiggie anyone can have a solid glass option in their VC arsenal!

The Pixel Jockey verdict: :tup:
When they become generally available, you need one of these babies. If you like VapCap LEGO fun, I'm not sure how you could live without one. It's a no-brainer if you love tasting the great diversity of our favourite plant. It doesn't have a sticker price yet, but frankly you can't afford not to get one! With a range of 6 or 7 glass colours and the options for anodised & engraved titanium band, you can have @phattpiggie make one that's as unique as your own twisted personality. Better get one before they're gone! :peace:
wonderful review, now can we have some pictures please:brow:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Author, author = picture, picture!

I'm must express how much I'm loving my
Callous Colossal Chaotic Calais XL!

@stardustsailor made me love something I didn't think I would! The length of the stem! I love the size the feeling of both being tough but light. It feels great in the hand and it looks such a sight to see for bored eyes!

Despite being unable to properly fit I'm using it with my dynastash! I just can't quit it!

20Kykrt.jpg

If it is under 10.0-10.5cm there are 3D printed stashes in the marketplace.

1K1ZTsW.jpg

Last edited:

StringTheorista

My sample came in cobalt blue and there's a 20mm section of metal tubing (I call it a band) at one end that accepts a VapCap tip. It's carbless and there's no condenser; with the tip inserted in the band, the vapor path is all glass. This band will be titanium in final version, and so will be available in colours and I've been informed by a little piggie that an engraving(!) option of the tube will be offered.
It doesn't have a sticker price yet, but frankly you can't afford not to get one! With a range of 6 or 7 glass colours and the options for anodised & engraved titanium band, you can have @phattpiggie make one that's as unique as your own twisted personality. Better get one before they're gone! :peace:
Want! I’ve been fiddling around with M17 tip on a Grav Labs glass blunt. Taste is amazing. Form factor less so—the tip is attached with the rubber part of an eyedropper. Works but it’s ugly.

Top Bottom