Mr. Me2

Very off-topic, but please, fine Vapcappers, keep your fingers crossed for my dog. He had a surgery today and it did not turn out as expected. The vets are fighting for his life now and he needs all the energy that he can get! Thank you so much!
Hated to give you a “like” (but did anyway), so I’m sending my best get healthy vibes! Please post a pic of your pup on the FC pets thread. It will help all of these s channel our love and support.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
For you guys that were discussing the stash rattle problem, I just used one of the rubber ear pieces off a cheap pair of ear buds since the buds came with extras in different sizes. When my stash arrived, nearly a year ago, I went digging through my desk of junk and came up with this. I tried several springs, different sizes and strengths, but didn't like the idea of my vapcap becoming a projectile and settled with the rubber ear bud piece . It pushes the vape up just far enough for me to grab it easily, no more and no less

If you are wary of launching your VapCap, you can use the soft foam earplugs readily available
everywhere. :nod:

Eliminates the loosey goosey rattle, and gently brings the VapCap up.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Dynavaper really happy to hear Dexter's prognosis has improved. I don't differentiate between animals and people when it comes to friendship. Love is love.

So...I just had the nicest session with my visiting Phatpiggie stem. I put the '18 M tip on it and the improved airflow combined with my draw and the stems length make for a perfect match. Nice way to end the afternoon and begin the evening. I think I'll have another and play some guitar.

Working on this tune. It's a celebration of three felines who were with me as I 'transitioned' from a corporate headhunter to a full-time musician in the early '90's. Cannabis was involved. :shrug:

GRZ

I dropped my newly acquired M the other day and it dented the groove on the tip of my Vapcap to the point where it wouldn't stand up on the Dynastash, I was crushed. I placed a wooden dowel in the cap and tired to gently straighten it out so it would stand, but now there's no cool down click, heat up click seems OK. The M looks indestructible and having this type of damage to the cap never occurred to me. Is this common if you drop it? Is there anything I can do to fix it? I can't justify a $27 new cap (w/shipping) at the moment. Thanks.

Kalessin

I dropped my newly acquired M the other day and it dented the groove on the tip of my Vapcap to the point where it wouldn't stand up on the Dynastash, I was crushed. I placed a wooden dowel in the cap and tired to gently straighten it out so it would stand, but now there's no cool down click, heat up click seems OK. The M looks indestructible and having this type of damage to the cap never occurred to me. Is this common if you drop it? Is there anything I can do to fix it? I can't justify a $27 new cap (w/shipping) at the moment. Thanks.
Just bad luck, they're usually pretty indestructible. I've heard of people denting them but I've never heard of it affecting the clicks before. I'd say if the heat up click is fine just get in the habit of making sure you let the cap get cool enough to take off and handle inbetween heatings until you can get a new one

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

heat up click but no cooling click is strange, as it's the same little disc doing both. (Actually there are two of them for backup s sake)

Try taping it on its side in various ways to see if you can dislodge the disk into more free (uncrushed) space.

The M + free Ti-tip is one of the best deals dynavap have ever done!
Newbies - the time is now!

Picture of Dexter the dog just broke my heart. Bless the little fella.

szai

I finally present to you the @stardustsailor masterpiece. His first with a CNC!

The Calais XL! @stark1

T2qJuhB.jpg

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Last edited:

szai

Hey Ataxian, my man, you shoot the one and only og induction fucker himself @Pipes a message!

The thread is as follows.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapcap-induction-heater-for-desktop-and-in-car-use.23211/page-71

I think you will be happy, but be wary. It has glass!

Edit: I dreamed recently of a metal dragon stem where an open mouth would hold the tip and you'd inhale from a curled up tail.

That sounds awesome! It should be a Chinese dragon so at least it makes sense you know!

Last edited:

GRZ

heat up click but no cooling click is strange, as it's the same little disc doing both. (Actually there are two of them for backup s sake)

Try taping it on its side in various ways to see if you can dislodge the disk into more free (uncrushed) space.

The M + free Ti-tip is one of the best deals dynavap have ever done!
Newbies - the time is now!

Picture of Dexter the dog just broke my heart. Bless the little fella.

Thanks, I've discovered I can produce a cool down click if I take the cap off and move it between my fingers once it's cooled. Maybe with a little fiddling it will click at the correct cool down temp. As long as the heat up click seems accurate, I'm good to go.

szai

Thanks, I've discovered I can produce a cool down click if I take the cap off and move it between my fingers once it's cooled. Maybe with a little fiddling it will click at the correct cool down temp. As long as the heat up click seems accurate, I'm good to go.

It may just fix itself. I think that happened to me too. My cap just acted weird for a while then started working fine again.

GRZ

Just bad luck, they're usually pretty indestructible. I've heard of people denting them but I've never heard of it affecting the clicks before. I'd say if the heat up click is fine just get in the habit of making sure you let the cap get cool enough to take off and handle inbetween heatings until you can get a new one

It does seem like a fluke, it must have landed at just the right angle while it was still warm. I'm sure trying to get the cap to sit flat again didn't help. I'm down to the "braille" cool down method for now.

:)
It may just fix itself. I think that happened to me too. My cap just acted weird for a while then started working fine again.

I'm hoping with continued heating and cooling the properties of the cap will change just enough to sort its self out again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

trfe

Maybe I’m being thick but does the 2018 M offer come with a full M and a TI tip or is it a 2018 M with a TI tip in place of the SS tip?

trfe,
Reactions: Avacados

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I seem to have gotten vertigo with all the developments and changes at DynaVap HQ!

Would someone clarify what a Ti tip with the purchase of the M’ (‘18M) means?

Which Ti tip? The older 5-fin, or the new thin fin; or given the choice of one, or the other?

Are the M (OG M, ‘17M) available as NOS?

M sure it will all work out, I am just dizzy, Ma...:o:hmm:

But happy.

Thank you, Geo & Co! :clap:

You da best! :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom