StringTheorista

Not at all, Dude! I have been meaning to snatch one myself.

lzX6LTW.jpg
The blunt itself is not bad looking. But with my cobbled on tip...

Love that shape mouthpiece though!

Also, because I don’t have an IH yet, it works nicely for using a flame. I can twirl it in the shorter length, then extend the mouthpiece when I’m ready to sip

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I did my first ever stone shaping and inlay today on this prototype. I'm pretty stoked with the results despite the stem having some rough parts. I used a Fraser River Agate I collected years ago while I was on fishing trips with my dad.
BLyBR4m.jpg

5MOye8j.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I will do my very best to shoot & post pics tomorrow/later today (01.20 here). I've had a few irons in the fire that needed tending, but I will get my shit together for the greater good. These will be the first pictures I have posted on FC EVER, anywhere! Never felt like I had anything really to share, and get paranoid about forgetting to strip the metadata or too lazy to figure out how... yeah, those are the Big 3 but... When my faceless cohorts request and require visual documentation to substantiate and corroborate my statements?

Well, there's only one thing that I can do and that's give it to them. After all, I have benefitted from so many members here for over a year now...and words are cheap, that's what they say right? :shrug:

Good night and good luck! Let's be careful out there, wherever there is. :peace:

szai

I will do my very best to shoot & post pics tomorrow/later today (01.20 here). I've had a few irons in the fire that needed tending, but I will get my shit together for the greater good. These will be the first pictures I have posted on FC EVER, anywhere! Never felt like I had anything really to share, and get paranoid about forgetting to strip the metadata or too lazy to figure out how... yeah, those are the Big 3 but... When my faceless cohorts request and require visual documentation to substantiate and corroborate my statements?

Well, there's only one thing that I can do and that's give it to them. After all, I have benefitted from so many members here for over a year now...and words are cheap, that's what they say right? :shrug:

Good night and good luck! Let's be careful out there, wherever there is. :peace:
Use imgur it strips metadata automatically.

Last edited:

Whissmu

"I cleaned my Vapcap and got a beautiful blue color when I cleaned the CCD with my torch :o:o:o, I never used the torch again to clean this , now I'll use Iso :science: until I lose or break this part!"

@Whissmu, If your CCD is Ti, then using the torch/lighter you have anodized it.

It is beautiful, but you aren't going to do so again?

Porqué no. Yo no entiende.

This is done by artisans to get their beautiful Ti jewelry.

I sorry for delay, i had a few days off!

I will no longer use my torch with my blue CCD, so as not to lose that color when it is anodized .. if I will use it when it is replaced by another new CCD (and this dirty one)

Guys,

I don't have DynaWax with me (yet); and the wood parts of my little Dynaverse need some maintenance. Do you know if there is any "common and easy to find" substitute for the DynaWax until I can get order some?

Best,

in Spain is labial protecctor (my mother has always called it cocoa labial ) I think that is what they call it coconut oil ... you will see that the labial protecctor and the DynaWax are identical or to me they seem the samelike

My vapcap looking to the future!

image.jpg

Mr.Sifter

do you guys think the M18 plus Ti-Tip is not a early flash sale deal?
what's to be expected for tonight ?

M18 plus Ti Tip is a pretty sweet deal, I think.

Can they top this with another flash sale?
they made the video trailer for this weeks flash sale speaking about the deal. that's new. They have never done it this clearly before, I think.
But the deal started before the flash sale and will be available until april 1st.

what do you expect for tonight's deal ?

Smokey McVape

Sounds epic. The M is the one I let my buddies use and they never seem to get hits as effective as the good ol' Woody. Might have to spring for one. Or two...
@janusportal - a tip for your friends with the M's. On first heat cycle go 3 seconds past the click. On the second heat cycle go 1-2 seconds past the click. Third heat cycle onwards stop at the click. Clouds guaranteed!

Top Bottom