stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Summer, the seeming difference in aperture size may be an illusion.

They are both about the size of a pen filler, < 3.79mm, ~ 3.75mm.

Ben will attest to it.
Ben there, done dat.:ko:

9UmKV8B.jpg
:ko: OBTW, @antispleen the carb hole on the SBM *IS* wee tad schmaller...:rant:

Last edited:

DirtyD

Had the l e ti tip for however long now, bummed at first testing cuz I thought ' way too much airflow , cap too loose. ' well after further testing on my uni Blackwood omni xl set up AND on my xl treebark @stardustsailor stem.......... this little guy is awesome, you just have to hit it hardest of any vapcap. I feel extra airflow also ends up giving you more heat cycles. I find I have to leave it in my pipes mini just a bit longer than my grey ring ti tip. And just a bit longer in the torch. Moral: after breaking in new l e 7 fin tip It has grown on me quite a bit. Trying to resist a new m but it's in my cart..... George I'm coming up there in a suit please can I fill out an application, I need employee dicount.... cheers to all! D

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
A good dozen of red AOMAI lighters has finally arrived! It took fasttech nearly 2 months to get them here, but what a nice addition to my jet lighter family. No I am only still waiting on my 2018M, but it has already arrived in my country, so it will probably only be a matter of days now...

h4WpKdM.jpg

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Summer, the seeming difference in aperture size may be an illusion. They are both about the size of a pen filler, < 3.79mm, ~ 3.75mm.

I understand & appreciate that, & thank you for the pic, but it still doesn't show clearly both carbs. The 18M is still rolled forward too much to be visually aligned to compare. (As if you didn't know. ;))

George I'm coming up there in a suit please can I fill out an application, I need employee dicount

:rofl:

@Helios, it's a nice look when the stem logo is linearly aligned with the cap logo.

UiVSYhi.jpg

:\ Seem to be missing a carb hole in the 2nd pic, though. ;)

DirtyD

A good dozen of red AOMAI lighters has finally arrived! It took fasttech nearly 2 months to get them here, but what a nice addition to my jet lighter family. No I am only still waiting on my 2018M, but it has already arrived in my country, so it will probably only be a matter of days now...

h4WpKdM.jpg
You gonna love em. Best torch for $ I've ever had.

Megaton

h4WpKdM.jpg

Still waiting on my fasttech delivery too, i don't have a good torch till they turn up, so i have shelved my M till they arrive and i can get the best out of it!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I decided to skip cleaning day and play Legos since nothing was dirty enough to yield any goodness. So.... I now have a a Ti Vong Cocobolo shortie, a SS Light Wood Vong (I used the SS tip from the '18 M), an Omni M XL Nayshstyle, a Carbon Fiber XL that needs a mouthpiece, and a visiting Phatpiggie Bird's Eye Maple 100mm Ti tip stem.

Hmmm. Going to need to see what my DVAS budget will allow. I need a mouth piece for the CF XL. And I'm now in need of an XL Dynastash. At least one. May go to Etsy for a 3d printed one for that as I don't think there are any Dynastash XL's in stock anywhere. Nor is that in my budget right now.

I also discovered that the SS tip loves my Portside IH. Heats up almost as fast as the Ti tip, especially after the first heating cycle. And I think it's the perfect tip for my Light Wood stem. Holy crap does it hit a frigging ton. I don't usually do .1g in the morning in one dose. Wow.

The picture doesn't do Phatpiggie's stem justice-it's a much richer, deeper hue than that with hints of caramel in the Bird's Eye.

I have 5 guitars, and now a DV for each one. With a whole bunch of glass stems for when I'm in a Keni B mood.

bJkSEVG.jpg

needalift

Happy Saturday

CJkmn

I don’t understand why images won’t post? I am copying the Imgur link and inserting in the picture icon. Any tips??

I just tried to post a pic to and had the same problem . Never had that issue before . Maybe there is a corrupt file on this page or something ... Too bad , I wa excited to post my pic :(

Nice pic @beyond6strings !! I guess since your photo posted it’s not a corrupt file ...

needalift

I finally got it to work. Happy St. Patty’s Day to Summer and everyone else !! Today is me and my wife’s 6th anniversary . I asked her for a Dyna part since I had some pieces laying around . She listened and bought the condenser I wanted .
btwu8d8.jpg

I now finally have a legoed Omni !!! And yes that is an original 7 fin tip that I’ve kept put away for a while . I probably will only use the tip for the pic though . I have another OG 7 fin that jumps from piece to piece ...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@szai I didn't have that in mind when I had them made.

I'd prefer the mass to be in the tip, I can see the heat soak of the Ti hot end happening especially with the 2 O ring M but I'm not sure how much as they insulate as well.

I'm sure we will find out soon enough;)
U have cool tip's 4 da VAPCAP?

Where can one get one?

The "M" is devastating!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I just finished my first bowl on my Omni M XL Nayshstyle in the smallest screen setting and my ass is now grass. One more of those and then it's time to see what's in the guitar.

The weekend ahead looks shiny.

@ataxian You need to try the '18 M

if '17 M = devastating then then '18 = devastatingly civilized. And someone please send ataxian a new cap. That poor thing of his needs a dignified end. Sure does show that they can take a beating and still work though.

Looking forward to this weekend and coming week. Lots of guitar in coming days. And only a little bit of office work.

@VapCap @RastaBuddhaTao @phattpiggie Gentleman thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us. I am deeply grateful to all of you. You've made vaping not just a healthier choice, you've made it a fun and economical one too.

In the style of Ataxian I offer this formula.

Positive Healthy choices + Positive Joyful choices + Positive Economic Choices = The Dynaverse

Sorry to the mods if I overstepped including the Mi into the Dynathread, but it is outnumbered three to one.
BRyJbXb.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just finished my first bowl on my Omni M XL Nayshstyle in the smallest screen setting and my ass is now grass. One more of those and then it's time to see what's in the guitar.

The weekend ahead looks shiny.

@ataxian You need to try the '18 M

if '17 M = devastating then then '18 = devastatingly civilized. And someone please send ataxian a new cap. That poor thing of his needs a dignified end. Sure does show that they can take a beating and still work though.

Looking forward to this weekend and coming week. Lots of guitar in coming days. And only a little bit of office work.

@VapCap @RastaBuddhaTao @phattpiggie Gentleman thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us. I am deeply grateful to all of you. You've made vaping not just a healthier choice, you've made it a fun and economical one too.

In the style of Ataxian I offer this formula.

Positive Healthy choices + Positive Joyful choices + Positive Economic Choices = The Dynaverse

Sorry to the mods if I overstepped including the Mi into the Dynathread, but it is outnumbered three to one.
BRyJbXb.jpg
I want 2 try anything from VAPCAP?

GEORGE is like NEWTON or EISENSTEIN!
VAPCAP 2 be CIVILIZED

I have so many guitar's? (COLLECTOR)

MUSIC is TIMELESS!

"M" is MEDICAL 4 some?

Summer

Long Island, NY
That poor thing of his needs a dignified end. Sure does show that they can take a beating and still work though.

So true! They take a lickin' & keep on clickin'. :D

Well said! You definitely have to add this to your signature.

BTW, how does one add a spoiler alert?

NicholasPetris

Nayshstyle

@CuckFumbustion Can we get a definition on this "Naysh style"? Flipped M stem for the opposing mouthpiece visual/form?

We're hacking the meme and taking over the collective consciousness in the name of DYNAVAP ! Someone get George on the H3 podcast ASAP

VapCap Naysh y'all!

Spring is coming. Yesterday was my first Robin sighting of the year.
hCQCjmm.jpg

Cold & sunny here today. Happy St. Patrick's festivities, Dynafam! Keep it green :nod:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It changes the appearance for sure. But for the software the line count is the same (or slightly more because of the JS). So it won't reduce the page scroll.
To the software it doesn't matter whether the spoiler is open or closed, it still counts the lines. Or at least that is how I am understanding it.

It bummed me out too.

Top Bottom