NicholasPetris

No bulls. Hopefully.

Vtu1NaG.jpg

No bull"fighting", no bullshit, no barbarism! Respect all life and creatures :peace::peace::peace:

Not for the faint of heart : NSFW reddit.com/r/thebullwins NSFW :zombie::rip:(Unfortunately the bull cannot really win, he is sentenced to death regardless!:():horse::evil:

[/vegan moralizing] sorry for slight OT!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have never been to any kind of cannabis event, and the idea of doing it boggles the mind. I mean I've spent 3/4 of my life just trying not to get arrested for having it on me, and not being wholly successful even at that. The idea of in effect going to a Cannabis trade show is a bit of a reach for me.

Last edited:

Whissmu

Looks like we will have some Spanish members of the VapCap fan club of FC attending
Spannibis.

Geo & Co will be at booth 76, if anyone here is going.

YCzgIcf.jpg

myself :rockon:!!

No bulls. Hopefully.

Vtu1NaG.jpg

and if I have run the san fermines in my youth !! Yes .. I was crazy .. :doh:

only party where these beautiful animals are respected!
outside bullfighting and the torture this nimal

Last edited:

almost there

I am so happy to hear that, George meets the Pink Panther:clap:! I’ll definitely be getting up early to watch that, count me in! Make sure you take George on a ride on that cool van

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@cybrguy I'm on the same train of thought as you.

I've been to Amsterdam quite a few times but the idea of going to a 'trade' show is mind boggling.

30k people went thru the doors there last year.
Over 200 stalls and free samples all seems very alien to me.

I hope the DV team packed shorts as it's going to be positively tropical compared to back home for them.

I'd imagine they will be trying for more than one live feed, couldn't possibly get it all in with just one 20 minute snippet.

Looks like we will have some Spanish members of the VapCap fan club of FC attending
Spannabis.

Geo & Co will be at booth 76, if anyone here is going.

YCzgIcf.jpg

I am going! However, how do you they'll be at booth 76? That's VapoShop, isn't it?

You going as well? Maybe we could meet! Which day are you going? I'm most likely going on Saturday. Imagine we meet George? It'd be like if my past I met Bruce Dickinson before an Iron Maiden concert.

Best!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Think it would be capital for George to be visited by our friends here, @Whissmu, and @Willy among
others, at Spannabis! Perhaps, even @Mr.Sifter!

Perhaps @VapCap might consider real live questions from our FC friends (if no one is camera shy), it
should be a fun, fun occasion—for all. In the live cast.

As time passes, the heretofore maligned medicinal & recreational herb will be seen in its true radiance, by el Mundo.

The old guard is passing, a new morning is dawning.

I hope.

jrsgfhO.jpg

Last edited:

spannabis is not something like the cannabis cup.
there is no actual cannabis there. :rolleyes:

its a about manufactures like dynavap or breeders.
although spain has some really tolerant cannabis laws.

there are cannabis health clubs as well

The weed clubs are not necessarily health-related. I've been member of several and they are all multi-purpose. They are just private associations. Regarding Spannabis, there is no Cannabis indoors; but it's an event with outdoors activities and tones of stoners. I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to try good different weeds and make new friends.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I prefer the free and easy portability of the VapCap, on the go; however, in, and about the haus,
I can see a log.

I prefer to be untethered, so it was a no brainer for me, altho I have a log, or two and
other corded vapes, somewhere in my room.

“For every vape, there is a purpose”. :ko:

howzcat

Hard on Glass
Need some advice:

Looking for a fast way to microdose and im considdering either a VapCap or a log style like the e-nano.
I've made a seperate post about it which i'll be so rude as to link to here. Hope i'll get some opinions.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapcap-or-log-style-for-fast-microdosing-at-home.26467/

I have both. I'll grade some for comparison (out of 10):
-Arizer Air: 7
-MFLB: 5
-GH: 9
-Enano: 11 ("These go to 11.")

Had a couple others but these are enough for comparison.

After all these i got the CHEAP 'M' (got a nonavong now but performance is the same).
mflb, sold. arizer air gave to my girlfriend. GH, only use it when in crowded places (IH will hopefully change that. Enano, still love it, but it's stored in it's box since i got the 'M'.

There you have it. Dynavap vapes are so good they make me feel sorry for my other vapes...I sometimes get them out of their boxes, clean them, give them a 'pity' using but i'm quickly back on the Dynatrain! ehhe

dunwich

I have both. I'll grade some for comparison (out of 10):
-Arizer Air: 7
-MFLB: 5
-GH: 9
-Enano: 11 ("These go to 11.")

Had a couple others but these are enough for comparison.

After all these i got the CHEAP 'M' (got a nonavong now but performance is the same).
mflb, sold. arizer air gave to my girlfriend. GH, only use it when in crowded places (IH will hopefully change that. Enano, still love it, but it's stored in it's box since i got the 'M'.

There you have it. Dynavap vapes are so good they make me feel sorry for my other vapes...I sometimes get them out of their boxes, clean them, give them a 'pity' using but i'm quickly back on the Dynatrain! ehhe

That's very intersting! Can you elaborate a bit more as to WHY you think the Dynavapes are better than the E-Nano?

Is the M model good for microdosing? And should I get the TI model? (Why)

Thanks!

dunwich,

Mr.Sifter

they feel nice in the hand, they have a ritual, they can hit you strong.
feels like happy carefree combustion days as a teen.
thick, white, "beefy" vapor

but who am I to sell you on the vapcap.
the Vapcap has reached a well earned reputation that does not need any further explanation.

I feel sorry for the other vapes too...
and will keep my catchy phrases for my haiku for now :p

Last edited:

howzcat

Hard on Glass
Before the M i bought the nano specifically because i like to microdose, and it was the best available.

Then came the M and i personally think it's on par/slightly better than the nano. Pair that with the 'feeling' (very important for an ex smoker i think - edit: like @mrsifter said, the perfect word, the ritual), the portability, the price, the indestructibility, no heat up time, etc..
You have a winner! So i was used to small doses (i use a plastic straw with a small spoon on the end, you find them at some fast food joints) and the transition for the M was seamless.

The Ti tip has an adjustable chamber. So if you're not used to, or have a system for, micro dosing, and you're prone to exaggerating (thus the system), i'd go with a Ti.

Using through water? Get a nonavong, set for life! haven't got an omni (yet.. :lol: ) so you'll have to ask someone else about that one ;)

Whissmu

I am going! However, how do you they'll be at booth 76? That's VapoShop, isn't it?

You going as well? Maybe we could meet! Which day are you going? I'm most likely going on Saturday. Imagine we meet George? It'd be like if my past I met Bruce Dickinson before an Iron Maiden concert.

Best!

Yes! we'll go !! :rockon::rockon:

I go on Friday morning to exit work (at night) ,i will be one zombie whithout to thc :borg:...
but .... I found out about a big surprise that there will be Saturday and I am moving heaven and earth to go on Saturday morning.:hmm:

send me a private and if we can see us on saturday I tell you in person what this pleasant surprise is about :cool:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom