Yes! we'll go !! :rockon::rockon:

I go on Friday morning to exit work (at night) ,i will be one zombie whithout to thc :borg:...
but .... I found out about a big surprise that there will be Saturday and I am moving heaven and earth to go on Saturday morning.:hmm:

send me a private and if we can see us on saturday I tell you in person what this pleasant surprise is about :cool:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll contact you privately later on! I'll definitely going on Saturday! Maybe we even meet other people from this forum in there!

StringTheorista

That's very intersting! Can you elaborate a bit more as to WHY you think the Dynavapes are better than the E-Nano?

Is the M model good for microdosing? And should I get the TI model? (Why)

Thanks!

Similar situation here. I like the e-nano a lot, but for my microdosing style—a single draw at a time, then another an hour or two later—vapcap is so simple. I don’t have to remember to turn on the log, nor wait for it to warm up when I’m ready. (E-nano advertises quick heat up, and it does heat fast, but hits better if it’s been on for 10 minutes or so.)
The M is really nice. So are the Ti tipped models. M’s stainless steel tip lacks adjust-a- bowl feature that Ti tip has, but I personally keep using the full sized bowl even though I’m microdosing. I fill a bowl and hit it through the day. If you want to fill fresh for each micro dose you might prefer the Ti tip.

To me, the sweet spot in the lineup, taking into account price and features, is the nonavong. The Vong body is thicker and easier to manipulate than the thinner styles, for me, and it mates natively with 14mm water pieces. (That said, I don’t have an Omni, and those who do seem to love them.)

Edited to add: the M starter kit is a killer deal. The dynastashes are so useful for quick hits out and about. My only hesitation with a cedar stash would be the smell IF you put flowers directly in the dugout—cedar is quite aromatic. (I put mine in a small glass tube inside my wenge stash.) if flower doesn’t touch the wood, that pleasant cedar odor could work in your favor.

Last edited:

howzcat

Hard on Glass
THAT is quite a statement...

Indeed! I wouldn't have believed it myself a year ago, and here we are :)

it still is an 11/10, but i simply stopped using it. The Vapcap is all around more versatile since i travel quite a bit for work and can carry my daily driver with me with no problems.
Even around the house, i had to get up and hit the nano...now i don't exercise at all :rockon:, i can vape whether i'm sitting on the couch or in bed, or the kitchen etc
the only times i don't use it is, for instance, at a dinner party or somewhere crowded, where i tend to use the gh, or when sailing, when i borrow my girlfriends arizer air because there's simply too much wind to use a lighter. But i'm thinking that the IH will fix both of these so..

I'm actually planning on building a shelf to display my vapes of yore, honoring them for their faithful (some more than others...) service whilst easing my conscience by not having them stored out of sight :D

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Remember when gas was $0.99?

We can capitalize on the flash sales, and 4:20 should offset a bit off the bite of the price increase, probably
needed as everything is going up in price in the present economy.

Everything, but the paycheck. :evil:

kushkush

happy camper....

We can capitalize on the flash sales, and 4:20 should offset a bit off the bite of the price increase, probably

Not sure we need to justify raising the prices for vapcaps.

Just for fun...hope you like my new name...hated the last one for way too long. :)

KidFated.

Unknown Member

We renegotiate our contract soon, best bet we want more!

The value of the product and the service from the company is great, even
Not sure we need to justify raising the prices for vapcaps.

Just for fun...hope you like my new name...hated the last one for way too long. :)
i liked your old name! It’s gunna be an adjustment wondering who Kushkush is ha. As long as your happy!

Price increase is welcome, we all know George is reasonable, he’s gunna do what needs to be done.

I miss the straight woody’s..

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

I remember when gas was 25¢. (I told you I was old) I've retired, gifted, or thrown away three vapes that cost way more than any of my vapcaps since I entered the Dynaverse in December '17. And as my recent measurement has shown me, these vapes have actually paid for themselves because they extract so well.

It will be interesting to see where the price increases go-they're are people who actually specialize in price point psychology-it's actually a thing-but I have no idea what #45's recent tariff talk may be doing to the price of stainless steel or titanium-it's certainly not going to get cheaper-a lot goes into setting a price, and I'm guessing George would like to set it and forget it for at least a year or 18 months unless material costs are greatly affected one way or another.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I remember when gas was 25¢. (I told you I was old)....
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post re $0.99 gas. And they even pumped it for you, checked the oil and cleaned the windshield.

Back to VC - it seems George has all sorts of new products in the pipeline. I always look forward to the videos, even though I don't get to watch them live all the time. I won't be watching this one live for sure!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I remember when gas was 25¢. (I told you I was old) I've retired, gifted, or thrown away three vapes that cost way more than any of my vapcaps since I entered the Dynaverse in December '17. And as my recent measurement has shown me, these vapes have actually paid for themselves because they extract so well.

It will be interesting to see where the price increases go-they're are people who actually specialize in price point psychology-it's actually a thing-but I have no idea what #45's recent tariff talk may be doing to the price of stainless steel or titanium-it's certainly not going to get cheaper-a lot goes into setting a price, and I'm guessing George would like to set it and forget it for at least a year or 18 months unless material costs are greatly affected one way or another.

Funny you should mention der rump, I steered away from that.

Despite a slight increase in price, because of the efficiency in performance, and it=looks like it may
have achieved another quantum increment in performance, it is still the best bang for the buck.

A sawbuck can last a week, if I wanna; lasted a day, if that, before.

Ahh, dime bags.

Dem ole days.

KMWqxV1.jpg

Marlon Rando

@stark1, @ VC's would of been ideal if G invented these back when Dime bags were around, hahaha.
I'm not sure about other countries but here in US only states I know of where they pump your gas is NJ, NM, nickdanger. Hey my Northeastern neighbors how did you fair during the latest pummeling by yesterday's storm?

Top Bottom